Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Have U Ever Been Involved With A Tomboy As A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Been Involved With A Tomboy As A Guy? (644 Views)

Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? / Have U Ever Wondered How Much A Runs Girls Costs (port Harcourt Edition) / Have U Ever Visited Your Partner Unexpectedly: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Been Involved With A Tomboy As A Guy? by Olayinka777(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Many years ago while in the higher institution a "first class" tomboy permit me to use the word was like head over heels for me,though she didn't come out to tell me but it was so obvious.

Whenever she sees other ladies with me she kinds of give them some bad attitude that makes them to stop coming around.

Kindly share your experience if u have any.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Involved With A Tomboy As A Guy? by Xenry: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
I wish to befriend One one day, pretty one oo. wink
But the real ones are rare, shaaa.
Re: Have U Ever Been Involved With A Tomboy As A Guy? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Tomboy looks awkward to me....Can never but only if she behaves feminine.
Anyway nairalanders I need ur help. A woman who has a cooperative society and involved with recently took some good amount of money from me and is not picking calls again. Pls who can help me track her number?
Re: Have U Ever Been Involved With A Tomboy As A Guy? by Beckysexy(f): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
So, what's special about a tomboy falling for you?
To the extent of creating a thread about it? ......lol you are making it seem like they're a different specie or something.
Olayinka777:

This particular one I'm talking about bounces & kind of talks like a guy. So to me it's somewhat special.
I understand cause I also have a friend who is like that.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Involved With A Tomboy As A Guy? by Olayinka777(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beckysexy:
So, what's special about a tomboy falling for you?
To the extent of creating a thread about it? ......lol you are making it seem like they're a different specie or something.

This particular one I'm talking about bounces & kind of talks like a guy. So to me it's somewhat special.
Re: Have U Ever Been Involved With A Tomboy As A Guy? by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
dated one , they are fun to be with whenever they behave feminine , they don't usually shit test ,

my babe that year:
she no get too much nyash but hips na die, they play rough play "once grab my john thomas" the thing pain me eeh so tey I tell am say make she dey her dey for like one week.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Community Slut, How James Finally Had S*x With Me. / EXPERTS!! When Having S*x With Your Partner, How Do You Tell Him Or Her To Chang / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.