Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup (50881 Views)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by softyorubaboi: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kingjay007:
That's impressive. 27 Yr old with 5 year banking experience??

Just how many Nigerians can sing along?! After strike and job hunting takes 5 years alone.

How is that possible? Lies everywhere mtcheew
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
kk
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by illitracy: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Those killer eyes uffff see those lips, I want to adore that babe.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Where is that zorr,

Come and learn instead of wasting your years on nairaland.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by moorevic(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Union Bank.

She is also an Alumna of Babcock University.
Aaaaaa the COCK students grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by iHart(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Who are funding her?
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Cholls(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
When we get Oduduwa Republic, Yorubaland will be Africa Silicon Valley.

God bless every Yoruba and Yoruba well wishers.
Yoruba Lagos!
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Princedapace(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagos!

I am igbo but must confess that yorubas are blessed with tech brain. Don't know why South West aren't pushing for brwakaway or regional govt at least. They are good and will do very well as a country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagos!

Dangote owns Lagos

Run your lagos without my Niger delta oil!!

Smh
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by YorubaLord: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
LZAA:

More like ewedu valley grin grin grin grin grin
Cc imhotep AfonjaConehead helinues

E dey pain dis one... grin

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Cousin9999: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Her baby face though. grin

Congrats though.

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by nrexzy: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Union Bank.

She is also an Alumna of Babcock University.

BU students just Dey blow dis period...
D Barney pure shaaa....

Make I find out her set

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Toks2008(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagba!

We have great minds in all tribes but i have to give it to the Yorubas....The most sophisticated, enlightened and educated tribe in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Kent2020: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagba!
This idiot don bring tribe again. Well,for your info she is not a Yoruba girl,she is from Edo state.SHAME

8 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by neyohh: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Imagine if we all became obsessed with tech and start ups

The only news i want to be hearing. Beautifully done.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by CSTRR: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigerians are smart.
Incredibly smart.

With an above average govt that would get out of our way, Nigerians alone can power Nigeria to the top 10 global economy.

Imagine what a Peter obi govt would do for businesses like hers.

Many African countries with decent govts like Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Morroco, wished they had this level of entrepreneur innovative skills in their own citizens.
They would move mountains.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by SmartyPants(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagba!

Yes, from all indications, the tech revolution will in Nigeria and Africa by extension will be driven by Yorubas. It is already visible. Meanwhile, the Igbos will drive manufacturing. The South-South will continue to drive energy production. and All three southern nations will be great.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by elganzar(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wahs going on

First page,second page, I didn't see "The future is Female" _ girls are becoming women

Dark beautiful quiet ambitious (yoruba) grin women are rare...

More wins IJN!!
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by sweetjohn(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagba!
My friend shut up. You people fought the south alongside the north from getting freedom. You people will have to proof to the world for another 100yrs that you are no longer interested in Nigeria before freedom will be granted to you guyz. As for now, the world only recognises Biafra as the only nation seeking freedom from Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by DEMZEE(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Trash!
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by CSTRR: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
In Nigeria, the default behavior of the Federal govt towards crypto is that of Yahoo Yahoo, while in govts like Ghana, Rwanda, the FG there are actively encouraging crypto investments.

These are not oyibo Countries now.
These are fellow African countries dusting Nigeria in sophistication and competence.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by kingsceedon(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
triple996:
9ice .
meanwhile ESN don burn enugu police stationgrin

Commenting from Benin Republic IDP camp?

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by CSTRR: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ghana just launched the largest steel plant in West Africa.
Purely Indian led Private investment.

The market is here in Nigeria. The foreign investments are not.
Policy gap.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Reeses: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagba!
The only thing is that you guys will never get the oduduwa. Remember your people love 4+4 mr integrity.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Kirchhoff01(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Omo na my agemate be this o embarassed
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by 27Pushing30: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kingjay007:
That's impressive. 27 Yr old with 5 year banking experience??

Just how many Nigerians can sing along?! After strike and job hunting takes 5 years alone.

when a coworker revealed her age to me all i could say was WTF

God punish ASUU.

Obviously this babe attended a private uni lol

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by CSTRR: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
I in every 5 African is a Nigerian.

And yet Nigeria does not account for top 7 FDI inflow on the continent.

Then you know something is wrong.

Seriously wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
sweetjohn:
My friend shut up. You people fought the south alongside the north from getting freedom. You people will have to proof to the world for another 100yrs that you are no longer interested in Nigeria before freedom will be granted to you guyz. As for now, the world only recognises Biafra as the only nation seeking freedom from Nigeria

Maybe you haven’t seen the UNPO website where Oduduwa was recognized.

Infact we were admitted into UNPO first before Biafra and that tells you action speaks louder than noise.

Oduduwa Republic will eventually come and we will deport any Igbo in our land back to their erosion ravaged enclave.

God bless Oduduwa Republic!
Chukwu Abiama shame our enemies!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by nauto: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nice
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kent2020:

This idiot don bring tribe again. Well,for your info she is not a Yoruba girl,she is from Edo state.SHAME

Edo koor, Igala ni.

Attached below are other Ojengbede names of Yorubas.

Mynd44 Lalasticala this guy broke rule 2 by insulting me.

Help me block him for 500years.

Thanks,
Signed Philipponzaghi the Drug police!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by neyohh: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
CSTRR:
I in every 5 African is a Nigerian.

And yet Nigeria does not account for top 7 FDI inflow on the continent.

Then you know something is wrong.

Seriously wrong.

Keep talking, u r making sense.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by samuelshosanya(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Very Impressive,
she is very smart,
i have attended her training on Alpha woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.