Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup (50909 Views)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Kent2020: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Edo koor, Igala ni.

Mynd44 Lalasticala this guy broke rule 2 by insulting me.

Help me block him for 500years.

Thanks,
Signed Philipponzaghi the Drug police!
She was born in Osun state means she a Yoruba? Nonsense..
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Iriruaga100(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
CSTRR:
Ghana just launched the largest steel plant in West Africa.
Purely Indian led Private investment.

The market is here in Nigeria. The foreign investments are not.
Policy gap.

Sir, you need to get your information right!! Ghana does not have the largest steel plant in west Africa!! Ghana is a country that likes to hype a lot of things they do. There’s dumsor in Ghana currently but you won’t see such new in foreign media outlet.
Nigeria is failing because the average Nigerian want to make money from just anything.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique

Rule 2

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique

I broke no rule for saying deport. If you ban me for this then I will know Nairaland got an agenda against Yorubas on this forum.

Let’s see how it goes!
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by y3mi(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Edo koor, Igala ni.

Thanks,
Bro, it would do well for us not to expose Yoruba great minds for risk of been targeted for elimination as seen from recent pattern. Once Yoruba Republic is actualized, many genius would naturally surface. And besides, it's not as if she achieved something particularly special. She has the network to raise funds running into million in dollars, not as if she invented or came up with a paradigm shifting technology with million dollars IPO. Nevertheless, commendable.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by SIRTee15: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Edo koor, Igala ni.

Thanks,

Is she the girl that was drumming on her wedding day?
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Ashirioluwa: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
When we get Oduduwa Republic, Yorubaland will be Africa Silicon Valley.

God bless every Yoruba and Yoruba well wishers.

Yoruba Lagba!

Nigerian youths are tribalistic in nature
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Kent2020: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Probably Edo will go with Oduduwa!
For now,she is from Edo state, why una wan steal her?
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by y3mi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Iriruaga100:

Sir, you need to get your information right!! Ghana does not have the largest steel plant in west Africa!! Ghana is a country that likes to hype a lot of things they do. There’s dumsor in Ghana currently but you won’t see such new in foreign media outlet.
Nigeria is failing because the average Nigerian want to make money from just anything.
No, you're incorrect. Ghana doesn't hype nor does it boast off on something they haven't or can't achieved. Go and get your fact right. Nigeria problem isn't the people as you ignorantly claim, it's the government. Weren't the same people you call Nigerians already on their ancestral lands before the Nigeria identity was imposed on them by British colonials ? Were they trying to make money from just anything (whatever you mean by that).
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kent2020:

She was born in Osun state means she a Yoruba? Nonsense..

Stop saying nonsense.

All Ojengbede are Yorubas.

Go on Facebook and type Ojengbede.

If anyone bears that in Edo they definitely got it from the Yorubas as there are some links here and there.

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by mrnelsono(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
this is wonderful, that the spirit, naija great people
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by y3mi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Nigerian youths are tribalistic in nature
I'm confused, and what do you mean by that, are you saying it bad to be tribalistic ?
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by tunary(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hmmm another Linda ikeji is about to make wave
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by tunary(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
y3mi:

I'm confused, and what do you mean by that, are you saying it bad to be tribalistic ?
It is very good to be tribalistic
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
SIRTee15:

Is she the girl that was drumming on her wedding day?

I’m not sure
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Iriruaga100(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
CSTRR:
I in every 5 African is a Nigerian.

And yet Nigeria does not account for top 7 FDI inflow on the continent.

Then you know something is wrong.

Seriously wrong.

Prior to 2015 Nigeria attracted the most FDI to Africa!! Who will invest in a country run by a neverdowell whose aim is just to be president?? A country ravaged by Fulani terrorist at will!! Let’s call a spade what it’s!! Buhari govt brought all these calamity before us...

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Okortor: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Congratulations Debby, you were a great colleague so I wasn't surprised.
I will call her later today.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
[s]
Philipponzaghi:

We will use your oil until it dries up.

Which brains do you have in the SS? How many of your people are actually making waves intellectually?

You are just as unproductive as the Northerners and the only saving grace is that nature blessed you with crude oil. Mind you Ondo also have crude oil so stop disturbing sane minds.

Finally since you don’t have the intellectual capacity to manage your oil, we Yorubas are helping the oil companies to make judicious use of the oil while your own people are blowing up pipeline and clowning.

I don’t hate SS, but I hate how you guys just hate the Yorubas for no reason.
[/s]

An unapologetic hater spotted

You guys are sick.. firstly Ondo doesn't have commercial quantity of crude it's the usual propaganda

Secondly my people in the ss are oppressed by the evil propaganda of the yoruba

How many brian's you said? Go to oil and gas and see for yourself.

Your guys in Nigeria are simply leeches and rouges who use propaganda to steak and destroy the Niger delta

We don't need you , once they get Biafra we are going to form Niger delta republic or worst case join them than be in the same unity ad the south west !! never !!
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by ofiko123(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nice one
kudos to her..
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Iriruaga100(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
y3mi:

No, you're incorrect. Ghana doesn't hype nor does it boast off on something they haven't or can't achieved. Go and get your fact right. Nigeria problem isn't the people as you ignorantly claim, it's the government. Weren't the same people you call Nigerians already on their ancestral lands before the Nigeria identity was imposed on them by British colonials ? Were they trying to make money from just anything (whatever you mean by that).

You need to travel there, stay for some months, then you will get little understanding that Ghana likes hyping everything they do! If you’re in Ghana, they will tell you they’re the getaway to Africa and aviation hub in west Africa.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by poweredcom(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
senchibi:

Her toto hear ram when she was in active duty as a banker. Take this from an ex banker. She closed large deals in various hotel rooms

Hahaha notin person no go hear lol ...don't trust all these females oo they can do the unexpected
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by y3mi(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Iriruaga100:

You need to travel there, stay for some months, then you will get little understanding that Ghana likes hyping everything they do! If you’re in Ghana, they will tell you they’re the getaway to Africa and aviation hub in west Africa.
In deed, are they not the Gateway and Aviation Hub of West Africa ?

Do they experience epileptic power outages there like it is here ?

Are there insecurities there ?

Are their education not far better than what's obtainable ?

Oga dem use everything surpass this shit hole hundredfold.

Ask your self how many Ghanaians are schooling here and how many Nigerians are schooling in their universities there, where are most Nigerian celebrities relocating to ? Ghana is a manufacturing company, here in Nigeria, various corrupt government does things to frustrate
businesses, why didn't Twitter came to established their African headquarter here if Nigeria isn't as hyped as the giant of Africa, Ghana has proven to be the real giant for decades, giant is not by population size mind you. Small Japan are not up to thw whole America or Canada but is a world power with force to reckon with. Please abeg bẹ honest with your reply because I no more have time to engage in blind view argument many Nigerians love to start. Many Nigerians continue to swallow the lies that Ghana got electricity from Nigeria when it's all an utter lie. But that's Nigeria where people love to bask in lies and untruths and hate the just, the truths, honesty and fairness, why everything is chaotic.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nice feat
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Iriruaga100(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
y3mi:

In deed, are they not the Gateway and Aviation Hub of West Africa ?

Do they experience epileptic power outages there like it is here ?

Are there insecurities there ?

Are their education not far better than what's obtainable ?

Oga dem use everything surpass this shit hole hundredfold.

Ask your self how many Ghanaians are schooling here and how many Nigerians are schooling in their universities there, where are most Nigerian celebrities relocating to ? Ghana is a manufacturing company, here in Nigeria, various corrupt government does things to frustrate
businesses, why didn't Twitter came to established their African headquarter here if Nigeria isn't as hyped as the giant of Africa, Ghana has proven to be the real giant for decades, giant is not by population size mind you. Small Japan are not up to thw whole America or Canada but is a world power with force to reckon with. Please abeg bẹ honest with your reply because I no more have time to engage in blind view argument many Nigerians love to start. Many Nigerians continue to swallow the lies that Ghana got electricity from Nigeria when it's all an utter lie. But that's Nigeria where people love to bask in lies and untruths and hate the just, the truths, honesty and fairness, why everything is chaotic.

You know in all sincerity Ghana isn’t the getaway to Africa and certainly not the aviation hub in Africa!! Haven’t you read Twitter saying half of the staff at the office in Ghana will be Nigerians who speak and understand our major languages?? Right now all the gas turbines in Ghana is powered by gas from Nigeria! They still owe Nigeria millions of dollars for gas supplied. Ghana is a failed state just like Nigeria!!
There is no comparison!!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Saltybear:
[s][/s]

An unapologetic hater spotted

You guys are sick.. firstly Ondo doesn't have commercial quantity of crude it's the usual propaganda

Secondly my people in the ss are oppressed by the evil propaganda of the yoruba

How many brian's you said? Go to oil and gas and see for yourself.

Your guys in Nigeria are simply leeches and rouges who use propaganda to steak and destroy the Niger delta

We don't need you , once they get Biafra we are going to form Niger delta republic or worst case join them than be in the same unity ad the south west !! never !!

Eeya did it hit a nerve?

Who want the SS unity in the first place? You see any Yoruba begging or luring you to be part of us? Do we even know you guys exist?

I can’t mention the names of most minorities in the SS because after Edo, we all call SS people Igbos. To us you’re all igbos and it will make sense for you to be part of Biafran or form any ND republic you want. I don’t give a bleep.

Lastly, for the sake of one Nigeria, we will continue to use your oil to build our land because Nigeria fed on the Western region too before oil so it’s vice versa.

So cry less bro, you oil will be sucked until it’s dry, then we leave Nigeria to Oduduwa.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by franchasng: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagba!
I love it when Yorubas proudly declare their Odudua Republic...it gives me orgasm cheesy cheesy

I can't wait to see well meaning Yorubas publicly declare Odudua secession from Nigeria.......I will gladly donate my two houses in Lagos to Yoruba people as my own little contribution to their agitation for a Yoruba country.

Yoruba ronu oh cool cool

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by observanc1: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagba!
where in yorubaland? Osogbo?
Lagos is no man's land.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Princedapace(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

We have been pushing for restructuring since God knows when.

Buhari bad performance and Fulani herdsmen wahala is now making people push for Oduduwa.

It takes time for such movement to gain momentum especially when it should be organic and not spontaneous.

Oduduwa will eventually come just as Biafra will come.

That is true. Very interesting. I have always loved yorubas and never stopped talking about how intelligent they are. Weldone bro.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Princedapace:

That is true. Very interesting. I have always loved yorubas and never stopped talking about how intelligent they are. Weldone bro.

100%.

One love bro.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Lilphat: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
I want to marry her
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Bigjoe68: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
This is what Southern Youths are doing online... Creating genuine companies that are competing internationally, creating wealth and online based employment, and the empty heads in this archaic Govt thinks Phine/Laptop+Internet =yahoo yahoo..

Just because the northern youths have no brain to explore the massive online opportunities, only appointments and spending their fathers stolen money from our public purse and displaying such online...

Oduduwa is good to go.....
Biafra is good to go....

And we will GO....
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by maasoap(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pyroex:
shocked

Brilliant move...
Why her eye come dey confuse person

People of the world!
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by PetroDolla2020: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
How much is Ghana owing Nigeria for gas? How much? And who told you all the gas used in Ghana comes from Nigeria? Ghana consumes more than 300 million scf/d of gas. Out of that amount, only about 60 scf/ d comes from Nigeria. In fact the gas from Nigeria is very epileptic, so it is as good as not available.

Chai, Nigerians sabi talk. Chu chu chu spreading falsehoods

Who told you half of the Twitter staff in Accra will be Nigerians? Have they finished recruiting all the staff for you to jump to that conclusion?

Yes Ghana is the gateway to Africa. You can jump inside lagoon if you no gree cool Ghana is NOT a failed state. How can you even say that?

Iriruaga100:

You know in all sincerity Ghana isn’t the getaway to Africa and certainly not the aviation hub in Africa!! Haven’t you read Twitter saying half of the staff at the office in Ghana will be Nigerians who speak and understand our major languages?? Right now all the gas turbines in Ghana is powered by gas from Nigeria! They still owe Nigeria millions of dollars for gas supplied. Ghana is a failed state just like Nigeria!!
There is no comparison!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State / Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.