Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup (50910 Views)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by dalass(f): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
When we get Oduduwa Republic, Yorubaland will be Africa Silicon Valley.

God bless every Yoruba and Yoruba well wishers.

Yoruba Lagba!

Oshe .. Beenooni

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by 36STATES: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
At least she's not a réfugiés Yoruba en République du Bénin
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by racerve(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
God bless her hustle ��

However... this initiative doesn't make any sense.

If Nigerian artists are struggling to sell physical artwork, is it now NFTs that will sell?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by id911(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
mikkycoins:
Held an IDO on julswap. Very promising project!
Go get the tokens now

It'll moon!

Sorry, the project seems too risky. Only one entity holds over 81% tokens.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yoruba women may not carry most beautiful (yellow pawpaw) but the surely are one of the most successful ethic group of women in sub Saharan africa.
Great that she's riding the NFT wave.

God bless the Yoruba woman.
God bless Yorubaland.
Haters can jump in the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by zimmaking(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagba!
Bro na so oh.My own Target na $250 million .Check for Rabacoin.com na my heavy project.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by niggadee(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
See big brain oduduwa boss lady

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by CSTRR: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Yoruba women may not carry most beautiful (yellow pawpaw) but the surely are one of the most successful ethic group of women in sub Saharan africa.
Great that she's riding the NFT wave.

God bless the Yoruba woman.
God bless Yorubaland.
Haters can jump in the lagoon.
Yoruba women are very capable.
They are rude, very snobbish and loud, but can be very capable when they are educated.

I Stan Yoruba women.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by niggadee(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
36STATES:
At least she's not a réfugiés Yoruba en République du Bénin
bullsh*t
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by niggadee(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kent2020:

This idiot don bring tribe again. Well,for your info she is not a Yoruba girl,she is from Edo state.SHAME
bullsh*t
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
illitracy:
Those eyes uffff
grin very zexy
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by CSTRR: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by kindlyheart: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Yoruba Lagba!

GBAM. yorubas the try for tech dept.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
zimmaking:
Bro na so oh.My own Target na $250 million .Check for Rabacoin.com na my heavy project.

We will be expecting the good news. I will definitely check Rabacoin.com and follow you bumper to bumper.

God bless the work of your hand.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by senchibi: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/27-year-old-female-ex-banker-raises-1-million-dollars-for-her-tech-startup/
Her toto hear ram when she was in active duty as a banker. Take this from an ex banker. She closed large deals in various hotel rooms

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Saltybear:

Dangote owns Lagos

Run your lagos without my Niger delta oil!!

Smh

We will use your oil until it dries up.

Which brains do you have in the SS? How many of your people are actually making waves intellectually?

You are just as unproductive as the Northerners and the only saving grace is that nature blessed you with crude oil. Mind you Ondo also have crude oil so stop disturbing sane minds.

Finally since you don’t have the intellectual capacity to manage your oil, we Yorubas are helping the oil companies to make judicious use of the oil while your own people are blowing up pipeline and clowning.

I don’t hate SS, but I hate how you guys just hate the Yorubas for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Asour: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kingjay007:
That's impressive. 27 Yr old with 5 year banking experience??

Just how many Nigerians can sing along?! After strike and job hunting takes 5 years alone.

Without taking anything away from her, She attended Babcock University & is highly likely from a well-to-do background.

Impressive nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Princedapace:

I am igbo but must confess that yorubas are blessed with tech brain. Don't know why South West aren't pushing for brwakaway or regional govt at least. They are good and will do very well as a country.

We have been pushing for restructuring since God knows when.

Buhari bad performance and Fulani herdsmen wahala is now making people push for Oduduwa.

It takes time for such movement to gain momentum especially when it should be organic and not spontaneous.

Oduduwa will eventually come just as Biafra will come.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by zimmaking(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

We will be expecting the good news. I will definitely check Rabacoin.com and follow you bumper to bumper.

God bless the work of your hand.
I got the domain like last 2 months and also coinoramo.com .Guys are working on it,it is not live yet but you will see it has been bought.It is not about going to live alone but how to get the message across i.e how to go viral with it.I really mean business with it,from getting funds and hoping that it will be a Global thing.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
senchibi:

Her toto hear ram when she was in active duty as a banker. Take this from an ex banker. She closed large deals in various hotel rooms

Na lie.

She is brainy. You think investors are stupid to give million $$ because of Toto?

If not because you be my real guy, I for talk say you no be real nigga.

But nothing spoil, apologize and correct yourself for labeling this fine intelligent queen as a slay queen using Toto to shine.

I give you 3 market days to do this or else you will be termed an unreal nigga!

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Philipponzaghi: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
zimmaking:
I got the domain like last 2 months and also coinoramo.com .Guys are working on it,it is not live yet but you will see it has been bought.It is not about going to live alone but how to get the message across i.e how to go viral with it.I really mean business with it,from getting funds and hoping that it will be a Global thing.

Yes I clicked the link and it display the domain is still in the works.

Yeah it’s all about publicity and investments. But with a nice strategy, nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Chirowman(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by faste: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
CSTRR:
Ghana just launched the largest steel plant in West Africa.
Purely Indian led Private investment.

The market is here in Nigeria. The foreign investments are not.
Policy gap.
Meanwhile,the zoo wasted billions of $$ in aja steel.So painful!
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
CSTRR:

Yoruba women are very capable.
[s]They are rude, very snobbish and loud,but can be very capable when they are educated.[/s]

I Stan Yoruba women.

My grandma wasn't educated, but at 19 she built her first house, at her death she had a real estate portfolio running into the millions...and saying Yoruba women are rude is you only trying to push a stupid agenda, our women greet their elders on their knees and don't wake up their mother in law's with their left leg.....our women are respectful to elders and those who respect themselves.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kent2020:

This idiot don bring tribe again. Well,for your info she is not a Yoruba girl,she is from Edo state.SHAME

Probably Edo will go with Oduduwa!
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Probably Edo will go with Oduduwa!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by yclick(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wow! so impressive.
Congrats Debbiestixx.
She was also part of the Paul Okoye's radical band(drummer), but I am not sure if she has backed-out.
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by enimcnite(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
I know her wella lol. Same choir at Babcock Uni.
She's a good drummer too.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by neyohh: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
The Africans we love. Just look at her confidence

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Slimsly100(f): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kingjay007:
That's impressive. 27 Yr old with 5 year banking experience??

Just how many Nigerians can sing along?! After strike and job hunting takes 5 years alone.

My brother if you check am out, she's either connected or high voltage grace is working for her. Got a job @22 in our obodo 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by ngadaAwo: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Maybe you haven’t seen the UNPO website where Oduduwa was recognized.

Infact we were admitted into UNPO first before Biafra and that tells you action speaks louder than noise.

Oduduwa Republic will eventually come and we will deport any Igbo in our land back to their erosion ravaged enclave.

God bless Oduduwa Republic!
Chukwu Abiama shame our enemies!
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Deborah Ojengbede Raises 1 Million Dollars For Her Tech Startup by Leogreat5: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
I really fall for these kind of ladies . I love ladies with brain, vision ,and financial stable. These attributes na my weak point ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State / Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.