Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

New In Programming. I Need Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New In Programming. I Need Help (438 Views)

I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. / I Feel Like Giving Up In Learning Programming. I Find It Hard!! / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New In Programming. I Need Help by newprogrammer: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
hello everyone, i have decided to join the world of coding, i was formerly a classroom teacher but since pay is very small and not consistent. i have changed and willing to learn from anyone willing to teach me. i already downloaded python as i was told that its very beginner's friendly.
please, can anyone advise or tutor me on this new path i have chosen. more so, i intend to build educational websites and Apps which will help students. i am passionate about teaching and i would like to contribute my own to the digital world through this way.
i am sorry if there are lots of errors in my writing. believe me, i am just trying to move out of my shell
Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by spartan117(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
If what you want to do is build websites and apps you should start with JavaScript not Python.
Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by newprogrammer: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
spartan117:
If what you want to do is build websites and apps you should start with JavaScript not Python.
i am sorry if i am too jumpy but someone today me that python could do both. pardon me sir for saying that sir
Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
The person who told you that python can do so Is right but python is used for backend web development with Django and flask and there's not a lot of companies using these technologies so there's a very high probability you will be unemployed after learning python.

1 Like

Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by Karleb(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
I still don't know who started this "Python is simple" thing.
In my opinion, python is as hard as PHP and Javascript.

2 Likes

Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by newprogrammer: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
The person who told you that python can do so Is right but python is used for backend web development with Django and flask and there's not a lot of companies using these technologies so there's a very high probability you will be unemployed after learning python.
Thanks for the headsup. Honestly, I really don't understand djanjo and other terms used. Except backbend which you mentioned is suitable for Python... Should I stop learning python and delve into JavaScript

1 Like

Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by newprogrammer: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Karleb:
I still don't know who started this "Python is simple" thing.

In my opinion, python is as hard as PHP and Javascript.

I agree with you sir... For the past few days since I started learning it. I have had sleepless night, sometimes I see those functions and variable in my dream.

1 Like

Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
newprogrammer:

Thanks for the headsup. Honestly, I really don't understand djanjo and other terms used. Except backbend which you mentioned is suitable for Python... Should I stop learning python and delve into JavaScript
It depends. If your goal is to be a data scientist then continue learning python. If it's to be a web developer, go online check for web development jobs, look at the technologies being asked for in vacancies. That's what you should be learning. You need to do your own research and come up with your own path. Most people advise from their own perspective and experience but what works for a might not work for b.

1 Like

Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by newprogrammer: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please, I need someone to guide me and I don't mind paying to learn. Just to show how much I really need to learn this
Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by newprogrammer: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

It depends. If your goal is to be a data scientist then continue learning python. If it's to be a web developer, go online check for web development jobs, look at the technologies being asked for in vacancies. That's what you should be learning. You need to do your own research and come up with your own path. Most people advise from their own perspective and experience but what works for a might not work for b.
Thanks sir for all the swift reply, I want to be a data scientist. I guess that would be backend programmer. I will do more research as suggested. Gracias
Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by spartan117(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
newprogrammer:

Thanks sir for all the swift reply, I want to be a data scientist. I guess that would be backend programmer. I will do more research as suggested. Gracias
Data science and Backend development are different career paths. Like that person earlier posted, do your research.
Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by arejibadz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Op youtube suppose b yh best friend go der nd make research
Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by nams77: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Pls I need to discuss something important with you( a project).
I'm sending you a PM
Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
nams77:

Pls I need to discuss something important with you( a project).
I'm sending you a PM
No problems.
Re: New In Programming. I Need Help by newprogrammer: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
thanks for all the replies, in all honesty this digital world is so big that one could easily get lost in it(pun intended). i will do as instructed and hopefully i will write about my sucessful adventures. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will It Take Us To Build A Our Own Programming Language / I Need Help On these C++ / Private Coding & Robotics Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.