Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) (56353 Views)

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by CryptoTeacher(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Wow, this is beautiful to see.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by HitRun(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
cool work smiley
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by monogram: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Kaylet: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dogs are friendly, until you get closer.

But some don't have lots of memory
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by tiswell(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
mgbati mgbati dog
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by StylesX: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
This isn't a big deal though, my dog understands my native language too because that's what my family use when talking to it
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by redcurry(f): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sammy07:
cool

Yoruba - A language that gives life, the musical language.
you can say that all over again.Yoruba language is just too sweet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
and, do you think thay non english speaking countries speak english to their animals? shiiiii...
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
emmanuel596:
My dog has gone viral now now...small world

Love you nana
Na so cheesy
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Sammy07: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
redcurry:
you can say that all over again.Yoruba language is just too sweet.

cool
For you.

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Offpoint1: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Werey dey disguisegrin
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by picklighthouse: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
logadims:
This is amazing.

It's obvious that the owner of this dog spent a lot of time and energy getting this dog to this level.

This is an outstanding performance

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afx_KC86l9o

How do you see this

Nice one. But which one is "se bi oku"? Leave the fine dog jare. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by BSdetector: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Amotekun should buy 1500 of these dogs...train them how to identify fulani herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by mufutau55(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
logadims:
This is amazing.
How do you see this

Lovely teachings.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
lol Soro soke cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Offpoint1: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
Twelfthman:
Lol Dogs are awesome. Why won't anyone love them..
I DON'T love THEM I EAT THEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Yankiss(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Just give dog Ife tribal mark - e try grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by gimakon2(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sammy07:
cool

Yoruba - The language that gives life, the musical language.

Make we hear word Jare.
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Wow wow wow... Amazing cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by xreal: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Sammy07: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
gimakon2:

Make we hear word Jare .

Lol, you still have to make use of the language to complete your sentence and make it more meaningful wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by tasalanoni(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Afonja Dog..
Dear Dog, your human guardians have failed to protect themselves from the onslaught of Fulani marauders..
Pls don't toe their path else Fulani dogs will drive you out of Afonja land to Benin republic
Trusting you won't fail..
Best regards.
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by BrainSanitizer: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Good one by the owner.
Hope he doesn't have Calabar people as neighbours though.
E get why.
Meanwhile, I heard Lala is training his snakes to understand Isoko.
Hopefully, he'll let us see his achievement soon.

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
motymop:
I am not suprised.

If you speak yoruba continously to a dog, it will only understand yoruba. dogs that lives in french or spanish speaking countries only understands french or spanish.

Seconded, nothing special here
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
How can a DOG be more intelligent than the President of a Nation?
It still baffles me how Graduates of Universities and captains of Industries could queue behind such a president to see him through political turmoils and ensure his emergence as president..
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
brosom:
aww!!, this is very good, and you've got a talent pal.

We need ur kind to train Nigeria police/army so that they'll behave and act only when necessary

Are you saying Nigerian Police/Army are dogs?
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Jayrow08: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
see below

TODAYS FIXED & SURE GAME IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR HIGH STAKERS @ 090'3 - 6'7'6- 5'331

♦️ TYPE ; HT/FT ♦️ ODD = ( 4 - 6 ) ♦️ SAFETY : 1 0 0 %

PAYMENT AFTER WON NO CHANCE OF LOSSING .

Graphic designer sighted
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Twelfthman:
Lol
Dogs are awesome. Why won't anyone love them..

Yet some eat them. Disgusting.
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Kokaine(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
motymop:
I am not suprised.

If you speak yoruba continously to a dog, it will only understand yoruba. dogs that lives in french or spanish speaking countries only understands french or spanish.
exactly. my neighbours dog understands only Hausa. no English
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by nathyx(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
wouldn't be surprised if the face was FFK undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) / Animal Lover Lives With 480 Cats & 12 Dogs; Spends $8000 Monthly On Them In Oman / Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.