Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) (56370 Views)

Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) / Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by DeAlphaMale(m): 5:33am On Apr 22, 2021
It's not something serious... The dog was trained with yoruba so it's expected...
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 5:44am On Apr 22, 2021
smallsmall:

Show me One Ekuke-Dog that can hear that your strong-head, Ibo language grin grin
Even Dogs dey refuse to hear Ipob language tongue

What do u mean by "...that your strong-head ibo language"?
Can u produce d conversation we had where I told u that my language is igbo? Why are u being so childish?
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Seerade029: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2021
Athemisia:

That's why I said make it a thread where you can always drop words whenever you are free... but remember to mention me in it... thanks.

Oh, alright then.
I'll keep your moniker

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Unrated900(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2021
emmanuel596:
My dog has gone viral now now...small world

Love you nana

The owner of the dog nor Dey nairaland
Format
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Angrygoat: 7:02am On Apr 22, 2021
I'm planning on getting a dog,I need one,its been 22 years I did notnplay with a dog again. Now time right to get one.
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Athemisia: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Seerade029:

Oh, alright then. I'll keep your moniker
Thanks
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by donnie(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2021
logadims:
This is amazing.

It's obvious that the owner of this dog spent a lot of time and energy getting this dog to this level.

This is an outstanding performance

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afx_KC86l9o

How do you see this

Lovely!!!

[img]https://media1./images/95cfa708bb717e3b1385390fa96756c7/tenor.gif?itemid=15590098[/img]
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by berbs: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2021
He didn't get the "shey bi oku" part.
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Godwin25king: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2021
I heard this rottweiler tastes like goat meat tongue
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Slimsly100(f): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sammy07:
cool

Yoruba - The language that gives life, the musical language.

What of fáwélì àìránmúpè
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by DedeNkem: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
logadims:
This is amazing.

It's obvious that the owner of this dog spent a lot of time and energy getting this dog to this level.

This is an outstanding performance

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afx_KC86l9o

How do you see this

This is a dumb thread! Dogs understand the language you used in training them.

How could you be this dumb!
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Sammy07: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Slimsly100:

What of fáwélì àìránmúpè

Awon faweli airanmupe ni awon faweli ti onilo eemi edo foro nikan lati pe won jade.

Apere faweli airanmupe;- a, e, e, I, o, o, u.
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Slimsly100(f): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2021
Sammy07:

Awon faweli airanmupe ni awon faweli ti onilo eemi edo foro nikan lati pe won jade.

Apere faweli airanmupe;- a, e, e, I, o, o, u.

I miss those days brah!!! The days of yoruba classes.
My yoruba classmates will japa from the class and I'll be there enjoying myself
grin grin
Thank you for refreshing my memory o
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by zuto4u(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
https://rumble.com/vfz46p-animals-also-workout-what-a-man-can-do-animals-can-do-too.html
Animals also workout! (What a man can do, animals can do too)

Check out this video and see how animals workout just like humans
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Sammy07: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Slimsly100:

I miss those days brah!!! The days of yoruba classes.
My yoruba classmates will japa from the class and I'll be there enjoying myself
grin grin
Thank you for refreshing my memory o

Wlc cool
Re: See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) by Addme: 7:17pm On May 09, 2021
Arrogantbro:
Smart dog

Happy birthday to you. More successful years ahead bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) / Animal Lover Lives With 480 Cats & 12 Dogs; Spends $8000 Monthly On Them In Oman / Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.