Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time - Adverts (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time (16453 Views)

This Is An Offer You Grab With Both Hands / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Spice Powder Processing

Spice grinding and packaging is one of the most profitable food processing business to be initiated as small and medium scale. Spice is an essential item and is considered as a tastemaker. Apart from individual spice powder like chilly, cumin, turmeric; special quality mixed spice powder processing is more profitable.

Some of the most popular items are meat spice, curry powder, chat spice etc. With changing of lifestyle and especially with changes in food habits and the increase of income level, the use of powdered spices has increased. Of late, the market for ready-to-mix of spices has grown significantly.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2022
Pricing methods

The most common methods for price calculation are the ‘cost plus’- and ‘top down’-method. In order to achieve best results in setting your export price, we recommend the use of both methods. This means that you calculate:
Outwards your ex-factory price to the end consumer (cost plus)
from the ideal end consumer price backwards (top down)
Both methods have their strengths and weaknesses hence, you should calculate both for optimum export pricing balance. Please note that this could be different based on export destination!
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
®®
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Our Export training programme is still Available. The demand for Nigeria Agro commodities in International market are on the rise. Book a space and let's an expert help you navigate and resolve your great Export challenge.

It doesn't matter if you are a new comer testing International waters for the first time or an established exporter looking to grow your business abroad, your main challenge is always to find the right market and buyers for your goods and services you provide.

Honesty, selling in an unknown country is never easy. There are physical distance, cultural barriers to consider and language among other things. Luckily, we live in a time where technological advances have shrunk our world and brought us closer.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
The demand for Shea, Avocado and Aloe vera made products has been on the steady rise in the local and International market.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
You Should Be Ready To Communicate With Prospects In A Platform Most Comfortable For Them:

People are most receptive in a place that’s most comfortable to them, and if you’re not ready to meet them there, you might not be able to close any deals.

Some clients prefer to communicate via email, others WhatsApp, many others phone calls, physical meetings, WeChat, and much more.

It’s important that you find your client’s comfort zone and meet them there so that they can feel comfortable working with you and will always know you’ll do what you can to make them happy.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Export Management:

Export management companies help organizations who have products for exports but don’t know how to go about it or don’t want to know at all. What the export management company does is to act as a consultant for the direct supplier, communicate with the buyers using the supplier’s company name, and close deals on behalf of the supplier.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
International buyer directories

You want to send out your product samples to get feedback from buyers. But how can you then find your buyers? Fortunately there are plenty of international buyer directories available (some free of charge, others with paid subscriptions).
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
Benefits Of Having An Export License

In addition to obtaining an exporters certificate , you can also access the following trade support services:

Export incentives
Export capacity building programmes (trainings, seminars, workshops etc)
Networking exporters for collaboration and exchange ideas.
Trade linkages (B2B, B2C)
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2022
Export Potential for Sesame Seed

The markets with greatest potential for Nigeria’s exports of Sesamum seeds are “China”, “Japan” and “Turkey”. Nigeria has closest export links with Morocco. China is the market with the highest demand potential for Sesamum seeds.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Happy new month
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
™+
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Our Export training programme is still Available. The demand for Nigeria Agro commodities in International market are on the rise. Book a space and let's an expert help you navigate and resolve your great Export challenge.

It doesn't matter if you are a new comer testing International waters for the first time or an established exporter looking to grow your business abroad, your main challenge is always to find the right market and buyers for your goods and services you provide.

Honesty, selling in an unknown country is never easy. There are physical distance, cultural barriers to consider and language among other things. Luckily, we live in a time where technological advances have shrunk our world and brought us closer.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
We can produce and export Charcoal to Asian and European countries. The demand for black quality Charcoal is high.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sesame Seeds

Nigeria produces over 800,000MT of sesame seeds annually and is the 4th largest exporter in the world, coming behind Ethopia, India, and Sudan. It is clear from this that Tradall Nigeria Limited in a position to supply our esteemed customers as much as they demand.

Though harvest season for this products commences October/November in Nigeria, we are however well positioned to fulfill your orders at any time of the year. We offer 100% cleaned raw Natural sesame seeds, packed in 50kg bags or according to buyer’s specification. All shipment from us will carry specifications as follows:

Purity – Minimum 99%
Admixture – Less than 1%
Moisture – Less than 6%
Oil content – Minimum 52%
FFA – 2% Maximum
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2022
The country's total agriculture exports was driven by export of sesame seeds, fermented cocoa beans, cashew nuts, ginger, crude palm kernel oil, soya beans, frozen shrimps and prawns, among other commodities.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Business Plan Writers

Still Looking For Funds? You Now Have The Best Chance Of Getting The Finance You Need With Our Bank And Investor Ready MBA Standard Business Plans & Feasibility Study Reports.

With our highly in-depth world-class MBA Standard professional bank and investor-ready business plan & feasibility study report writing service, you can finally have the best chance of getting the finance you need for your business to succeed!
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2022
A large market exists for shea butter worldwide, particularly as it is organically produced. Shea butter is in high demand and is a wonderful product. It has a high prospect and sells well in the international market.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Top tips to understand the market
Gather basic market information, from import regulations to trade statistics. You can make use of several freely available Market Analysis tools.
Narrow the focus of your research to your product or service. This will make the whole process more specific.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Learn about the market

The export market in Nigeria is so complex, you will fail if you take a plunge without having gathered enough knowledge and experience. So, before starting out you need to take your time to learn vital details about the export business such as licensing requirements, port procedures, product sourcing, working with foreign agents and distributors, locating profitable foreign markets, and so on.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Kaycee121: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hi Everyone
This is a public announcement it's really URGENT.
Very competent supplier are needed in the supply of

Maize
Paddy rice
Soyabeans

Do contact me on WhatsApp on 07032492179 if you are a supplier Urgently.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Learn about quality Assurance and world class Inspection Companies you can use to test the physical and chemical properties of your commodity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
'+
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Nigeria is a country naturally blessed and endowed with item of huge demand in the export markets around the world. We are not only blessed with solid minerals (besides crude oil) we are also blessed with good climate and weather conditions to support the growth of commodities that are industrially useful in the developed nations. Majority of our agro products are exportable and are easily available to source. We can support you to start your agro export venture today.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
First Made-in-Nigeria chocolate bars to be sold in Maryland,USA for $16.50 .Nigeria exports over 80% of the cocoa beans without value addition which puts the wealth of cocoa in the hands of European processors.This recently completed Sunshine factory in Ondo looks to change that.

Meanwhile another factory has opened up in Ondo to process 15,000 tons of cocoa annually and increase value addition before sales . Nigeria can make as much as $1bn from cocoa products if the industry is approached with investment and seriousness it deserves.

The country made record exports last year, but more indigenous investment in processing plants are needed to truly gain from the cocoa supply chain.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Decades ago, it used to be very difficult to venture into the export business in many countries around the world. So many bureaucracies were involved and if anyone knew you were into international trade, the conclusion would either be you are worth at least one million dollars or have top government connections.

Today, everything has changed as even a person still living with their parents and with a computer in their bedroom halfway across the world can easily venture into the export business today and earn thousands of dollars monthly without having to go through so much stress as it used to be in the past.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Starting an Export business in Nigeria comes with both its pros and cons. If executed well, the seller could rake in a whole lot of money. But if not well managed, significant losses could be recorded.

While most people believe exportation should cost you millions of dollars, going in as a broker and leveraging a wide network of local suppliers to supplement your goods sales will go a long way in helping you build a successful business that won’t just enable you to generate high revenues in widespread broker commissions, but will ensure you contribute positively to Nigeria’s or your own country’s GDP.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Trainings
The types of training we offers include:

Zero-to-Export – 2 weeks hands-on training programme to become export ready.

Export clinic– a two-day training covering the basics of exports for beginners.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sheabutter is available in large quantity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Exportation is very profitable: While importers lament bitterly due to the embarrassing forex quagmire, exporters are the ones who smile – no, laugh – to the bank. More people are realizing this and the business is booming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Plastic Identity Card Printers In Stock / Ghana Lotto Winners Club / Cheapest MTN Monthly Data Bundle 1Gig = 1k (www.nairashopping.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.