Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time - Adverts (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time (16462 Views)

This Is An Offer You Grab With Both Hands / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
To sell a product, you need a market for it. Where is the demand? Is it stable? Is it profitable in short and long term? Are there trade barriers? In export, your market is a country or countries with a demand for your product. So, how does an exporter go about finding this market?
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2022
There is demand for palm kernel nut. It's a product that can easily be sourced from the localities. We should look inwards to see opportunities in our immediate environment.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dear prospective Exporters and value chain players in Nigeria, let's highlight the opportunities, guides and challenges in Agricultural Export business. What are the processes, documentations and opportunities it presents and how can technology improve agro Export business? How can you trade internationally and earn foreign exchange without hiccups? How can you tap from the CBN and FG intervention and empowerment programs to support the non oil export sector? What are other incentives available international to enable free export trade? How can you meet or exceed commodity quality standards for our agro products? Insightful knowledge and right information is key to success in Agro Export trade.

For enquiries and support, reach or WhatsApp 07033097160
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
There is demand for hardwood charcoal in Europe and Asian countries.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
The documents required for registration for Export License depends on the business entity:

DOCUMENTS FOR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

Certificate of Incorporation (issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission)
Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
Current Certified True Copy of From CAC 1.1 – “section C” (Particulars of Directors). This is formerly known as: Form C07 or Form CAC 7.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
A freight forwarder, forwarder, or forwarding agent, is a person or company that organizes shipments for individuals or corporations to get goods from the manufacturer or producer to a market, customer or final point of distribution. ... A forwarder does not move the goods but acts as an expert in the logistics network.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Understanding The N65 Rebate to Exporters

The goal is to encourage Nigerian Importers to Export in return to balance the trade system.
CBN will give incentive worth N65 on every repatriated Dollar on Goods sold through the Import and Export Window (I&E).
It is noticed that despite all the Government efforts to encourage Export, Import level in the country is still overwhelming. The Importers should also Export to their Clients Abroad.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2022
The future is Agriculture. We should be able to feed our nation and export to improve our economy.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
A large market exists for shea butter worldwide, particularly as it is organically produced. Shea butter is in high demand and is a wonderful product. It has a high prospect and sells well in the international market.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Trade performance

Italy and Spain are the largest destinations of Nigerian leather in total, covering over 71% of total Nigerian exports. This mainly consists of goat leather, while sheep and lamb leather reached larger export values in Asian countries.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
-
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter Sunday to all. May the blessing of Easter cerebration usher in peace and reconciliation.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
With the present economic condition in Nigeria today, export business is the best. The exchange rate is at its peak. Therefore, if you earn in foreign currency, then you will become rich.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2022
If you think of a unique products that fits for export and can generate good return on Investment, think of Sheabutter. With a wide abundance of Shea nuts in Nigeria, the presence of skilled processing personnel in communities, and the vast global opportunities that Shea Butter production and export poses, this makes investing in shea butter production and export a profitable venture for any new and existing entrepreneur.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
The commodity trading market is a vast industry that has existed throughout history, as nations have always had a constant need to exchange goods and services in order to keep their economies growing. Commodities like oil & gas products, solid minerals & metals, and agricultural products are the basic commodities that drive the market. They’re traded all around the world with businesses in two countries acting as the key catalyst for the trades, while their governments provide the infrastructure needed to make it happen.

Join us in our Export training program to learn the commodity trading market and how best to go about it.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
There are Exporters who succeed without any form of training but purely learning from their trials and errors. But a very few have successful transactions based purely on luck.
While trials and errors can be a way to learn the rope, very few make it far because when they fail once or twice, they very likely lost all their investments and are already in debt to their creditors. As for those who succeed, they are usually less than 10% of the pack because they still have more money to try other transactions.
If you plan to venture into Export business, it's crucial that the first thing you do is to learn everything you can about International trade because about many Exporters lose their investments on their first trial, and losing all you have all at once could be the end of your finances in the short term.
In an industry where you could make so much money or lose, you must never act on just assumption. Hope is not a strategy.
Subscribe to our Export training course which covers everything and in- depth on the Export business from how to find International buyers to how to raise finance for your Export transactions, how to source products in remote communities at cheap prices, how to ensure you are getting paid before you spend a dime sourcing commodities, how to ensure the quality of the products meet the required standards, how to ship your products, products that are most demanded and can earn you double profits and so much more
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Our Export training service will help you in your market research and product analysis: Market and product research should precede buyer search.

You can't source for a buyer in a country that don't want or need your product. How do you know there is market for your product in a particular country or continent? How do you analysis your market?

To sell a product, you need a market for it. Where is the demand? Is it stable? Is it profitable in short and long term? Are there trade barriers? In export, your market is a country or countries with a demand for your product. So, how does an exporter go about finding this market?
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Subscribe to our Export training course which covers everything and in- depth on the Export business from how to find International buyers to how to raise finance for your Export transactions, how to source products in remote communities at cheap prices, how to ensure you are getting paid before you spend a dime sourcing commodities, how to ensure the quality of the products meet the required standards, how to ship your products, products that are most demanded and can earn you double profits and so much more.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
When a commodity trading firm has a wide collateral pool, the bank can open up a credit line for them that will enable them to have easy access to funds to make purchases on any scale without the need to issue a payment guarantee or Letter of Credit.

Join and subscribe to our Agro Export training to learn Export finance and how to obtain it to take your Export venture to the next level.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tomorrow business is Export business

Subscribe to our Export training course which covers everything and in- depth on the Export business from how to find International buyers to how to raise finance for your Export transactions, how to source products in remote communities at cheap prices, how to ensure you are getting paid before you spend a dime sourcing commodities, how to ensure the quality of the products meet the required standards, how to ship your products, products that are most demanded and can earn you double profits and so much more.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2022
Pre-Payment:

The buyer can sometimes release part-payment to the exporter to enable them to finance the export of the commodity to them. This can be done by either making direct payment to the exporter’s bank account ahead or by issuing a red-or-green-claused DLC, where the exporter can have access to part-payment upon maybe just sending an invoice to the importer.

Join us in our Export training services to gain broader and deeper understanding of the Export market in Nigeria.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
One of the key requisite for an Export business is having an Export strategy. You have to build it on something concrete. Hope is not an Export strategy.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
We supply Shea butter in large quantity to cream and soap manufacturing company from if you are buying from 5 ton above kindly contact me and let do business.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Agro Export is tomorrow business. The future is an opportunity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2022
Happy Eld Celebration
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
Learn about quality Assurance and world class Inspection Companies you can use to test the physical and chemical properties of your commodity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2022
You can process Sheabutter to refined Sheabutter in small, medium and large scale.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2022
If you plan to venture into Export business, it's crucial that the first thing you do is to learn everything you can about International trade because many Exporters lose their investments on their first trial, and losing all you have all at once could be the end of your finances in the short term.
In an industry where you could make so much money or lose, you must never act on just assumption. Hope is not a strategy.
Subscribe to our online course which covers everything and in- depth on the Export business from how to find International buyers to how to raise finance for your Export transactions, how to source products in remote communities at cheap prices, how to ensure you are getting paid before you spend a dime sourcing commodities, how to ensure the quality of the products meet the required standards, how to ship your products, products that are most demanded and can earn you double profits and so much more.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2022
Weekend greetings to all my clients. Wishes you the best of the weekend.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2022
One of the key requisite for an Export business is having an Export strategy. You have to build it on something concrete. Hope is not an Export strategy.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2022
How To Build A Great Export Company

While most great companies are profitable and generate high revenues, that’s not what makes them great.

What makes a company great is its ability to communicate its causes, beliefs, and values in everything it does, stays true to them consistently, and in the process, builds an army of loyal customers that would defend the company no matter what, buy from the company even when some competitors have better products & services at cheaper prices, and even more importantly, to create a cult-like following where customers and prospects find it difficult to clearly articulate why they prefer your brand, as product features and benefits alone will not be able to tell the full story.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Plastic Identity Card Printers In Stock / Ghana Lotto Winners Club / Cheapest MTN Monthly Data Bundle 1Gig = 1k (www.nairashopping.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.