Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement (129206 Views)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Update On Theobarth Grant / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nezero:

Thanks bro.

Our community must get sense by force.

I don't blame our other friend for lashing out so much venom. It's not easy watching a pet project/scam go sour very fast. angry angry cheesy

It's normal human reaction.

The first thing he asked on his WhatsApp group chat was: is there any lawyer here, or doctor...? Etc. Just so he could remove them from the group. And he was very rude, hostile and unfriendly.

He wants to avoid any sign of intelligence.

We bless God for people like you.

Hahahaha foolish liar…you can fool your fellow idiots here, but you can’t fool me.
Oh you’re even a part of the group mumu, you actually dropped your number to be added lol you’re so useless nna m.

Well, make I shock you too, I got into the group too and that’s not what the man said, he said that HE KNOW THAT THERE WERE EDUCATED FELLOWS ON THE GROUP LIKE DRS & LAWYERS, SO HE WOULD BE ON POINT. he is not even the same with the OP, the op is a director lol. Omo read the man words you go know sey na professor. You came here to lie lol grin any reasonable person here would know that u lied, how can someone ask “is there any dr or lawyer here?”, guy u’re foolish ah swear.
Stupid human being, u’re even less than human & u just proved it
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nezero:

Thanks bro.

I don't blame our other friend for lashing out so much venom. It's not easy watching a pet project/scam go sour very fast. angry angry cheesy

The first thing he asked on his WhatsApp group chat was: is there any lawyer here, or doctor...? Etc. Just so he could remove them from the group. And he was very rude, hostile and unfriendly.

Oh okay, now I remember u’re the simpleton that asked a stupid question and he removed u grin cheesy lol…chai! Ok now i understand your frustration.
Afa how’s life on the other side? grin Mugu
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Frederic578377:

Hahahaha foolish liar…you can fool your fellow idiots here, but you can’t fool me.
Oh you’re even a part of the group mumu, you actually dropped your number to be added lol you’re so useless nna m.

Well, make I shock you too, I got into the group too and that’s not what the man said, he said that HE KNOW THAT THERE WERE EDUCATED FELLOWS ON THE GROUP LIKE DRS & LAWYERS, SO HE WOULD BE ON POINT. he is not even the same with the OP, the op is a director lol. Omo read the man words you go know sey na professor. You came here to lie lol grin any reasonable person here would know that u lied, how can someone ask “is there any dr or lawyer here?”, guy u’re foolish ah swear.
Stupid human being, u’re even less than human & u just proved it

grin grin grin grin Professor, Director.. I like your big names. You don't expect me to memorize what he said verbatim.. but you just confirmed the question was asked. It's fun hearing you bleat... Lol

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nezero:

grin grin grin grin Professor, Director.. I like your big names. You don't expect me to memorize what he said verbatim.. but you just confirmed the question was asked. It's fun hearing you bleat... Lol
Whatever bro!
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Titles and silly positions are plenty in all these moronic grants na.

Check out some of the strange and funny leadership positions in TELPECON. gringrin Got it from their website (TELPECON dot org).

Elizabeth Praise (mama ishiba) is a Prof and a diplomat in TELPECON gringringringringrin. In case you don't know, she's the lady with the HIV cure. Yes! Hundreds have been cured already. Order for some vials/capsules when you start collecting your fake grant o.

Enjoy the list

*** GM: HOST COMMUNITY, TRADITIONAL LEADERS & REHABILITATION
MRS DOMINION DAVID ISHAYA Bsc.

*** GM: CONFERENCE, SEMINAR & INDUSTRY
REV DR. OKAH SAMSON D. THEOLOGY

**** GM: FOREIGN SERVICE, DIASPORAS AND INTERNATIONAL MISSIONS
PROF. ELIZABETH NGOZI PRAISE (D.THEO)

****CHAIRMAN BIOGRAPHY BOARD OF DOCUMENTATION AND PROOF READING
JOHN BIGWAN LLB.LAW, BL, LLM (in view)

*** GM: MEN AFFAIRS, TELPECON
PASTOR UDOH, DANIEL D.Theo, Bsc Public Admin

Adapted from this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6163262/know-anything-telpecon/25#101204596
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2021
You've claimed several times you didn't drop your details here for the grant, like you didn't even apply for the grant, but somehow, you're in the WhatsApp group created by the OP. Who still needs further evidence that the once foul mouthed teachlead is now using a catfish account to attack?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Nezero:

Thanks bro.

The attempt was to shut out any intelligent person in the group so he could easily brainwash the rest. That was why the guy alleged you were removed for asking a question. Scammers are allergic to intelligent people; they take advantage of people's ignorance.

That's why OP will never stop abusing us here because people are being enlightened

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by aycorporat(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Nezero:

Hahahahahahaha
You really burst his bubble my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by aycorporat(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2021
You know the funniest part is that they claimed they were going to hold a praise night in Enugu two years ago, I mean the one they call SEM and I thought they were going to invite people like Nathaniel Bassey and the likes, they ended up inviting some low budget artiste in the mould of those igbotic churches. Worst part is the flyer was poorly designed and their press release is just wack.

We have finally confirmed that the OP is the one with the recent moniker who has gone haywire.
Let us pray that he doesn't enter the market naked as you guys peeps4u and tplayer are really bombarding him. He is going nuts already.

tplayer:
Titles and silly positions are plenty in all these moronic grants na.

Check out some of the strange and funny leadership positions in TELPECON. gringrin Got it from their website (TELPECON dot org).

Elizabeth Praise (mama ishiba) is a Prof and a diplomat in TELPECON gringringringringrin. In case you don't know, she's the lady with the HIV cure. Yes! Hundreds have been cured already. Order for some vials/capsules when you start collecting your fake grant o.

Enjoy the list

*** GM: HOST COMMUNITY, TRADITIONAL LEADERS & REHABILITATION
MRS DOMINION DAVID ISHAYA Bsc.

*** GM: CONFERENCE, SEMINAR & INDUSTRY
REV DR. OKAH SAMSON D. THEOLOGY

**** GM: FOREIGN SERVICE, DIASPORAS AND INTERNATIONAL MISSIONS
PROF. ELIZABETH NGOZI PRAISE (D.THEO)

****CHAIRMAN BIOGRAPHY BOARD OF DOCUMENTATION AND PROOF READING
JOHN BIGWAN LLB.LAW, BL, LLM (in view)

*** GM: MEN AFFAIRS, TELPECON
PASTOR UDOH, DANIEL D.Theo, Bsc Public Admin

Adapted from this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6163262/know-anything-telpecon/25#101204596

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi everyone
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Can you all stop this?
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
aycorporat:
You know the funniest part is that they claimed they were going to hold a praise night in Enugu two years ago, I mean the one they call SEM and I thought they were going to invite people like Nathaniel Bassey and the likes, they ended up inviting some low budget artiste in the mould of those igbotic churches. Worst part is the flyer was poorly designed and their press release is just wack.

We have finally confirmed that the OP is the one with the recent moniker who has gone haywire.
Let us pray that he doesn't enter the market naked as you guys peeps4u and tplayer are really bombarding him. He is going nuts already.

You will never seize to be a fool, I chatted the op privately and he added me to his group, (I know u did the same) cheesy i am too enlightened to drop my details here. Your lack of imagination makes you sound so uneducated. As for the other imbècile pespsi4u or whatever, i already said that his brain is underdeveloped, he is beneath me so I am not even going to bother dignifying him with a reply, the cures they place on him has already began to manifest, low-minded fools. grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
This peeps4u is a very stupid-childish little boy grin grin he is just empty, always talking about things he has little knowledge of…mugu.

The op didn’t create the WhatsApp group, let me enlighten u nna m, he only added ppl from NL, jst like other directors in d group added ppl from other social media platforms lol. taechlead got to him cheesy grin he is obsessed with him, and d guy no dey give am the attention he is craving for, what a shame!! Wish we can see his face, please tell him to post his picture let’s see face dat is attached to such a fried brain shocked
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
teachlead:
Can you all stop this?
Welcome back sir
Theobarth don do us strong tins ooo… grin
And they have employed some lazy Nigeria youths here ooo smiley

What’s the latest baba?

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2021
They have started calling some beneficiaries and threatening them to pay or have their names removed from cluster, no one should fall for this scam. Theobarth grant is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by pek(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
peeps4u:
They have started calling some beneficiaries and threatening them to pay or have their names removed from cluster, no one should fall for this scam. Theobarth grant is a scam
Why calling them beneficiaries? It doesn't apply here cause they haven't benefited anything but they have been contributing.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2021
pek:
Why calling them beneficiaries? It doesn't apply here cause they haven't benefited anything but they have been contributing.

This grant comedy sha. gringringrin

Recently, I heard "Theophius has gone to Ghana," ostensibly to study their fake disbursement process. gringrin

I also heard "Ghana has disbursed many grants already." gringringringrin

Wetin person no go hear gringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by aieromon(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
@teachlead has deactivated his account and modified the thread header.

The internet never forgets and it does not erase the fact that THEOBARTH is a..........

[img]https://media./images/f61f227c40f091683c9f61373f78807f/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
aieromon:

The internet never forgets and it does not erase the fact that THEOBARTH is a..........

I was expecting this when I discovered last week he had removed the header of the second theobarth thread, I knew he didn't know how to go about this very thread because this one is active and removing the header would raise dusts. Now, he had to do it and deactivate his acct.

I hope that earlier called us names including the OP are ashamed of themselves now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Now that the op has edited the incongruous title of this thread, here is my advice for people like him:

Next time, keep your scam grant within your Telegram groups, where ignorance reigns. gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
tplayer:
Now that the op has edited the incongruous title of this thread, here is my advice for people like him:

Next time, keep your scam grant within your Telegram groups, where ignorance reigns. gringrin

He has deleted his account, but I'm sure he's reading this with another acct

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 4:49am On Jul 01, 2021
peeps4u:

He has deleted his account, but I'm sure he's reading this with another acct

Sure

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
aieromon:

Hilarious.

I feel for that man; he his ilk had so much faith in Theobarth grant. Its a good thing he didn't collect money from the people he registered (if his claims are right).

Next to follow in his footsteps is that Fredric guy that jumped in and started insulting everyone. I didnt bother replying him, we have seen his likes before. Shebi on the other thread when TELPECON was dribbling their own people one guy jumped in to tell us that he was in the university studying grants. He must have graduated by now, and probably working somewhere with an old Pentium II laptop, compiling names on Microsoft Excel for some phantom grants from some faceless donor agencies grin cool wink

P.S: There is a new update from Apostle Theo that should keep his people quiet and hopeful for the next few weeks grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
tplayer:

Omo, you no go advice yourself first, the man don show una superiority in every way, una still dey wine mouth.

And let me educate you, actually telegram groups are used by very informed, wealthy and highly educated people. Hardly you see an educated fellow, celebrity or working class person on Nairaland posting rubbish, they just use this faceless platform and delete the account afterwards.
I am not saying that reasonable ppl don’t use NL but It’s mostly jobless ppl like y’all that make it a home lol.
NPower will soon begin registration grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sirjudy1:

Hilarious.

I feel for that man; he his ilk had so much faith in Theobarth grant. Its a good thing he didn't collect money from the people he registered (if his claims are right).

Next to follow in his footsteps is that Fredric guy that jumped in and started insulting everyone. I didnt bother replying him, we have seen his likes before. Shebi on the other thread when TELPECON was dribbling their own people one guy jumped in to tell us that he was in the university studying grants. He must have graduated by now, and probably working somewhere with an old Pentium II laptop, compiling names on Microsoft Excel for some phantom grants from some faceless donor agencies grin cool wink

P.S: There is a new update from Apostle Theo that should keep his people quiet and hopeful for the next few weeks grin grin

What update?
Meanwhile, you think say I go shy away from any of una or ur criticism? I no dey go anywhere, we diehard here cheesy
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by aieromon(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sirjudy1:

Shebi on the other thread when TELPECON was dribbling their own people one guy jumped in to tell us that he was in the university studying grants. He must have graduated by now, and probably working somewhere with an old Pentium II laptop, compiling names on Microsoft Excel for some phantom grants from some faceless donor agencies grin cool wink

[img]https://media1./images/9e22cfc31a394767e9d3070a151272f8/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sirjudy1:

Hilarious.

gringringringringrin You angry, bro

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
tplayer:
Donors (aka beneficiaries) should watch how the title of this thread will change soon when epic disbursement failure happens second week of May gringrin

If it doesn't, it will be so incongruous after 2nd week passes and no disbursement, and it remains unchanged. gringringringrin

The man who saw the future grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Telegram is full of wealthy people?

Same telegram where scammers run to because it is a safe haven for them and there are many ignorant people there?

BTW, how did OP show superiority? An honourable man would have either come back to apologise for insulting us when we earlier called out the scams or come here to show the 1.8m grant to show us we were wrong. Instead of towing these honourable paths, he came out from wherever he had been hiding all this while and deactivated his acct.

He was ashamed and arrogant to apologise to us after we have been vindicated and at the same time couldn't also stand the shame when he couldn't provide 1.8m grant proof, he had to go AWOL to safe face.

Teachlead isn't honourable

Frederic578377:

Omo, you no go advice yourself first, the man don show una superiority in every way, una still dey wine mouth.

And let me educate you, actually telegram groups are used by very informed, wealthy and highly educated people. Hardly you see an educated fellow, celebrity or working class person on Nairaland posting rubbish, they just use this faceless platform and delete the account afterwards.
I am not saying that reasonable ppl don’t use NL but It’s mostly jobless ppl like y’all that make it a home lol.
NPower will soon begin registration grin

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
peeps4u:
Telegram is full of wealthy people?

Same telegram where scammers run to because it is a safe haven for them and there are many ignorant people there?

BTW, how did OP show superiority? An honourable man would have either come back to apologise for insulting us when we earlier called out the scams or come here to show the 1.8m grant to show us we were wrong. Instead of towing these honourable paths, he came out from wherever he had been hiding all this while and deactivated his acct.

He was ashamed and arrogant to apologise to us after we have been vindicated and at the same time couldn't also stand the shame when he couldn't provide 1.8m grant proof, he had to go AWOL to safe face.

Teachlead isn't honourable

Your own sef weak person, u dey always talk rubbish, what do you mean by “telegram a safe haven for scammers”?
Do you know that Emmanuel Macron uses telegram, is he also a scammer? If a few bad eggs use telegram for scam it doesn’t make it a hideout for them.
The op didn’t even open any telegram group, even the WhatsApp group was opened by the chairman of his group not teachlead.

Omo una fvck up, especially u peeps4u, if u’re honourable why going to attack the man’s personality, instead of enlightening people on what u know or believe about a grant or better still go straight and criticise the grant and it’s founders with facts and figures, that’s how an educated fellow behaves but NO!. now the man curse u, na u fin trouble, I’ll advise u to go look for the man (dats if you’ll find him) & apologize even if it’s privately.
Yes he may have changed the post title and deleted his account or even disappointed but u did wrong to him, for him to mention the name of God in heaven, omo that’s beyond grant or nairaland, go and make amendments if possible for ur life sake.

N/B: I don’t think he deleted he deleted his acc because of shame it’s not even like u can see his face. I think he doesn’t just have time to be on NL or he just opened the acc to post the grant.

Secondly, about the grant, don’t conclude yet, we must see the end las las. So keep ur opinion to urself ok. If the apostle theobarth or whatever will scam the whole nigeria and go free then we’ll see about that.
Lastly, I think teachlead is more honorable than u, at least he didn’t ask anyone for any kobo, yes he removed some ppl from the group but at least dey are honest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.