Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement (129238 Views)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Update On Theobarth Grant / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Teachlead started the insult and curse. No one insulted him first. You're now humbly telling us to enlighten people, what have we been doing here since? Were you not even insulting us with our enlightenment despite not reciprocating your foul words and numerous insults?

Next time, open your mind to knowledge. I can see you're now humble

Teachlead should be the one to apologise to is here for being indecent, misleading, unnecessarily combative, undecorum when we earlier said this grant is/was a scam. He threw all decencies to the wind and was cursing everyone and even called people he didn't know kids. Like he was so sure he was the oldest man on NL.

Tell him in your WhatsApp group to come and demand for apology here, if he thinks he deserves one after we have been proven right and him proven wrong.

BTW, please give me Macron's telegram acct, let me message him

Teachlead acct isn't a new acct, it is an old acct he had been using to post his blog long before TheoBarth. The acct was regular on NL prior to when he went AWOL after TheoBarth failed. The acct was not newly created. He deactivated the acct out of shame and disgrace because he knows a lil search of his name "teachlead" will lead to various mention of him being linked to grant scam.

I hope he's learnt now and won't promote any grant scam again.

Like I said, earlier on this thread, we must put a STOP to this nonsense grant scam on NL. Let anyone go to WhatsApp or telegram where ignorance reigns and run his scam, but not here

Frederic578377:

Your own sef weak person, u dey always talk rubbish, what do you mean by “telegram a safe haven for scammers”?
Do you know that Emmanuel Macron uses telegram, is he also a scammer? If a few bad eggs use telegram for scam it doesn’t make it a hideout for them.
The op didn’t even open any telegram group, even the WhatsApp group was opened by the chairman of his group not teachlead.

Omo una fvck up, especially u peeps4u, if u’re honourable why going to attack the man’s personality, instead of enlightening people on what u know or believe about a grant or better still go straight and criticise the grant and it’s founders with facts and figures, that’s how an educated fellow behaves but NO!. now the man curse u, na u fin trouble, I’ll advise u to go look for the man (dats if you’ll find him) & apologize even if it’s privately.
Yes he may have changed the post title and deleted his account or even disappointed but u did wrong to him, for him to mention the name of God in heaven, omo that’s beyond grant or nairaland, go and make amendments if possible for ur life sake.

N/B: I don’t think he deleted he deleted his acc because of shame it’s not even like u can see his face. I think he doesn’t just have time to be on NL or he just opened the acc to post the grant.

Secondly, about the grant, don’t conclude yet, we must see the end las las. So keep ur opinion to urself ok. If the apostle theobarth or whatever will scam the whole nigeria and go free then we’ll see about that.
Lastly, I think teachlead is more honorable than u, at least he didn’t ask anyone for any kobo, yes he removed some ppl from the group but at least dey are honest.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Anyone who has spoken against this scam is more honourable than teachlead or anyone who supports the grant scam.

Marketing a scam like this, even out of innocence, is akin to aiding the scammers in the games. A lot of people lost money to TheoBarth scams, cluster sponsors paid 20-30k each, NGOs paid 100-500k each, all to Theophilus, the scam perpetrator. These are the victims when scam like this is being marketed; you're misleading people into falling prey and losing their money to scams.

Even if truly teachlead didnt collect money from beneficiaries, he's an accomplice to the scam because some people might have been misled by his posts and went ahead to buy a cluster and then gave Theophilus their hard earned money because they believed whatever they heard from teachlead.

It was because we didn't want more people to fall preys to this scam that we were vociferous about it on this thread.

I am hoping teachlead has learnt how to be honourable now. Being honourable isn't by claiming "I'm old"

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2021
This was tplayer's first post. I, like other, we didn't insult him, we only raised the alarm that it was a scam.

Point out any insult here.

tplayer:
This Theobarth will end in disaster. In a few weeks, you will receive nothing.

It's not actually free.
People are paying to submit those cluster lists(i.e the cluster owners).

#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere
#UseYourHead
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:28am On Jul 02, 2021
See your 'honourable' teachlead's reply to tplayer.

In your own unbiased and sound mind, who deserves an apology?

We that called out the scam, when it was/is truly a scam?

Or

Teachlead that resorted to insult and curses because we called out a TheoBarth scam, which we are right about?

No one asked for your opinion my dear. Don’t you have something better to do?

Did any cluster owner ask you for cash? Did I mention it to anyone here?
Free means the participants are not paying for the exercise. You think you know but you don’t.

Maybe everything you’ve ever done ended in disaster, you always ended up getting nothing, but don’t proliferate your misgivings, we are hopeful. Situations like this, is precisely why the words like hope, positivity, optimism exist.

Now, use your own head and find something better to do, no one solicited for your advice on international philanthropic financing or global banking system.

People be running around with underdeveloped brains, bia nna m be careful! We need this money but even if it doesn’t come in May, it’s not the end of the world alright, don’t be annoying ppl.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Exodora: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
An unknown number just sent it to me but I wanted to be sure so I had to make some research surprised I saw it here.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Exodora:
An unknown number just sent it to me but I wanted to be sure so I had to make some research surprised I saw it here.

You have been saved, just like many others have been rescued by this thread. You could have probably fallen for it and thought it was real if we had moved on and didn't call out the scam for what it is, as some people had wanted us to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sirjudy1:

The man who saw the future grin grin

OMG

It is happening grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
peeps4u:
Teachlead started the insult and curse. No one insulted him first. You're now humbly telling us to enlighten people, what have we been doing here since? Were you not even insulting us with our enlightenment despite not reciprocating your foul words and numerous insults?

Next time, open your mind to knowledge. I can see you're now humble

Teachlead should be the one to apologise to is here for being indecent, misleading, unnecessarily combative, undecorum when we earlier said this grant is/was a scam. He threw all decencies to the wind and was cursing everyone and even called people he didn't know kids. Like he was so sure he was the oldest man on NL.

Tell him in your WhatsApp group to come and demand for apology here, if he thinks he deserves one after we have been proven right and him proven wrong.

BTW, please give me Macron's telegram acct, let me message him

Teachlead acct isn't a new acct, it is an old acct he had been using to post his blog long before TheoBarth. The acct was regular on NL prior to when he went AWOL after TheoBarth failed. The acct was not newly created. He deactivated the acct out of shame and disgrace because he knows a lil search of his name "teachlead" will lead to various mention of him being linked to grant scam.

I hope he's learnt now and won't promote any grant scam again.

Like I said, earlier on this thread, we must put a STOP to this nonsense grant scam on NL. Let anyone go to WhatsApp or telegram where ignorance reigns and run his scam, but not here

Well said. God bless you sir. We appreciate your efforts.

These combative, unrepentant guys should be declared persona non grata.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Can you all stop this?

Mr Nobody, Mr Ode

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
aycorporat:
You know the funniest part is that they claimed they were going to hold a praise night in Enugu two years ago, I mean the one they call SEM and I thought they were going to invite people like Nathaniel Bassey and the likes, they ended up inviting some low budget artiste in the mould of those igbotic churches. Worst part is the flyer was poorly designed and their press release is just wack.

We have finally confirmed that the OP is the one with the recent moniker who has gone haywire.
Let us pray that he doesn't enter the market naked as you guys peeps4u and tplayer are really bombarding him. He is going nuts already.

Best thing I read tonight grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
tplayer:
Titles and silly positions are plenty in all these moronic grants na.

Check out some of the strange and funny leadership positions in TELPECON. gringrin Got it from their website (TELPECON dot org).

Elizabeth Praise (mama ishiba) is a Prof and a diplomat in TELPECON gringringringringrin. In case you don't know, she's the lady with the HIV cure. Yes! Hundreds have been cured already. Order for some vials/capsules when you start collecting your fake grant o.

Enjoy the list

*** GM: HOST COMMUNITY, TRADITIONAL LEADERS & REHABILITATION
MRS DOMINION DAVID ISHAYA Bsc.

*** GM: CONFERENCE, SEMINAR & INDUSTRY
REV DR. OKAH SAMSON D. THEOLOGY

**** GM: FOREIGN SERVICE, DIASPORAS AND INTERNATIONAL MISSIONS
PROF. ELIZABETH NGOZI PRAISE (D.THEO)

****CHAIRMAN BIOGRAPHY BOARD OF DOCUMENTATION AND PROOF READING
JOHN BIGWAN LLB.LAW, BL, LLM (in view)

*** GM: MEN AFFAIRS, TELPECON
PASTOR UDOH, DANIEL D.Theo, Bsc Public Admin

Adapted from this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6163262/know-anything-telpecon/25#101204596

grin grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nezero:

Mr Nobody, Mr Ode
Imbecilë, so they have finally released you from the psych ward, now you can post controllably again grin cheesy
I wonder why they didn’t curse you, bastardd, I have been waiting for u
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lunatics be roaming the streets of Nairaland
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
peeps4u:
See your 'honourable' teachlead's reply to tplayer.

In your own unbiased and sound mind, who deserves an apology?

We that called out the scam, when it was/is truly a scam?

Or

Teachlead that resorted to insult and curses because we called out a TheoBarth scam, which we are right about?

Omo, keep deceiving yourself, you can’t justify your actions, the man cursed u for attacking his person NOT Theobarth grant. Go back to page 5 or 6
Me sef I like any evil to be exposed, if the grant is a scam, las las we’ll know, and God will punish dem. I can’t support evil, and that’s why I can’t support u for attacking his personality with unsubstantiated claims, bro c’mon i mean that’s unfair, if na insult dats like eating garri but spoiling someone’s name without evidence? Instead of attacking the grant with facts and sound criticism, dats not smart angry I hope you learn

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Swerve. He's a dishonourable person and deliberately misled people. Calling him what he is isn't an attack on his person. I didn't attack him, I called him a dishonest man and liar who he is for lying about Telpecon being real just to use it to market TheoBarth.

Since you're so worried about his curse, why not ask him to use same poseri curse out Theophilus to pay your guys your money and stop all this asslicking job you're doing for him here?

Frederic578377:

Omo, keep deceiving yourself, you can’t justify your actions, the man cursed u for attacking his person NOT Theobarth grant. Go back to page 5 or 6
Me sef I like any evil to be exposed, if the grant is a scam, las las we’ll know, and God will punish dem. I can’t support evil, and that’s why I can’t support u for attacking his personality with unsubstantiated claims, bro c’mon i mean that’s unfair, if na insult dats like eating garri but calling spoiling someone’s name with evidence? Instead of attacking the grant, dats not smart angry
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
New update cheesy grin

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2021
Banabas Secondus I.
Firstbank
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Latest:

NGOs have been credited. And disbursement will happen any moment now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by basitkhatri: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
You have beaten yourself this time, and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts in future. Thank you for sharing great information to us. subscene
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
peeps4u:
They have started calling some beneficiaries and threatening them to pay or have their names removed from cluster, no one should fall for this scam. Theobarth grant is a scam

Who has a link to that Telegram group? Let's go and burst their bubble there too grin grin

It's like those from NL have received sense cool
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sirjudy1:

Who has a link to that Telegram group? Let's go and burst their bubble there too grin grin

Very many, hut here is one I know.
@theobarth on telegram
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by pek(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by pek(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sirjudy1:

https:///theobarth

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
I love the title of this thread now gringringringrin

Thanks mod and whoever pushed button gringrin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by pek(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
kizsis:
Good morning . All arrangements for the disbursement of THEOBARTH Grant have been concluded. We have been invited to a meeting in Abuja this Thursday to Saturday after which disbursement will be done to all beneficiaries. I need your prayers for journey mercies and the whole disbursement exercise. Please accept my humble regards. This is an inside information. Don't ask me how I got it .
grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thank you Mod for changing the title of this thread. Seun, lalasticlala, kindly push this to FP.

Some dubious Nigerians like Osim, Kingsley etc are still camped in telegram deceiving many innocent Nigerians with various fake grants.

The next grant scam they are planning now is NOBLE GRANT

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Really? Noble grant? grin grin grin It has always being around na, in the background. It's not impossible sha, after all THEOBARTH and OSSEA were not formed this year as some might want you to believe, but they gained their notoriety (or popularity grin grin grin) this year.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
tplayer:
I love the title of this thread now gringringringrin

Thanks mod and whoever pushed button gringrin

This is a good development. Finally, this is getting the desired attention it needs.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
tplayer:
Really? Noble grant? grin grin grin It has always being around na, in the background. It's not impossible sha, after all THEOBARTH and OSSEA were not formed this year as some might want you to believe, but they gained their notoriety (or popularity grin grin grin) this year.

I really need to get into that page.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kingsley and the other PRESSURE CROOKS are busy cashing out. grin grin grin grin

After TELPECON went into a coma earlier this year, he started toadying to THEOBARTH CEO, lavishing praises on the scammer. grin grin grin grin

Naija dey borrow money, one inconsequential idiot is telling them each group of 1000 people (cluster) will receive 2 billion naira and people are rejoicing. grin grin grin

Some should be ready to take those moronic updates to their graves, cos there is no money grin grin grin

Mumu updates since 2015 or so grin grin grin If na government dey do these mumu updates since dat time, people would have shouted themselves hoarse. grin grin grin

Free money from literally nowhere grin grin grin Haba

#UseYourHead
#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sirjudy1:

I really need to get into that page.

What page, please?
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
tplayer:

What page, please?

The telegram page. Seems it's their new fertile ground for recruiting gullible people

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.