Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Premature Ejagulation - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Ejagulation (27306 Views)

How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / Herbal Tea That Cures Erectile dysfunctions: Premature Expulsion, Weak Organ,Etc / Cure Premature Ejaculaion And Infertility Using Quail Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premature Ejagulation by hebinzy: 3:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Kol, pls I need d cream, where'll I get it from. Pls send it to hegzzy@gmail.com. Anticipating ur reply. Thanks
Re: Premature Ejagulation by RealRichard(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dear Omeiza,

There are only few different techniques currently employed to help with premature ejagulation. Premature ejacu is a very common symptom experienced by millions of men, but would largely depend, as it is loosely defined, there is no standard metric by which a man can be considered a premature ejaculator. The best way then to find out if you're a premature ejaculator is by comparing how long you last by the average length of time found amongst a large sample of men.

The following techniques are applied to help men last longer.

(I) Anaethestic Sprays and Creams. These can be easily bought online at sites selling intimacy gadgets. The creams or sprays contain an anaesthetic which numbs the penis by dulling down sensations like a local anaethetic it will affect the nervous system in order to cause the numbing and loss of sensation. The disadvantage of this method is a loss of sensation which might be contradictory to the objective of any sexual pleasure, especially on the man's part. It is known that the spray or cream can also rub off in the vagina and cause loss of sensation in the vagina too.

(ii) The Stop & Start technique is an exercise of training yourself to last longer. It involves stimulating your penis until just before the point of no return, and training yourself to increase the time you can stimulate the penis until the point of no return. This is quite a cumbersome technique, and will take quite a long time, and a lot of patience.
(iv) The other alternative is to try various herbal supplements, that 'claim' you can last longer, with these claims backed by clinical trials or testing, but you can't really rely on these if the claims have not been approved by the NAFDAC.

Here is my reccommendation.....http:///1EWla2A.

Hope that helps
Re: Premature Ejagulation by bayyus4real: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
KOL
Please, like to have Ūя̲̅ mail address.

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejagulation by najmus: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice, send to najmus2005@yahoo.com
Re: Premature Ejagulation by Passion360: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please where can I get the "Man and Woman cream" in Abuja

Please if you can be of help here's my contacts
Passionj2015@yahoo.com
Re: Premature Ejagulation by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
pls can a woman body cause a man to have quick ejaculation
Re: Premature Ejagulation by ijames: 12:56am On Dec 31, 2016
Preetiex:
not really.
Re: Premature Ejagulation by ijames: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2016
i have a lasting solution to quick ejaculation, reach me on eiyerejames@gmail.com
Re: Premature Ejagulation by absoluteSuccess: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
When I was single, sex was not a problem, not until I married. Then I realize that sex is as hard as any other physical activity.

Now I understand what premature ejaculation feels like as a man.
Re: Premature Ejagulation by ayufun: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: Premature Ejagulation by Aspeb: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2019
Oluschenco:
U r not d only guy xpriencn ds, u can contact d herb-sellers (alagbo), not herbalists ooo!
From the staple of AHE, We bring to you a special package , a 100% herbal formulation, specially formulated to treat ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, PREMATURE EJACULATION, LOW LIBIDO , LOW SPERM COUNTING AND SHOT joystick
Since the Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. This new formulation is able to treat all these ailments due to its special ingredients which have been carefully selected for their proven effectiveness in treating the different conditions aforementioned.

Each package contains Five different Natural Medicines; Capsule, Liquid and hard form. Also, available in Capsules and hard form. From each package, 3 bottle are for internal use only while 2 are for external use only

Other direction enclose in each pack

Side effect:
Zero side effect
Expiration period;
18 Months
Limited packages available, order for your own now.

Contact; 08021124644, 08069492346

Keep Away From Direct Sun Light
Keep All Medicines Away From Children

"With its wide range of indications, indeed, every Men need one package"
Advanced Natural Medicine, Compassionate Care
Re: Premature Ejagulation by Aspeb: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2019
From the staple of AHE, We bring to you a special package , a 100% herbal formulation, specially formulated to treat ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, PREMATURE EJACULATION, LOW LIBIDO , LOW SPERM COUNTING AND SHOT joystick
Since the Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. This new formulation is able to treat all these ailments due to its special ingredients which have been carefully selected for their proven effectiveness in treating the different conditions aforementioned.

Each package contains Five different Natural Medicines; Capsule, Liquid and hard form. Also, available in Capsules and hard form. From each package, 3 bottle are for internal use only while 2 are for external use only

Other direction enclose in each pack

Side effect:
Zero side effect
Expiration period;
18 Months
Limited packages available, order for your own now.

Contact; 08021124644, 08069492346

Keep Away From Direct Sun Light
Keep All Medicines Away From Children

"With its wide range of indications, indeed, every Men need one package"
Advanced Natural Medicine, Compassionate Care

Re: Premature Ejagulation by Aspeb: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Preetiex:
no.. Capital no... That man have erectile dysfunction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die / Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? / Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.