Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

"Your Picture Is In My Shrine". Read The Newest Method Scammers Use; Be Guided - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Your Picture Is In My Shrine". Read The Newest Method Scammers Use; Be Guided (833 Views)

Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / New Method Scammers Use To Empty Bank Account Without Your ATM Card Or Phone / New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Your Picture Is In My Shrine". Read The Newest Method Scammers Use; Be Guided by MedaRophe(f): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2021
Please, don’t just keep this information to yourself after reading. Use Sharing buttons to forward it to Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, and Twitter.

Day by day, fraudsters and scammers are looking for means to rip you off your hard-earned money. Some have gone diabolical and call it Yahoo plus.

You can read about what happened to the Yahoo Boy who organized a birthday where 50 friends who attended the party drop dead; one after another in 9jainformed.com.

When they do not succeed via charms, they divert to tricks and empty threats. This empty threat is what they are using now to eat those who are not guided.

Scammers’ Activities
So, in this post, I will open your eyes to the newest method scammers used to cart money away from their victims. It is through a phone call.

Before I continue, let me share the experiences of two persons so far who nearly became guilty if not for someone’s intervention. I also want to state here that guilty conscience is part of what makes people think the call is real.

Popular Stories Right now
55 New and Classic Ankara Long Gown Styles for Weddings, Occasions

Pastor Strips Naked, Confesses of Sleeping with his 3 daughters and Killing Own 8 Children
2020/2021 Latest Ankara Long Skirt and Blouse Styles for Wedding

I said this because the scammers make the call and the threat to appear real. The person who was called starts panicking because he or she has done too many evils somewhere.

So, you should be careful how you live your life. Free your conscience that you have nothing to panic for.

I was about to tell you the experience of two victims before I derailed. let me start:

**Victim 1
A few weeks ago, a young man came running to our house. He was sweating profusely and looking like someone who saw a ghost.

He was sourcing for a particular sum of money to pay a man who claimed to be a powerful native Doctor. He told us the man called him around 5 am. He called him by his native name which just a few persons knew.

The caller introduced himself as one Witchdoctor of a certain shrine in Nsukka.
He was told that someone whom he offended has submitted his picture in his shrine to kill him. He was told he has from now till 6 pm to die. He called back to find out who the person was, he was told is a girl.

He was lured into believing he must bring money to undone a sacrifice on his behalf. (a very tormenting experience). CONTINUE READING HERE:
https://9jainformed.com/2021/04/20/your-picture-is-in-my-shrine-be-guided-this-is-a-new-method-scammers-use/

Re: "Your Picture Is In My Shrine". Read The Newest Method Scammers Use; Be Guided by Mayng01(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2021
La click, la skip

1 Like

Re: "Your Picture Is In My Shrine". Read The Newest Method Scammers Use; Be Guided by Nbotee(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Na normal na...
Re: "Your Picture Is In My Shrine". Read The Newest Method Scammers Use; Be Guided by Postanalyser: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
Na wao
Meanwhile,we feed your dogs for one month with just #5000

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Prostrates To Thank His Lawyers After They Secured His Bail / Is She Trying To Use My Details For Fraud? / Chidinma Ojukwu: Are You Jealous Of Miss Cell? Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.