Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve? (541 Views)

Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve? by Kobojunkiee: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
viyon02:
point of correction, they are very close to perfection but they are not perfect, if they were, God could have use one of them in replacement for Jesus. But Jesus was perfect fit for the job thus God use him.
What? undecided

You claimed Adam and Eve where perfect......I guess I should ask of the standard of perfection you speak of. undecided
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve? by viyon02: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
What? undecided

You claimed Adam and Eve where perfect......I guess I should ask of the standard of perfection you speak of. undecided
Yes they were perfect before they sin, but when they sin imperfection set in and all their progenies automatically inherited imperfection.
Re: Why Didn't God Forgive Adam And Eve? by Kobojunkiee: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
viyon02:
Yes they were perfect before they sin, but when they sin imperfection set in and all their progenies automatically inherited imperfection.
How perfect where they that they sinned though? undecided

I really don't understand how Abel'a perfection, judged by God Himself as so, is not good enough to be compared to that of Adam's or Eve's. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

When God Said It Is Not Good!... / Pastor Folu Didn’t Want Birthday Celebration — Leke Adeboye (Video) / Share Your Eid-el-kabir Meal Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.