Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately (4389 Views)

If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / She Giving You Attitude?-advice On Handling A Misbehaving Girlfriend / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by Pukkalolo: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
In my younger years ago, there was this cute girl in my social circle I was crushing on. I tried so hard to make her like me and accept me, but despite all my efforts she was still giving me attitude and playing hard to get.

But one day I did something strange, and suddenly she started picking interest in me.

I was like, "wow!"

I'll tell you what I did that made her suddenly started picking interest in me.

But before that, let me point out to you why she was giving me attitude.

Let's begin...

There's this video I watched yesterday that was saying, "women are born with value whereas men have to earn theirs"

I have seen this kind of statements here and there on the internet...

Well, first of all, that statement is partially bullshit.

Wait...What's that so called "value" that they are saying woman are born with anyways...

In case you don't know, that value is pussy(her sexual companionship).

SMH

Pussy is similar to money in this particular aspect:

Money only has value because the government says it does and its citizen agree that it does...Basically, Money only has value because everybody think and agree it’s valuable.

Money, which is just "paper" is practically created from thin air, without any effort. It was just printed. Government can low-key print as much copy. They don't give a shit.

We believe that money such as dollars, pounds, naira, cefa, cedis and so on are actually of value, but in reality money is only a store of value and not the actual value...but, sadly, many do not understand this. Only the multi-rich fellas understand this.

This is why the rich concentrate more on what is actually valuable, which is Asset.

Money only has value because everyone agree that it does.

Pussy only has value because the media, society and women say it does and then the men agree that it does....then men start chasing pussy and attaching their self-worth to it.

Few months ago, A lady was telling me that anytime she's taking her bath and she looks down at her pussy, she wonders why almost every guy she meets are dying to have a taste of it...

She was like, "What is even special about this pussy that all this men are chasing so hard for...Men are just so foolish"

I found her statement quite funny, but she's saying the bitter truth. There's nothing special about a woman's pussy.

Even women know that there's nothing valuable or special about their pussy. But since men put them on pedestal, they decide to take advantage of it to exploit men.

Years ago, I used to believe that a woman sexual companionship(pussy) is valuable... This was the number one factor that caused me to simp around them and behave like a weak nice guy.

You think her pussy (sexual companionship) is highly valuable, that's the number one reason why your dating life is poor. Basically, that's the reason why you are not getting girls.

So here's how to stop putting a woman's pussy on pedestal and improve your game with women.

*Taking a deep breath*

We are just starting...

Let's begin properly.

Back to that my story with that girl I was crushing on.
I tried so hard to make her like me and accept me, but despite all my efforts she was still giving me attitude and playing hard to get.

But then, one day I decide to give up and withdraw my attention from her.

Few days later when she saw that I was no longer paying attention to her, she suddenly started picking interest in me and started trying to get my attention.

I was like, "Wow! When I pay less attention to her, she seem to want me more...what the Bleep is going on"

So I asked my big bro (cousin) who was a chronic womanizer and a Playboy. (currently, he's out of the country; he's now based in Dubai.)

His response to me was that, "the reason why she suddenly wants you when you stop caring about her is because you've stop giving her what she desires most in you."

I said, "What's that?"

He's said, "Your ATTENTION."

I was like, "Really"

He continued, "Without male attention, the girl feels totally useless. This is why women spend hours on make-up, and this is why they wear skin tight dress: they love male attention. Male attention is like oxygen them."

Suddenly light bulb goes on in my head.

I began thinking, "If this lady, want me more when I give her less of my attention, then my attention must definitely be valuable to her."

Then I was struck with an ingenious paradigm, I started thinking: "If a woman give her pussy to a man as a reward for behaving right, then how can I increase the value of my attention in a woman eyes, so I can give her my attention as reward for behaving right towards me?"

I started treating my attention the way woman treat her pussy......then suddenly my game with women started improving.

Look, the pussy only has value because everybody thinks it’s has. And women are taking advantage of that. But the Top Gees and legit alpha guys understands that there's nothing special about the pussy; this is why they concentrate more on what is actually valuable, which is, Attention.

Everybody always tell women to be cautious when it comes to giving men sex but nobody told men to be cautious when it comes to the amount of ATTENTION they give women

The girl was born with pussy, she didn't have to work hard to own a pussy...it was given to her for free. When she reach her teenage years, she realized that guys are competing to get a taste of it. Then she assume this pussy must be so much valuable for these men to be dying to have a taste of it.

These make her start acting like an entiled bitch and start acting saucy towards men.

The nice guy sees her saucy, rude and entiled behavior, then he thinks, "I needs to spend money and try to please her so I can get her valuable pussy."

The Top G and Confident Alpha guy sees her saucy, rude and entitled behavior and call it a crap, then he thinks, "if she doesn't behave right, I'll channel my attention somewhere else."

The average guy think pussy is valuable, that's is why he strategize is dating game around "acting" a certain way so he can be giving the pussy.

The Confident Alpha guy think attention is valuable, that's why he strategize is dating game around adjustment to the amount or intensity of attention he gives and withholds from her.

Attention is everything. Attention builds popularity. It sells products and services, and it builds wealth…

Attention gives value to something. It makes something worthless seem worthy. Pussy seem worthy because men give so much attention to pussy. The value of Pussy has overblown due excessive attention from men.

Pussy will become worthless when men stop giving so much attention to it. A LACK OF ATTENTION FROM MEN can pratically make a woman go insane. Even if a womam is not interested in fucking or dating you, she still want you to give her attention.

Most guys are slaves to a woman's pussy, that's why they fail with women. Worse, that's why they fail in life. These guys are pussy focused that's why their mindset, "How can I impressed her enough so I can get the pussy?"

But I'm attention focused, so my mindset is, "she needs to prove to me that she's worth it, or else I'll withdraw my attention from her."

This days, I command the respect of almost all girls/women in my life because they know my attention is scares and valuable and they know they must not joke with it: I'm very stingy with my attention.

As a lady, you should be happy I'm giving you more of my attention. The ladies know this about me, and they always make sure they be at their best behavior around me.

I've seen guys spend huge women or do crazy things for a woman in the hoping the women will give them pussy as a reward.

But I do none of those but I still get the pussy regardless. That's because I'm not pussy focused; I'm attention focused

One of the best dating skill that will increase a woman desire for you is your ability to know when to withdraw and give attention to her. Click the link below to see how you can easily do that

7 Likes

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by DaddyCoool: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
OP you try, but too many fallacies in your write-up

1) Just as pussy is valuable to the extent another person gives value to it, so is attention. There's such thing as unwanted attention and annoying attention and just-there attention.

2) We assume much of human behavior is rooted in psychology when in actuality it's rooted in biology.
Humans are born with instinct to have their genes survive. Women can only have a child once every 2 years or so. So she has to be very selective who she lets put her out of commission for two years - that's how she gives her children the best genes for survival.
For a man, on the other hand, the best tactic for making sure some of his genes survive is having sex with as many different women as possible, NOT too much selectivity.
Mind you, all this is from INSTINCT not logic.

3) Like it or not, pussy is intrinsically more valuable than dick. It's simply a case of supply and demand, and also consequences of sex.

4) Supply and demand - all dicks are ready for action almost always. Pussy is put out of action by pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, monthly periods, menopause, etc.

5) Consequences of sex - a woman can be put out of commission for at least 1 year by a single sexual act. Men don't have that problem

6) Women are generally much slower to become sexually aroused than men.

7) The value of pussy is not just because of people giving it value. Besides giving pleasure, it solely bears consequences of that pleasure - it will carry the child for nine months, give birth to it, and nurture it till independence. A man can just disappear immediately after sex!

Note that all these are practical, biological stuff - with accompanying psychological elements.
While "attention" even at best, is strictly psychological, with no physical component whatsoever.

Also note that attention is not exclusive preserve of either gender. Nobody likes being ignored. Any person can bestow or withhold his/her attention. It is not limited to any particular group or gender!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by iammo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
This thread long ooo, over woman Kwa...

If na Politics or Money making now I go dey motivated to read it

6 Likes

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by izonborn098(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by JealousCobra(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Pukkalolo:
In my younger years ago, there was this cute girl in my social circle I was crushing on. I tried so hard to make her like me and accept me, but despite all my efforts she was still giving me attitude and playing hard to get.

But one day I did something strange, and suddenly she started picking interest in me.

I was like, "wow!"

I'll tell you what I did that made her suddenly started picking interest in me.

But before that, let me point out to you why she was giving me attitude.

Let's begin...

There's this video I watched yesterday that was saying, "women are born with value whereas men have to earn theirs"

I have seen this kind of statements here and there on the internet...

Well, first of all, that statement is partially bullshit.

Wait...What's that so called "value" that they are saying woman are born with anyways...

In case you don't know, that value is pussy(her sexual companionship).

SMH

Pussy is similar to money in this particular aspect:

Money only has value because the government says it does and its citizen agree that it does...Basically, Money only has value because everybody think and agree it’s valuable.

Money, which is just "paper" is practically created from thin air, without any effort. It was just printed. Government can low-key print as much copy. They don't give a shit.

We believe that money such as dollars, pounds, naira, cefa, cedis and so on are actually of value, but in reality money is only a store of value and not the actual value...but, sadly, many do not understand this. Only the multi-rich fellas understand this.

This is why the rich concentrate more on what is actually valuable, which is Asset.

Money only has value because everyone agree that it does.

Pussy only has value because the media, society and women say it does and then the men agree that it does....then men start chasing pussy and attaching their self-worth to it.

Few months ago, A lady was telling me that anytime she's taking her bath and she looks down at her pussy, she wonders why almost every guy she meets are dying to have a taste of it...

She was like, "What is even special about this pussy that all this men are chasing so hard for...Men are just so foolish"

I found her statement quite funny, but she's saying the bitter truth. There's nothing special about a woman's pussy.

Even women know that there's nothing valuable or special about their pussy. But since men put them on pedestal, they decide to take advantage of it to exploit men.

Years ago, I used to believe that a woman sexual companionship(pussy) is valuable... This was the number one factor that caused me to simp around them and behave like a weak nice guy.

You think her pussy (sexual companionship) is highly valuable, that's the number one reason why your dating life is poor. Basically, that's the reason why you are not getting girls.

So here's how to stop putting a woman's pussy on pedestal and improve your game with women.

*Taking a deep breath*

We are just starting...

Let's begin properly.

Back to that my story with that girl I was crushing on.
I tried so hard to make her like me and accept me, but despite all my efforts she was still giving me attitude and playing hard to get.

But then, one day I decide to give up and withdraw my attention from her.

Few days later when she saw that I was no longer paying attention to her, she suddenly started picking interest in me and started trying to get my attention.

I was like, "Wow! When I pay less attention to her, she seem to want me more...what the Bleep is going on"

So I asked my big bro (cousin) who was a chronic womanizer and a Playboy. (currently, he's out of the country; he's now based in Dubai.)

His response to me was that, "the reason why she suddenly wants you when you stop caring about her is because you've stop giving her what she desires most in you."

I said, "What's that?"

He's said, "Your ATTENTION."

I was like, "Really"

He continued, "Without male attention, the girl feels totally useless. This is why women spend hours on make-up, and this is why they wear skin tight dress: they love male attention. Male attention is like oxygen them."

Suddenly light bulb goes on in my head.

I began thinking, "If this lady, want me more when I give her less of my attention, then my attention must definitely be valuable to her."

Then I was struck with an ingenious paradigm, I started thinking: "If a woman give her pussy to a man as a reward for behaving right, then how can I increase the value of my attention in a woman eyes, so I can give her my attention as reward for behaving right towards me?"

I started treating my attention the way woman treat her pussy......then suddenly my game with women started improving.

Look, the pussy only has value because everybody thinks it’s has. And women are taking advantage of that. But the Top Gees and legit alpha guys understands that there's nothing special about the pussy; this is why they concentrate more on what is actually valuable, which is, Attention.

Everybody always tell women to be cautious when it comes to giving men sex but nobody told men to be cautious when it comes to the amount of ATTENTION they give women

The girl was born with pussy, she didn't have to work hard to own a pussy...it was given to her for free. When she reach her teenage years, she realized that guys are competing to get a taste of it. Then she assume this pussy must be so much valuable for these men to be dying to have a taste of it.

These make her start acting like an entiled bitch and start acting saucy towards men.

The nice guy sees her saucy, rude and entiled behavior, then he thinks, "I needs to spend money and try to please her so I can get her valuable pussy."

The Top G and Confident Alpha guy sees her saucy, rude and entitled behavior and call it a crap, then he thinks, "if she doesn't behave right, I'll channel my attention somewhere else."

The average guy think pussy is valuable, that's is why he strategize is dating game around "acting" a certain way so he can be giving the pussy.

The Confident Alpha guy think attention is valuable, that's why he strategize is dating game around adjustment to the amount or intensity of attention he gives and withholds from her.

Attention is everything. Attention builds popularity. It sells products and services, and it builds wealth…

Attention gives value to something. It makes something worthless seem worthy. Pussy seem worthy because men give so much attention to pussy. The value of Pussy has overblown due excessive attention from men.

Pussy will become worthless when men stop giving so much attention to it. A LACK OF ATTENTION FROM MEN can pratically make a woman go insane. Even if a womam is not interested in fucking or dating you, she still want you to give her attention.

Most guys are slaves to a woman's pussy, that's why they fail with women. Worse, that's why they fail in life. These guys are pussy focused that's why their mindset, "How can I impressed her enough so I can get the pussy?"

But I'm attention focused, so my mindset is, "she needs to prove to me that she's worth it, or else I'll withdraw my attention from her."

This days, I command the respect of almost all girls/women in my life because they know my attention is scares and valuable and they know they must not joke with it: I'm very stingy with my attention.

As a lady, you should be happy I'm giving you more of my attention. The ladies know this about me, and they always make sure they be at their best behavior around me.

I've seen guys spend huge women or do crazy things for a woman in the hoping the women will give them pussy as a reward.

But I do none of those but I still get the pussy regardless. That's because I'm not pussy focused; I'm attention focused

One of the best dating skill that will increase a woman desire for you is your ability to know when to withdraw and give attention to her. Click the link below to see how you can easily do that

Takes by moon light 😎
Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by Nemesis0147(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
If a woman ignores you….respect yourself and stop bugging her!!
We’re you not love properly at home?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by KingEarnest(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Powerful post. Welcome back bro.

6 Likes

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2023
Learnt a new thing today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by willi926(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2023
There are some girls wey no go send ur lack of attention to them, the ones that knows there worth. They will act as if u dont exist. So ur attention shouldn't be like it's only men that give attention. U try for ur post sha

8 Likes

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by ForG(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2023
willi926:
There are some girls wey no go send ur lack of attention to them, the ones that knows there worth. They will act as if u dont exist. So ur attention shouldn't be like it's only men that give attention. U try for ur post sha

The OP is, with all respect, spitting a lotta gibberish, but your bolded is not true as well.

There is no woman in the world who doesn't "send your lack of attention", rather women are only not bothered when it's a man they don't value.

Taylor Swift
Miley Cyrus
Katy Perry
Kris Jenner
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Simpson
Gwen Stefani

These are some of the most wanted women in the world. But they all almost died when a single man they valued withdraw attention from them.

So if a woman isn't swayed by your lack of attention, then this is only because you hold no value in her eyes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by willi926(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2023
ForG:

The OP is, with all respect, spitting a lotta gibberish, but your bolded is not true as well.

There is no woman in the world who doesn't "send your lack of attention", rather women are only not bothered when it's a man they don't value.

Taylor Swift
Miley Cyrus
Katy Perry
Kris Jenner
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Simpson
Gwen Stefani

These are some of the most wanted women in the world. But they all almost died when a single man they valued withdraw attention from them.

So if a woman isn't swayed by your lack of attention, then this is only because you hold no value in her eyes.
I still maintain that there are SOME women wey no go send ur papa attention irrespective of the names u mention there. If they feel u are giving them attitude they will jejely face front. After all u are not the only man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by Rucheen(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2023
I'm seeing intelligent comment here

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by Badmashii(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2023
willi926:

I still maintain that there are SOME women wey no go send ur papa attention irrespective of the names u mention there. If they feel u are giving them attitude they will jejely face front. After all u are not the only man.

Guy why na? Wetin mek you mention him papa? grin
Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by willi926(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
Badmashii:

Guy why na? Wetin mek you mention him papa? grin
grin grin, I no mean him papa literally oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by Vicboy1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
All this long epistles over woman matter . OP make I tell u one thing,Girls are people u follow with sense .
Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by Gee64: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
Tell them!

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by Rechargeam247(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
This tale is long. We are grateful for women though, aren't we🤷🏾‍♂️. No women, there would be no content or nothing to talk about for the most part.
Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by MIRACULOUS123(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
willi926:

[/s][s][b][/b]

They will be swayed by your attention only if you are valuable to them

Your value can come in form of money
Intelligence
Someone that knows how to knack well
And so many things

2 Likes

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by arantess: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2023
DaddyCoool:
OP you try, but too many fallacies in your write-up

1) Just as pussy is valuable to the extent another person gives value to it, so is attention. There's such thing as unwanted attention and annoying attention and just-there attention.

2) We assume much of human behavior is rooted in psychology when in actuality it's rooted in biology.
Humans are born with instinct to have their genes survive. Women can only have a child once every 2 years or so. So she has to be very selective who she lets put her out of commission for two years - that's how she gives her children the best genes for survival.
For a man, on the other hand, the best tactic for making sure some of his genes survive is having sex with as many different women as possible, NOT too much selectivity.
Mind you, all this is from INSTINCT not logic.

3) Like it or not, pussy is intrinsically more valuable than dick. It's simply a case of supply and demand, and also consequences of sex.

4) Supply and demand - all dicks are ready for action almost always. Pussy is put out of action by pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, monthly periods, menopause, etc.

5) Consequences of sex - a woman can be put out of commission for at least 1 year by a single sexual act. Men don't have that problem

6) Women are generally much slower to become sexually aroused than men. Pukkalolo

7) The value of pussy is not just because of people giving it value. Besides giving pleasure, it solely bears consequences of that pleasure - it will carry the child for nine months, give birth to it, and nurture it till independence. A man can just disappear immediately after sex!

Note that all these are practical, biological stuff - with accompanying psychological elements.
While "attention" even at best, is strictly psychological, with no physical component whatsoever.

Also note that attention is not exclusive preserve of either gender. Nobody likes being ignored. Any person can bestow or withhold his/her attention. It is not limited to any particular group or gender!
See long story ontop woman wey kill Samson
Anyway, interested persons should take note
Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by fiercehillz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
People value what they can't easily get.

3 Likes

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by Evestar200(f): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
It doesn't work for everyone

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by Kevineleven(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
iammo:
This thread long ooo, over woman Kwa...

If na Politics or Money making now I go dey motivated to read it
Same here bro.
Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by DaddyCoool: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
arantess:

See long story ontop woman wey kill Samson
Anyway, interested persons should take note

Well, the OP wrote a very, very, VERY long story
Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by liveyourlife007(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
So how do you mold someone like this into a housewife.

Re: If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately by Olawade24: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
OP, you wrote a full fledge daily's newspaper all because of pussy. Jesu Christi, pls come OP let me give you eloho she is all yours from today henceforth. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early / My Engagement Plans What Do You Guys Think (picture Added) / Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.