Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed (3935 Views)

My Husband Took Advantage Of My Loyalty & Trust / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine / American Woman, Divorced From Saudi Husband, Trapped In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Johntemmy(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2021
Need your help please ....
There is a man who started chatting with me around March whom I met on a Facebook group. The man is good looking and has money. He began to shower me with beautiful messages and gradually came up with gifts.

We hadn't met but eventually we met and I liked him more. Slowly we started planning a romantic outing and eventually we booked a hotel outside of town. I went there on weekends during the day. I lied to my husband that I was going to visit a cousin of mine who lives in the same locality.

We arrived at the hotel and went to the room. We showered and went to bed. However, just as we started to romance, the door was knocked so hard. The man looked scared but went to open the door. My husband walked in and found me naked.

He said to me: Now I have proven that you are not faithful to me. He told me that everything was in place to try me out because he always suspected that I will cheat on him if I had the chance. The man admitted it was true that he was hired to trick me. He got dressed and he and my husband left.

I was so ashamed that I didn't go home, but I went to my mom and didn't tell her why I was there.

The children are with my husband. How do I solve this problem?

I'm so confused that I blame myself.

IF YOU ARE THE MAN WILL TEST YOUR WIFE LIKE THAT?

IF YOU ARE THE WOMAN HOW YOU REACT?
#copied
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by PlayMaker14: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2021
You guys keep repeating and over flogging this topic.... Na wa oh!

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by pyyxxaro: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2021
Mmmsshheewww

All of una de craze for teeth
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Godada(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2021
grin
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by andyblinks05: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2021
ok happy � failing

1 Like

Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by anitabella: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2021
70% of both male and female will fall for this...

Ur only resolve is to beg ur husband.... And pray he forgives...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by nrexzy: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2021
Doesn't trust these hoes....

But the man wey set trap wetin him expect d trap to catch naa

1 Like

Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by AmgMakanaki(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2021
lol. egungun be careful na express you dey go grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2021
too bad
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2021
Fake posts

More fake made up stories . Anyone who believes this trash and the fake accounts used to comment is a child

No one would post this here in real life

99% of these posts are fake made up trash

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by heniford2: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
ask for his forgiveness, then plead he will accept it then set him up with a beautiful woman too to checkmate his innocence too and balance the blame game because even if he forgives you to forget and trust you will be hard, so to restart a new fresh Relationship also set him up too with another woman so he will feel guilty of his sins too, but don't do this that same year he saw you cheating if ur to do this plan it like the next two year

1 Like

Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
He entered d room and so?
F*ck the f*ck finish because as dem catch u no difference between say u never do and say u din do. Tell ur husband to chill and u collect sweet penis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by obo389(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You guys keep repeating and over flogging this topic.... Na wa oh!
So na recuring gist for nairaland? grin
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Johntemmy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
anitabella:
70% of both male and female will fall for this...

Ur only resolve is to beg ur husband.... And pray he forgives...

isokay
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by anthonyuncle(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
i have something to say, but you have to erase the "copied" at the end first
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by alphaNomega: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Johntemmy:
There is a man who started chatting with me around March whom I met on a Facebook group. The man is good looking and has money. He began to shower me with beautiful messages and gradually came up with gifts.

We hadn't met but eventually we met and I liked him more. Slowly we started planning a romantic outing and eventually we booked a hotel outside of town. I went there on weekends during the day. I lied to my husband that I was going to visit a cousin of mine who lives in the same locality.

We arrived at the hotel and went to the room. We showered and went to bed. However, just as we started to romance, the door was knocked so hard. The man looked scared but went to open the door. My husband walked in and found me naked.

He said to me: Now I have proven that you are not faithful to me. He told me that everything was in place to try me out because he always suspected that I will cheat on him if I had the chance. The man admitted it was true that he was hired to trick me. He got dressed and he and my husband left.

I was so ashamed that I didn't go home, but I went to my mom and didn't tell her why I was there.

#copied
o boy... Here we go again...sigh

Is it that you can't come up with genuine stories or what?
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Johntemmy(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
o boy... Here we go again...sigh
Is it that you can't come up with genuine stories or what?

what do you mean man?
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
You failed because you have always been loose and flirted in the past.

One does not get tempted with what they don't like. You were tempted with your favorite, that was why you fell.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
AsherAmari:
You failed because you have always been loose and flirted in the past.

One does not get tempted with what they don't like. You were tempted with your favorite, that was why you fell.

Sometimes I wish I could rescue you on your mission, But I'm young, vibrant and Just too good looking for you Ashira......
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by frozen70(f): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
Johntemmy:

#copied

This is just a make up story

No man will ever join another to plan this, never ❗

Men don't want to be part of breaking another woman's heart for reasons best known to the other man

Maybe a thug will do that for a cash reward
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by ojuu4u(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2021
super story that you couldnt tell ur mum but entire world.
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Johntemmy(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Good morning
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by ahnie: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Story...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Rubbish..

Many married women are potential cheats. They are only still loyal because opportunity has not presented itself.

If you are truly a faithful wife, you won't even reply any message coming from a man except it's for biz purposes.

Funny how I'm commenting for the second time on this post. Puzzle..
Re: My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed by Johntemmy(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Thanks you

(1) (Reply)

At A Dead End / Why Do Toddlers Wear Their Footwears On The Wrong Legs? / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.