Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. (2713 Views)

LP: I am National Youth leader yet Obi silent on my attack in Benin - Eragbe / Peter Obi Silent Treatment To Reno Omokri Is Legendary / Saint Peter Obi No Dey Give Shishi. Abi My Eye Dey Pain Me? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2021

Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Will be speaking more on the mall Obi built with Anambra state fund. The writer was even shocked that a sitting governor can loot it state resources massively to build such an edifice away from his own state. Anambra people don suffer.

Can anyone imagine if this kind of project was undertaken by Willy Obiano, Okorocha, Fashola Osinbajo, Buhari or Tinubu ? Before any of those lay the foundation Igbos would have ran to the UN n start wailing.

A whole president son buy ordinary okada Igbos no gree make anybody hear word for Nigeria them were screaming red murder but Obi built this mall plus another one in PH bribered every journalist not to expose him n Ipob n Igbos too shut their stinking foolish mouth from exposing him.

The hopeless lot shutting their foolish mouth from exposing this are the one screaming Tinubu built hotel n news station. Buhari son buy bike O.

Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Solsix(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Igbochief001:

Bros below are anambra debt profile just after peter obi left office and few years after too

This is from debt management office

So what's your proof again
Don't waste your time with this people
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Supan(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
What sort of fraud n criminality is this Peter Obi not involved in ? Anyone projecting this bastard as presidential material need to have his head examined.

https://www.theparadigmng.com/2013/11/18/anambra-gov-peter-obi-indicted-for-electoral-fraud-as-police-traces-60million-bribe-to-govt-house/

Alaye you and your shildren will die in poverty oooh... You collect peanuts from them and continue fabricating dirts against someone who God might have prepared as your saviour.

The consequences of your action today, you children won't escape it. Even you too.

Stop disgracing your destiny over Peter Obi. Your Fathers have all fought and failed.

Peter won't lose anything not ruling Nigeria. He is already an international star. It's poor people like you that have all to lose. I'm not campaigning for him tho.

Think about the future of your poor children.
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
I know it hurt as I am exposing the vampire Peter Obi is. Let me waste my time, leave the readers to judge for themselves. I am not convicting Peter Obi, I am just revealing all that happened while he was a governor that you do not want to expose.

My children can not die in poverty as that will only happen if I wrote a single one from the article I posted. Instead you are doomed with you unborn generation for trying to cover Peter Obi criminal act.

If Peter Obi is not a criminal let the fact be out there for NL to judge. What is the big deal about that. Why is your unwise father panting up n down because Peter Obi criminal past is being exposed.

Supan:

Alaye you and your shildren will die in poverty oooh... You collect peanuts from them and continue fabricating dirts against someone who God might have prepared as your saviour.

The consequences of your action today, you children won't escape it. Even you too.

Stop disgracing your destiny over Peter Obi. Your Fathers have all fought and failed.

Peter won't lose anything not ruling Nigeria. He is already an international star. It's poor people like you that have all to lose. I'm not campaigning for him tho.

Think about the future of your poor children.
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
What sort of fraud n criminality is this Peter Obi not involved in ? Anyone projecting this bastard as presidential material need to have his head examined.

https://www.theparadigmng.com/2013/11/18/anambra-gov-peter-obi-indicted-for-electoral-fraud-as-police-traces-60million-bribe-to-govt-house/

U done run ?
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Supan(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
I know it hurt as I am exposing the vampire Peter Obi is. Let me waste my time, leave the readers to judge for themselves. I am not convicting Peter Obi, I am just revealing all that happened while he was a governor that you do not want to expose.

My children can not die in poverty as that will only happen if I wrote a single one from the article I posted. Instead you are doomed with you unborn generation for trying to cover Peter Obi criminal act.

If Peter Obi is not a criminal let the fact be out there for NL to judge. What is the big deal about that. Why is your unwise father panting up n down because Peter Obi criminal past is being exposed.

Wail in peace
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigerians watch Igbos foolishness on display, so your bigoted Igbo father knows that governors do not control the police but you claim Sawnolu gave the order for police to kill innocent protesters n Tinubu also ordered the army to kill them also. Can Igbos tell us what suddenly changed.

Igbochief001:

So governors now control police ? Bros bring up something to justify your pay na ...you are doing a poor job

Anyway, I am glad you are no longer contradicting because the exposure is too much. You are now seeking to shift blame but sadly for you that won't be happening.
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
I can understand the scope of what is being exposed is beyond what your father's medulla can comprehend so rest in hell.

Supan:

Wail in peace
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
Nigerians watch Igbos foolishness on display, so your bigoted Igbo father knows that governors do not control the police but you claim Sawnolu gave the order for police to kill innocent protesters n Tinubu also ordered the army to kill them also. Can Igbos tell us what suddenly changed.

Anyway, I am glad you are no longer contradicting because the exposure is too much. You are now seeking to shift blame but sadly for you that won't be happening.

Inviting police to clear a protest is different from a police Station

Nigerians know who are hypocritical

Even the army said the governor invited them so what's your point ...you are just jumping from pillar to post
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
In order other it was not Peter Obi that invited Awzuka to come n slaughter all those people he killed. He just felt he is a murderer n know Peter Obi will give him the liberty to kill his own people because it seems you did not read where he was convicted with everyone knowing he is Peter Obi right hand man. He was also in the pix I posted.

I posted all those articles so I won't have to be. Asking all this summaries n if u can not read I am not sorry I will not be bale to help u henceforth.

Igbochief001:

Inviting police to clear a protest is different from a police Station

Nigerians know who are hypocritical

Even the army said the governor invited them so what's your point ...you are just jumping from pillar to post
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
In order other it was not Peter Obi that invited Awzuka to come n slaughter all those people he killed. He just felt he is a murderer n know Peter Obi will give him the liberty to kill his own people because it seems you did not read where he was convicted with everyone knowing he is Peter Obi right hand man. He was also in the pix I posted.

I posted all those articles so I won't have to be. Asking all this summaries n if u can not read I am not sorry I will not be bale to help u henceforth.

Bros I know your knowledge levels is low and you just want to find dirt on obi

Now listen .. hopefully u know one or two

1) okwuzu was sars head office ..not just a one time invite of already posted police or army

Hope uzodinma invited army for an operation in orlu , that's the maximum a governor can do ..but for army to build camp in orlu and start operation the governor don't have such power

2) sars is controlled by the ig direct not even Commissioner , that's y has had state commanders ....it's courtesy for new commanders to introduce themselves to the governor but the governor can't Influence their posting

Comparing something that military officers confirmed that the governor invited them to a sars camp and it's operation shows nothing but desperation to pin dirt on peter obi

Bros find dirt on peter obi would require good forensic auditors ,good political analyst and careful combing of all his comments since 1999 even at that it would be hard

It's not a job for your level ...just so that u tell your boss
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mr high level knowledge Peter Obi's life is riddled with not only dirt but stinking dirt. So with the exposure I posted you need forensic to kno Peter Obi is a bigot ?

You still need forensic to figure out a man that bought brewery with state fund only to covet the same brewery is a daredevil criminal ?

You need forensic to know he is a foolish fraudster that spent Anambra fund to build himself malls in Abuja n PH ?

How many malls did Peter Obi build after leaving government house.. Lol. Where in papa even one see the money.

Who exactly is suffering from lack of comprehension or pathetic IQ ?

If Obi is exonerated because Anzuka that murdered over 50 Anambrarians in Ezu was Sars head office like you claim in your comment those police officer Sawno invited where they from Anambra or Abuja were they not police men working in Lagos or do you foolishly expect him to come call your father to protect Lagos ?

If a governor can be blamed for murders orchestrated by law enforcement officials under their jurisdiction like many of your Igbos blame Sawnolu why can't Peter Obi be blamed for exactly the same thing ?

That is one accusation what do you have to say n the bigot Peter Obi is ?

Igbos accuse buhari's son of owning a bike why can't we not accuse Peter of owning malls in both PH n Abuja. Malls which he never dared to build before becoming governor n over 8 years since he left government house he can not even dare build another one since he left.

Do I need forensics to tell he spent Anambra fund building those malls or do you Igbos not claim Tinubu stole to build his own hotel though he was no longer a governor when he built it unlike the criminal Peter Obi who built his when he was a sitting governor.

Igbochief001:

Bros I know your knowledge levels is low and you just want to find dirt on obi

Now listen .. hopefully u know one or two

1) okwuzu was sars head office ..not just a one time invite of already posted police or army

Hope uzodinma invited army for an operation in orlu , that's the maximum a governor can do ..but for army to build camp in orlu and start operation the governor don't have such power

2) sars is controlled by the ig direct not even Commissioner , that's y has had state commanders ....it's courtesy for new commanders to introduce themselves to the governor but the governor can't Influence their posting

Comparing something that military officers confirmed that the governor invited them to a sars camp and it's operation shows nothing but desperation to pin dirt on peter obi

Bros find dirt on peter obi would require good forensic auditors ,good political analyst and careful combing of all his comments since 1999 even at that it would be hard

It's not a job for your level ...just so that u tell your boss

1 Like

Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
Mr high level knowledge Peter Obi's life is riddled with not only dirt but stinking dirt. So with the exposure I posted you need forensic to kno Peter Obi is a bigot ?

You still need forensic to figure out a man that bought brewery with state fund only to covet the same brewery is a daredevil criminal ?

You need forensic to know he is a foolish fraudster that spent Anambra fund to build himself malls in Abuja n PH ?

How many malls did Peter Obi build after leaving government house.. Lol. Where in papa even one see the money.

Who exactly is suffering from lack of comprehension or pathetic IQ ?

If Obi is exonerated because Anzuka that murdered over 50 Anambrarians in Ezu was Sars head office like you claim in your comment those police officer Sawno invited where they from Anambra or Abuja were they not police men working in Lagos or do you foolish expect him to come call your father to protect Lagos ?

If a governor can be blamed for murders orchestrated by law enforcement officials under their jurisdiction like many of your Igbos blame Sawnolu why can Peter Obi not be blamed for exactly the same thing ?

That is one accusation what do you have to say n the bigot Peter Obi is ?

Igbos accuse buhari's son of owning a bike why can't we not accuse Peter of owning malls in both PH n Abuja. Malls which he never dared to build before becoming governor n over 8 years since he left government house he can not even dare build another one since he left.

Do I need forensics to tell he spent Anambra fund building those malls or do you Igbos not claim Tinubu stole to build his own hotel though he was no longer a governor when he built it unlike the criminal Peter Obi who built his when he was a sitting governor.

Lmao ....there is no better way to probe a person than his tax records ...when his tax was called to question he gave them 30 year record

Obi already owned fedility bank before becoming governor ...so doesn't need state money to build a mall

The only governor that not only left 75 billion for the incoming governor , he cleared the state debts as seen in the "national records which we can't manipulate "

Does such a person look like some who would steal state fund

Obi was already super rich before he became governor

Bros this job pass you ...you keep posting political comments and anybody can disprove ...Bros you are doing a poor job oga posting 100 post of the same joke won't do shit

Obi record is straight and open
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by NiRfreak(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
cos he wants to be President now... Nigeria is unworkable. Break it now! No more stupid elections to dance to the drum of Northerners
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by IgweOfNnewi: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
mekaboy:

If peter obi was not of importance. You wont be online waiting to hear from him on the direction your life should go.
You are bereft of idea, you are out of topic, well I understand your frustrations, I dissing your lord and savior, that is worthless piece.
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Not only Peter Obi, but other S.E Leaders why have they been quiet about the unwanton killings, attacks and destructions in the S.E

I also raised this issue yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/6517500/s.e-attacks-killings-why-havent

Ex. Gov. Peter Obi and other Ex. Govs, Senators, Reps and Religious leaders need to speak up.
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by mekaboy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
You are bereft of idea, you are out of topic, well I understand your frustrations, I dissing your lord and savior, that is worthless piece.

They say empty barrels make the most noise. You are used to empty barrels like kanu the fraudster and the one that squandered 75 billion obi left in cash and assets.

Now you want obi to talk. Will his speech give your life direction?
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Awesome, I love this piece of information.

So in order word Tinubu is a saint too because his tax records was also presented at the court before his acquittal so why do foolish Igbos among your hopeless n senseless tribesmen tag him a thief n Obi a saint then ?

Igbochief001:

Lmao ....there is no better way to probe a person than his tax records ...when his tax was called to question he gave them 30 year record

Obi already owned fedility bank before becoming governor ...so doesn't need state money to build a mall

The only governor that not only left 75 billion for the incoming governor , he cleared the state debts as seen in the "national records which we can't manipulate "

Does such a person look like some who would steal state fund

Obi was already super rich before he became governor

Bros this job pass you ...you keep posting political comments and anybody can disprove ...Bros you are doing a poor job oga posting 100 post of the same joke won't do shit

Obi record is straight and open
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
Awesome, I love this piece of information.

So in order word Tinubu is a saint too because his tax records was also presented at the court before his acquittal so why do foolish Igbos among your hopeless n senseless tribesmen tag him a thief n Obi a saint then ?

Name one business tinubu had before becoming governor ...I'm waiting
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Was it your father's or Peter Obi's family that owned Oando before Tinubu was governor ?!
There you have Tinubu's job history, it is all over the internet. He is not a Nigeria superstar.

Igbochief001:

Name one business tinubu had before becoming governor ...I'm waiting

Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
Was it your father's or Peter Obi's family that owned Oando before Tinubu was governor ?!

Bros I told u this was beyond your capacity ....
Oando is on by who ? Lmao this guy funny just go to the wikipedia page of the company or the company history and show me tinubus name abeg

This is obi link to fedility bank

Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
I will once you go on Fidelity page to show me Peter Obi's name as well.

Igbochief001:

Bros I told u this was beyond your capacity ....
Oando is on by who ? Lmao this guy funny just go to the wikipedia page of the company or the company history and show me tinubus name abeg

This is obi link to fedility bank
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
I will once you go on Fidelity page to show me Peter Obi's name as well.

Oga I have shown u he was the former chairman of the bank ..oya show me any documentation Linking tinubu to oando just one please
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
How does being a chairman confer ownership of the bank on him or his family ? Did you not read where Tinubu's family acquired Oando and other multinations Tinubu worked for that Peter Obi can never dream or not in a billion year.

Igbochief001:

Oga I have shown u he was the former chairman of the bank ..oya show me any documentation Linking tinubu to oando just one please

Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
How does being a chairman confer ownership of the bank on him or his family ? Did you not read where Tinubu's family acquired Oando and other multinations Tinubu worked for that Peter Obi can never dream or not in a billion year.

Tinubu nephew is now tinubu

Bros it's on record how tinubu was broke before he became governor

Tinubu worked for companies peter obi chaired companies there are levels to this thing bro

How chairmanship means owner ? Really ? Bro common na
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by tribalmall: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2021
Of course he was so broken he single handedly financed NADECO RADIO KUDIRAT ETC. Where is Peter Obi history on democracy in Nigeria n beside this debate is not about Tinubu. It is about the criminal Peter Obi, his several lies deceit n propaganda.

Igbochief001:

Tinubu nephew is now tinubu

Bros it's on record how tinubu was broke before he became governor

Tinubu worked for companies peter obi chaired companies there are levels to this thing bro

How chairmanship means owner ? Really ? Bro common na
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2021
tribalmall:
Of course he was so broken he single handedly financed NADECO RADIO KUDIRAT ETC. Where is Peter Obi history on democracy in Nigeria n beside this debate is not about Tinubu. It is about the criminal Peter Obi, his several lies deceit n propaganda.

Bros talking to you reduces my IQ ...go tell them the job is bigger than you
Re: Why Is SAINT Peter Obi Silent Like A Grave Yard. by Brimstone77: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Peter Obi is one the numerous igbos aspiring to rule Nigeria, he is not in the ruling party the APC, infact he is from the strongest opposition party and tribe, PDP is the strongest opposition party and Igbo is the strongest anti-Nigeria, which gave him the opportunity to state his views of NIGERIA situation without timidity but the reverse is the case, he is silent like a grave yard, what is he afraid of? Is he a coward, callous, does the "saint" has cupboards full of skeletons, or he just want the highly exalted Presidency no matter what is left of Nigeria.

You want Osibanjo that is in power to criticize Buhari and resign but Peter Obi should remain silent so as to take the position of Osibanjo
maybe he is waiting for tinubu to talk first.. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally IPOB Sit-At-Home Collapses In Abia State. / A Tree Can Actually Make A Forest! (pics) / Why Are The Chinks In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.