Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward (1547 Views)

Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists / 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions / Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by KnownUnknown: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2021
LordReed:

The reason why close relative marrying is frowned upon in most places is because of lack of genetic diversity which leads offspring of such couples to have more and more genetic problems. No way the population of the world came from a single pair.

The Lord says he created sufficient mankind on the sixth day who populated the land of Nod. The Lord says this original diversity was washed away doing the Flood of Noah Deucalion.
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by LordReed(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
KnownUnknown:

The Lord says he created sufficient mankind on the sixth day who populated the land of Nod. The Lord says this original diversity was washed away doing the Flood of Noah Deucalion.

So it was not Adam and Eve that were the only human beings on the Earth.
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by KnownUnknown: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2021
LordReed:

So it was not Adam and Eve that were the only human beings on the Earth.

The Lord says I’m infinitely wise, so why would I make people and ignore diversity that will ensure fruitfulness and multiplicity. The heavens declare my wisdom and the vagaries of creation bear testimony of the divine intellect. Yea, Man is as varied as the heavens and such variety can not come from two.

The Lord says Man venerates the story of Adam for his own unscrupulous, often nefarious, purposes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Image123(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
LordReed:

The reason why close relative marrying is frowned upon in most places is because of lack of genetic diversity which leads offspring of such couples to have more and more genetic problems. No way the population of the world came from a single pair.

Facepalm reed, facepalm. You must have heard of the supernatural.
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by LordReed(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
KnownUnknown:

The Lord says I’m infinitely wise, so why would I make people and ignore diversity that will ensure fruitfulness and multiplicity. The heavens declare my wisdom and the vagaries of creation bear testimony of the divine intellect. Yea, Man is as varied as the heavens and such variety can not come from two.

The Lord says Man venerates the story of Adam for his own unscrupulous, often nefarious, purposes.

Interesting.
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by A001: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
LordReed:

Interesting.
I have replied you. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolu Ilori (christ Embassy) / You Don't Need Church To Be Rich, The Richest Person Is An Atheist / For People Who Try To Justify The Barbaric Acts In The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.