Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward (1555 Views)

Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists / 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions / Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by oluwaahmed: 11:57am On May 02, 2021
LordReed:

As far as I know man is the outcome of several million years of evolution. This is supported by biological and archaeological findings.

Biological in the sense that man shares a DNA to the ape? Archaeological that bones of man living a million years ago were discovered. The question is this now, if man evolved in time from monkey to man, how come not all species of apes followed man to evolve? Are you also saying that in another million years man would have mutated/evolved into a different being? or the remaining apes would have evolved to join man?

1 Like

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by LordReed(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Biological in the sense that man shares a DNA to the ape? Archaeological that bones of man living a million years ago were discovered. The question is this now, if man evolved in time from monkey to man, how come not all species of apes followed man to evolve? Are you also saying that in another million years man would have mutated/evolved into a different being? or the remaining apes would have evolved to join man?

Not only apes but all other living things as well. Add to that our morphological and physiological similarities. Man did not evolve from monkeys, man and other hominids evolved from a common ancestor following different evolutionary paths so there is no way they were all going to turn out the same. Maybe in a million years we will be different from how we are now but that cannot be predicted with any type of accuracy and that includes what will happen to the other apes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Image123(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2021
LordReed:

Not only apes but all other living things as well. Add to that our morphological and physiological similarities. Man did not evolve from monkeys, man and other hominids evolved from a common ancestor following different evolutionary paths so there is no way they were all going to turn out the same. Maybe in a million years we will be different from how we are now but that cannot be predicted with any type of accuracy and that includes what will happen to the other apes.

My apeman Reed. Why do you and your colleagues find it strange to see all men come from 2 people and not turn out the same, but believe that we evolve from a common ancestor?

1 Like

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2021
Image123:

My apeman Reed. Why do you and your colleagues find it strange to see all men come from 2 people and not turn out the same, but believe that we evolve from a common ancestor?

Because 2 people cannot give enough genetic diversity. The common ancestor was not a single pair but several groups of them, I think at least 18 females and 18 males have been identified as the mitochondrial Eve and mitochondrial Adam respectively. This makes way more sense than a fairytale about a talking snake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Dtruthspeaker: 2:02pm On May 02, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Do you now see that he has abandoned apes and gone to "other living creatures"?

Do those other living creatures not have names so that we can check if we can reasonably come from them?
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Dtruthspeaker: 2:05pm On May 02, 2021
LordReed:

Because 2 people cannot give enough genetic diversity. The common ancestor was not a single pair but several groups of them, I think at least 18 females and 18 males have been identified as the mitochondrial Eve and mitochondrial Adam respectively. This makes way more sense than a fairytale about a talking snake.

Abokis physically prove you wrong, they create a society with only a gate man and his wife as historians have recorded.

One man and one woman is all it takes to have a country!
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Image123(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2021
LordReed:

A perfect Adam and Eve does it easily, just like you hope a "common ancestor" had enough genetic diversity. i understand your point though, you doubt the supernatural.
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2021
Image123:

A perfect Adam and Eve does it easily, just like you hope a "common ancestor" had enough genetic diversity. i understand your point though, you doubt the supernatural.

Perfect in what way?

I have no real reason to think there is a "supernatural".
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Image123(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2021
LordReed:

Perfect in what way?

I have no real reason to think there is a "supernatural".

Perfectly created to multiply and replenish the earth. You can't understand that if you don't know the supernatural. A man that lived over 900years old evidently cannot have the same build as one struggling with 80years. In other words, this one is 2 parallel lines and planes. Forget it already, it's beyond your class.

1 Like

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by LordReed(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2021
Image123:

Perfectly created to multiply and replenish the earth. You can't understand that if you don't know the supernatural. A man that lived over 900years old evidently cannot have the same build as one struggling with 80years. In other words, this one is 2 parallel lines and planes. Forget it already, it's beyond your class.

Hmmm, I am sure such a man will fit well with Marvel Avengers. LMAO!
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Image123(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2021
LordReed:

Hmmm, I am sure such a man will fit well with Marvel Avengers. LMAO!

Maybe. What great thing can man conceive that God cannot do. We're talking of one man that maintained Eden at an Edenic level.
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2021
Image123:

just like you hope a "common ancestor" had enough genetic diversity.

You apparently didn't read what I wrote well:

LordReed:

Because 2 people cannot give enough genetic diversity. The common ancestor was not a single pair but several groups of them,
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by oluwaahmed: 6:50pm On May 02, 2021
LordReed:

Ok, evolution helps us know that man evolved from homo erects to homo sapiens, our ancestors being apes. However apes had a splinter DNA being that instead of becoming apes our DNA was tweeted to make us upright and more intelligent than ur average apes. That in itself is creation. You might not believe in the religious concept of God but man was definitely created by something or someon not some random interaction of atoms.Take IVF for example the best blastocyst are input in a womans womb after spermatozua fertilisation whi h makes her conceive after her gestation cycle. If that was done to man (based on theory of evolution) then man was created. If u belive in science then you should know this
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by LordReed(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Ok, evolution helps us know that man evolved from homo erects to homo sapiens, our ancestors being apes. However apes had a splinter DNA being that instead of becoming apes our DNA was tweeted to make us upright and more intelligent than ur average apes. That in itself is creation. You might not believe in the religious concept of God but man was definitely created by something or someon not some random interaction of atoms.Take IVF for example the best blastocyst are input in a womans womb after spermatozua fertilisation whi h makes her conceive after her gestation cycle. If that was done to man (based on theory of evolution) then man was created. If u belive in science then you should know this

As far as I am concerned we can only see the interaction of natural systems. Evolution is not directed, it's a natural process. If you like to think that a god was directing it, you are welcome to that but I need evidence of such to accept it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Image123(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2021
LordReed:

You apparently didn't read what I wrote well:

Apparently i didn't, my bad. Adam was man enough though.
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 02, 2021
Image123:

Hehehehehehehehehe. Believe me when i say your minions. If you believe me more, you'll be a good believer, angry

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by IamMichael(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2021
LordReed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2021
Do you know the import of that word "EDUCATE" ?

This is called religious section, and as far as i know religion has to do with people's behaviour, how man treats his fellowman.
So what sense is there in evolution if the theory can't help it's adherents live peacefully as intelligent and EDUCATED beings? cheesy

Humans are gifted with speech and the advantage of this is to communicate so that we can cohabit peacefully, so if by the end of the day after all your studies of archeological and biological findings you still can't cohabit peacefully with your kind please of what use is your EDUCATION? cheesy

budaatum:

I can't believe we need to continue educating you on this fallacy of strawmanning
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by LordReed(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2021
IamMichael:
LordReed cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by budaatum: 2:04pm On May 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Do you know the import of that word "EDUCATE" ?

This is called religious section, and as far as i know religion has to do with people's behaviour, how man treats his fellowman.
So what sense is there in evolution if the theory can't help it's adherents live peacefully as intelligent and EDUCATED beings? cheesy

Humans are gifted with speech and the advantage of this is to communicate so that we can cohabit peacefully, so if by the end of the day after all your studies of archeological and biological findings you still can't cohabit peacefully with your kind please of what use is your EDUCATION? cheesy

You might as well ask what sense is there in "unless one be born again". Or have you not been taught that it means evolve, Max?
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by jimiobanta(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2021
Sheunma:

It was such an embarrassment for the christian guy. [s]I think he later confirmed lordreed to be untainted spiritually, whatever that means. [/s]Lordreed being a humble sportsman's that he is took the victory in his stride and simply moved on.

Your imagination is going on overdrive. Never said such a thing. You heard or read that in your fantasy.
I have been a bit busy and not too enamoured with a lot of outpouring of many like you and some fellows who claim godship.
Concerning that which you referred to incorrectly, I'll put up a little enlightenment in the coming days titled "Deliverance Is Not For The Dogs"
Look forward to it.
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by A001: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lols.
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Kobojunkiee: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
jimiobanta:

Your imagination is going on overdrive. Never said such a thing. You heard or read that in your fantasy.
I have been a bit busy and not too enamoured with a lot of outpouring of many like you and some fellows who claim godship.
Concerning that which you referred to incorrectly, I'll put up a little enlightenment in the coming days titled "Deliverance Is Not For The Dogs"
Look forward to it.
Deliverance is not for the dogs? Jesus wept! undecided
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Image123(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
jimiobanta:

"Deliverance Is Not For The Dogs"
Look forward to it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Had me holding my stomach and laughing, chai my man don suffer ohh.
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by HardMirror(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If you want to prove that something exists,all you will have to do is to determine how it exists.

Is it an event?
Is it a quality or a condition?
Is it an object?

If it is an event, what does it involve?

If it is a quality or a condition,who or what possesses it and how is it demonstrated?

If it is an object, what does it do?

Note: living things are objects too.

Have I not tried philosophically/scientifically

LordReed should say something about this post.
you are right sir
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by HardMirror(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Abokis physically prove you wrong, they create a society with only a gate man and his wife as historians have recorded.

One man and one woman is all it takes to have a country!
*facepalm* you are one of the least educated people in this section, you just jump into matters you dont even understand. lordreed is talking about the diverse genetics of different races and sub races across the globe, you are talking about ability to give birth to many children. how can 2 people be responsible of the genetic diversity of the human race? abeg keep quite and learn when topics that are beyond you are being discussed. i have noticed your display of ignorance across threads here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by HardMirror(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2021
oluwaahmed:

evolution occurs through branch-off from the originating specie, it does not mean the originating species become extinct in all cases. show me where science ever claimed man evolved from monkeys, we only have a common ancestor. yes micro evolution is constantly taking place. the human race today are taller than people just a few thousand years ago.

1 Like

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by HardMirror(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2021
LordReed:

crocs and horseshoe crabs have remained the same for millions of years for example. the human race is actually getting taller, we are changing at a micro scale. only time would tell

1 Like

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by HardMirror(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Ok so what is ur fact/knowledge about the origin of man? Am not a religious person but am also not an atheists justbtryin to understand where you coming from
good. lets look at the facts and evidences we have right now.
we have evidences of early species of man and they fit the timeline archeologically, these are not stories, they are hard evidences available for anyone to see and research. on the other hand, there is absolutely no evidence that god created anything. even if we are to agree god created man, then which god and which creation story should we believe and why?

1 Like

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2021
Dear Abdulahmed,
Misinformed churchgoers are the ones making a mockery of the Bible because you can't TEACH God how to go about His own righteousness.
Is there any time in the history of God's people as written in the Bible where someone came to demand for a sign of God's existence and a servant of God responded to such request?
Jesus is the first and foremost Witness of his heavenly Father {Revelations 1:5} when critics came with this same request Jesus turned them down! Matthew 12:39; 16:4; Luke 23:8-9

So can a servant know more than his master? {Matthew 10:25} if Jesus declined the request of critics who are these fools thinking they can force God to perform a sign in order to make atheists believe? undecided

The true God determines how He will reveal Himself and the only proof, sign, evidence He promised honest hearted and sincere people is:
one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally practicing the same religion with LOVE, JOY and PEACE Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3; John 17:20-23

Whoever dismiss this fact as evidence of God's presence in the gathering of imperfect humans surely will never worship God even if God should speak to him face to face like He did with Adam! Luke 16:27-31 smiley

oluwaahmed:

Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by Dtruthspeaker: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2021
HardMirror:
*facepalm* you are one of the least educated people in this section, you just jump into matters you dont even understand. lordreed is talking about the diverse genetics of different races and sub races across the globe, you are talking about ability to give birth to many children. how can 2 people be responsible of the genetic diversity of the human race? abeg keep quite and learn when topics that are beyond you are being discussed. i have noticed your display of ignorance across threads here

grin You went back to my old post to another person on another issue just so that you could assault me? grin

The person I answered said
"Because 2 people cannot give enough genetic diversity.", hence my counter. grin

Which is, the same way in your family alone, if we isolate them in an area and watch them over periods of time, we shall see and how diverse everythingcally not just genetically alone, you all are and shall be, one against another. grin

So, ad homineming me clearly shows how void you are of any valid and reasonable and True counter or rebuttal. grin
Re: Elated177 Come On Zoom And Prove Your God, Don't Be A Coward by LordReed(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You went back to my old post to another person on another issue just so that you could assault me? grin

The person I answered said
"Because 2 people cannot give enough genetic diversity.", hence my counter. grin

Which is, the same way in your family alone, if we isolate them in an area and watch them over periods of time, we shall see and how diverse everythingcally not just genetically alone, you all are and shall be, one against another. grin

So, ad homineming me clearly shows how void you are of any valid and reasonable and True counter or rebuttal. grin

The reason why close relative marrying is frowned upon in most places is because of lack of genetic diversity which leads offspring of such couples to have more and more genetic problems. No way the population of the world came from a single pair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! / When I Die, Will I Go Directly To Heaven Or Will I Wait Until The Rapture? / Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.