Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? (3287 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? by Sirfly: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
Lord_Reed:

You didn't do jack!!! You don't have the liver and besides if you did it for so long how come she didn't notice? How did you get her clothes on and off?

Small boy or big agbaya (which ever fits) cook up another story.

so you saying i can't cloth up someone who is unconscious nd out. well i did, i cloth her back, clean her up from all the

semen nd she find out nothin ok.till today she don't think i did anything bad to her, it is not like divirginize her she

was not even virgin when i slept wit her. i dont cook stories i tell the truth nd whatever there is tht i did.

jesus
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? by thetelz(m): 2:55am On Apr 23, 2011
You don dey shout Jesus since. Shey na Jesus tell you make you do am ni,
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2011
You are lying because no matter how deep asleep she was she'd feel the soreness unless your manliness is so small and invisible. Even babies when they suckle, their mothers feel it for sometime afterwards not to talk of a grown boy who supposedly had hours.

Please your story is fake but I suppose you've achieved your aim of becoming famous for bullshite. Congratulations your prize will soon be in the mail as soon as Seun gets around to signing it.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? by citypage: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2011
grin grin grin angry shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecidedcome are you sure you even have a girl friend,because i feal that conji is your problem.ye ye ye boy way day rost egg.you gat lazy dick that's why the girl is refusing you did i lie,
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2011
@poster You just lucky that u are in England if it is in Naija she will descover what u did and will led u to her house where she and ten of her friends will rape u untill u faint. They must make sure that u Bleep all of them b4 they leave u, na death be that one
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? by IyaBasira: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2011
@Poster ;

There are three things you need to do ; (assuming this story is true and I hope it's not)

1; Look up the meaning of the word "R*A*P*E".
2; After doing so, go to the market and buy a long, strong rope while making sure that there is a tree somewhere in your backyard.
3; Have you ever read "Things Fall Apart" ? Do you remember how Okonkwo's life ended? Good.  Then go ye and do likewise.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? by segzicres(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
WTF my GOD!!! I dunno what to say. I'm act like I never read this.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? by PeeJee(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
@ Poster u are fool, at 18 u suppose to grow up. wat if it was ur sister? walahi! if she was my sister i will castrate u. Don't u know its possible for her to die at the process of drugging her. Down deep in me now I hate u with passion. angry angry angry
Re: Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? by NickJ(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
wtf is wrong wid u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass / LWKMD. Urban Dictionary Meaning Of Karrueche / Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.