Stats: 3,167,247 members, 7,867,641 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (75407 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
1Sharon:

Exactly. So where do Armenians fit in?
have you seen the map. Greece is close to Turkey...and it's borded by Armenia. Check the map
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
wildikeman:
have you seen the map. Greece is close to Turkey...and it's borded by Armenia. Check the map

Well turkey and Armenia are both middle Eastern.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by Jeon(f): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The girl is just jealous that she's still single

and you?

keep on deceiving urself and that fake girlfriend.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by Mrscarter(f): 4:30am On Apr 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Nope.

Well like i said ive seen tons of women who like this in caucasian countries like australia new zealand etc over the years n everyone of em classed as white.
Im not talking genetics n all that stuff but i can bet this lady classes herself as white and so would people in places like the usa n europe n australia. Shes more white than any other colour
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:38am On Apr 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Well like i said ive seen tons of women who like this in caucasian countries like australia new zealand etc over the years n everyone of em classed as white.
Im not talking genetics n all that stuff but i can bet this lady classes herself as white and so would people in places like the usa n europe n australia. Shes more white than any other colour

Race is deeper than simple skin tone
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by Mrscarter(f): 6:25am On Apr 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Race is deeper than simple skin tone

Yes but i know alot ppl who look greek or who look mulatto for example yet theyre completely caucasian in their genetics. Like i said u cant tell by looking at the woman. She looks white and most likely classes herself white and everyone who knows her or who sees her would say shes white. She def dont look black. She could have italian Greek or something in her bloodline somewhere but majority of ppl would look at her n say shes white. Like i said before i lived in Australia and ive known women who look very very similar to her who have nothing but caucasian family members going way back n they class themselves as white and everyone in that country would agreed shes white.
Your saying race is deeper than skin tone which is true but u also are judging her race from a simple picture. Do u know many white people well ? Lived among them for long periods of time? Not all white people are very pale. Some even tan alot dye their hair diff colours...black..blonde etc. Especially in australia there are a wide variety of races and people coukd have greek asian Italian etc way back in their bloodline n not even know it. Yet they look caucasian n class themselves as caucasian n are recognised by others as caucasian.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Well turkey and Armenia are both middle Eastern.
What.. What did you say...

So part of Europe is now Middle Eastern. Wow.

My teacher told us that Armenians are Indo Europeans. But their country is geographically located in Asia and Turkey is both an European and Asian country. what is known as transcontinental. So I didn't know they were Middle Eastern.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by phemy36(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2021
wildikeman:

What.. What did you say...

So part of Europe is now Middle Eastern. Wow.

My teacher told us that Armenians are Indo Europeans. But their country is geographically located in Asia and Turkey is both an European and Asian country. what is known as transcontinental. So I didn't know they were Middle Eastern.

Europe has to end and the middle east has to begin from somewhere.

What do you think Indo-European means?

We're saying the same thing. Yes, both countries are in the middle East OF Asia.
But the people are a blend of both white and Asian races.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Europe has to end and the middle east has to begin from somewhere.

What do you think Indo-European means?

We're saying the same thing. Yes, both countries are in the middle East OF Asia.
But the people are a blend of both white and Asian races.

Exactly what I'm saying. In Armenia...the people there are predominantly whites or so they identify themselves as. So that's why I concluded with them being whites
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
wildikeman:

Exactly what I'm saying. In Armenia...the people there are predominantly whites or so they identify themselves as. So that's why I concluded with them being whites

They don't generally identify as white, because they have admixture
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
one bottle for you
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
1Sharon:

By your stupid logic, Michael Jackson is a white man. After all his hair was limp, his nose was pinched and his skin is pale, no be so?

Albinos in Africa are also white.

Dumb comment.

Michael Jackson was a dumb example to use because everything about him was fake, his skin, nose and hair.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
khiaa:

Michael Jackson was a dumb example to use because everything about him was fake, his skin, nose and hair.

Well according to that poster, white people can simply be identified by their looks.

So why isn't Michael Jackson white as pale he was?

because race is beyond skin tone as I keep saying
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Well according to that poster, white people can simply be identified by their looks.

So why isn't Michael Jackson white as pale he was?

because race is beyond skin tone as I keep saying

Race was created by the white man to divide and claim his superiority, it is only a social construct, it's not a reality. Weren't you taught this in school?

Michael Jackson was a beautiful black man filled with self hatred who bleached his skin, narrowed his nose so much till it almost didn't exist anymore, straightened his hair and became the hideous monster that we all knew on the outside but had a heart of gold on the inside. That didn't make him white.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
1Sharon:

The aborigines of Australia are not black!

Ok, now just being re.tarded. undecided

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
khiaa:

Race was created by the white man to divide and claim his superiority, it is only a social construct, it's not a reality. Weren't you taught this in school?

Michael Jackson was a beautiful black man filled with self hatred who bleached his skin, narrowed his nose so much till it almost didn't exist anymore, straightened his hair and became the hideous monster that we all knew on the outside but had a heart of gold on the inside. That didn't make him white

Exactly. Because mere skin tone doesn't define race.

No, I went to a school that deals with reality, not virtue-signalling woke tripe.

If race is fictitious, racism doesn't exist either.

Race has always existed independent of white people.

If race is fictitious, how come you can tell someone's specific tribe from a simple mouth swab?

You're clueless.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
khiaa:

Ok, now just being re.tarded. undecided

What tribe in Africa do the aborigines originate from?

You're ignorant and being misled by skin tone AGAIN.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
uthlaw:
if you like push wheelbarrow till coming of Jesus,na ur problem b dat....him don japa b dat... u only tell ur story to ur children not nairaland!
Lol...mahn
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2021
1Sharon:

What tribe in Africa do the aborigines originate from?

You're ignorant and being misled by skin tone AGAIN.

You see, you just proved me right when I said you lack comphrension skills. I said previously that the Aboriginals of Australia are black but not African but black non the less, so are the original Indians in India, Filipinos, Indigenous people of America and many more.

I never said anything about descending from Africa, although it's said that everyone originated from Africa.

You are confusing skin tone with ethnicity.

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:19am On Apr 26, 2021
khiaa:

You see, you just proved me right when I said you lack comphrension skills. I said previously that the Aboriginals of Australia are black but not African but black non the less, so are the original Indians in India, Filipinos, Indigenous people of America and many more.

I never said anything about descending from Africa, although it's said that everyone originated from Africa.

You are confusing skin tone with ethnicity.

LOL revisionist.

The aborigines of Australia are genetically closer to Asians than Africans. They have nothing whatsoever to do with the black race.

Every black person existing has genetic links to Africa, hence my question.

Australasians are their own distinct race.

You are clueless
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by Mogadishuu: 1:30am On Apr 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
Happy married life in business... If u know u know
The face of the lady looks like someone I have seen in Port before
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:34am On Apr 26, 2021
1Sharon:

LOL revisionist.

The aborigines of Australia are genetically closer to Asians than Africans. They have nothing whatsoever to do with the black race.

Every black person existing has genetic links to Africa, hence my question.

Australasians are their own distinct race.

You are clueless

You are just dumb, you can't differentiate Black from African.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2021
khiaa:

You keep looking for people's trouble since last year October on one akata thread like that..jumping from one mention to another.What exactly is your problem? angry
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2021
khiaa:

Every black person existing has genetic links to Africa, so where is Australasians genetic footprint?

Answer the question
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Every black person existing has genetic links to Africa, so where is Australasians genetic footprint?

Answer the question
Scientifically the whole world has genetic links to Africa. Do you see how this goes, we can go back and forth all day?

All black people aren't African and all Africans aren't black, speaking from a skin tone point of view like I stated from the start.

Do some research on this subject so you can get some understanding, I'm tired of going back and forth with someone who Prides herself on ignorance.

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by SaintBishop: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2021
Mogadishuu:

The face of the lady looks like someone I have seen in Port before
Really? shocked For where?
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2021
khiaa:

Scientifically the whole world has genetic links to Africa. Do you see how this goes, we can go back and forth all day?

All black people aren't African and all Africans aren't black, speaking from a skin tone point of view like I stated from the start.

Do some research on this subject so you can get some understanding, I'm tired of going back and forth with someone who Prides herself on ignorance.

No they don't.

If white ppl took a DNA test, it won't be traced back to Africa.

The Australasians are not black, you are ignorant.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Answer the question

Any human being you see on earth has ancestral links to africa. Doesn't matter the genus. Ramapithecus, Homo Habilis,Homo Erectus, Homo Neanderthalensis,Homo Sapiens or whatever new Homo any scientist will cook up.
Even Google said the Australasians or whatever have links to africa.

You need to understand that in millennia past, all the so called continents were one called Pangaea. 200 million years ago, this super continent broke up into into Laurasia and Gondwanaland. At first there were Isthmian links(bridges connecting landmasses) which helped the migration of humans and animals as time progresses.

I'm a scientist and these up there are facts. No human being on earth evolved separately from Africa. You can't conjure something from nothing. Africa was the focal point, the singularity of the human species. Scientists have used DNA tracing to track all these stuffs. The limitation of this technique is the double-back or photocopies of several millions of DNA,mixed form several sources and at several times. Major or core attributes are still seen from DNA though.

N.B: Mutations can also account for differences in DNA among races. Do you know all humans have brown eyes until an ancestor's Mutation gave him/her blue eyes? So all blue eyed humans(African or otherwise) have the same ancestor. So you see, while there are disparities in general due to environmental differences or mutation, key features can still be recognised.

The only other argument I can consider is the Alien DNA theory. This, although not scientifically proven ,showed humans were little more than apes, till our genes were diluted with an external source(alien) to make progressive sub-species of humans. This is called genetic experimentation. Several alien sources were claimed to have done different experimentations on humans. This could theoretically help account for disparities in DNA but a baseline DNA would still be evident,considering the fact that humans and apes have 98-99% similarity in DNA
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Any human being you see on earth has ancestral links to africa. Doesn't matter the genus. Ramapithecus, Homo Habilis,Homo Erectus, Homo Neanderthalensis,Homo Sapiens or whatever new Homo any scientist will cook up.
Even Google said the Australasians or whatever have links to africa.

You need to understand that in millennia past, all the so called continents were one called Pangaea. 200 million years ago, this super continent broke up into into Laurasia and Gondwanaland. At first there were Isthmian links(bridges connecting landmasses) which helped the migration of humans and animals as time progresses.

I'm a scientist and these up there are facts. No human being on earth evolved separately from Africa. You can't conjure something from nothing. Africa was the focal point, the singularity of the human species. Scientists have used DNA tracing to track all these stuffs. The limitation of this technique is the double-back or photocopies of several millions of DNA,mixed form several sources and at several times. Major or core attributes are still seen from DNA though.

N.B: Mutations can also account for differences in DNA among races. Do you know all humans have brown eyes until an ancestor's Mutation gave him/her blue eyes? So all blue eyed humans(African or otherwise) have the same ancestor. So you see, while there are disparities in general due to environmental differences or mutation, key features can still be recognised.

The only other argument I can consider is the Alien DNA theory. This, although not scientifically proven ,showed humans were little more than apes, till our genes were diluted with an external source(alien) to make progressive sub-species of humans. This is called genetic experimentation. Several alien sources were claimed to have done different experimentations on humans. This could theoretically help account for disparities in DNA but a baseline DNA would still be evident,considering the fact that humans and apes have 98-99% similarity in DNA

You just did a whole lot of waffling and appealing to authority.

Are the Australasians black people or not?

Scientist! So homo habillis, homo neandertalis are cooked up? And you said what you said up there is facts?

I thought you said you were a scientist?

So the neanderthals left Africa? You sure about that? because black people are the only people without neanderthal DNA.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
1Sharon:

You just did a whole lot of waffling and appealing to authority.

Are the Australasians black people or not?

Scientist! So homo habillis, homo neandertalis are cooked up? And you said what you said up there is facts?

I thought you said you were a scientist?

So the neanderthals left Africa? You sure about that? because black people are the only people without neanderthal DNA.

Damn! You really are something.

Everything I told you up there are from my own research experience. I'm in the university system. Won't say more than that
Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87