Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) (62392 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by WriterNig: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
A Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Attires, In Bloomington, Minnesota.

@Shorex_sda tweeted;
I got married ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qU_Jew9mAU

@Shorex_sda Instagram Story

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by OscarJaden(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Team white anyday anytime to save myself to early grave

219 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Later they'll be dishing out insults here with reckless abandon, look at what this generation of men represents, hian This Oyingbo sef no dy select?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Later they'll be dishing out insults here with reckless abandon, look at what this generation of men represents, hian This Oyingbo sef no dy select?

The guy isn't looking bad .
It is this kind of athletic body type of a guy that carrys big 'gbola' & can readily satisfies plumpy or busty girls...... The devil is in the details. grin

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by DICKstractor: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
undecided

Secured future

There's a difference between marrying an asset and a fvcking liability

If you don't get it, forgrrrit

238 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Congratulations to you bro

Meeeeehnnn we will soon get there too smiley

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
OscarJaden:

If you Like marry White..
If you Like marry black..
If you Like marry Chinese..
If you Like marry Iraqis
If you Like marry Indian

If you do not Follow GOD'S Receipe for a Fruitful Marriage as seen in Ephesians 5:22-25, forget about it. It's a matter of time, e go Crash!

137 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Aufbauh:

It is this kind of athletic body type of a guy that carrys big 'gbola' & can readily satisfies plumpy or busty girls...... The devil is in the details. grin
And I thought you a were a Reverend father.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Layormiii(f): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Later our naija men will be shouting team white, naija ladies are useless etc
I hope you know , what u will try with a naija lady and go free, you won't dare try same with oyibo lady. You will regret it for the rest of your life.

Slap? Cheat? Beat? Steal? Rape? Lie? Etc a white lady? You will loose everything and still sleep in prison or better still get deported. Ask oyinbogoju aka Mr Bah for explanation. You won't even see a Yomi Fabiyi to protest in your support over there.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
And I thought you a were a Reverend father.

Lol! I've actually wanted to be a Revd father but ignorantly thought then that it was an original sin to 'cut show'.
Incidentally one of them and I were struggling it out with one Esan girl 15 years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by expertman(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Aufbauh:

Lol! I've actually wanted to be a Revd father but ignorantly thought then that it was an original sin to 'cut show'.
Incidentally one of them and I were struggling it out with one Esan girl 15 years ago.
Hmmm, I dy fear una ooo.
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by WriterNig: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Layormiii:
I hope you know , what u will try with a naija lady and go free, you won't dare try same with oyibo lady. You will regret it for the rest of your life.

Slap? Cheat? Beat? Steal? Rape? Etc a white lady? You will loose everything and still sleep in prison or better still get deported. Ask oyinbogoju aka Mr Bah for explanation

Are you trying to frighten Nigerian men? Women are slapped, cheated on, beat up, raped everywhere in the world, whether white or black and it won't stop anytime soon. No law can save them from that.

But nothing to worry, nigerian men are the best in the world.

MarieSucre:

Na she dey even waste time argue with you. Go try am for abroad na? Women are yen yen yen all of the world. Got try am na.

Have you been living under a rock since? There are more than a thousand rape cases in "your heaven" (U.S, Europe) in a single day. Both black and white women get raped and murdered every day with reckless abandon.

I don't need to go anywhere to try it, there are already thousands of people there getting the job done.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Ola17: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Aufbauh:

Haba Alhaji! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by ValCon888: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Secure the bag.
A Nigerian girl is a liability as far as I'm concerned.
Looking at a Nigerian girl is like looking at a donkey tied with rope.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by BrickDevo: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by boman2014: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
undecided
Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by NarcissistKing(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thick girl? That's what I like! tongue

This nigga has done some straightening by marrying a thick girl with the bag. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by NarcissistKing(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
ValCon888:
Secure the bag.
A Nigerian girl is a liability as far as I'm concerned.
Looking at a Nigerian girl is like looking at a donkey tied with rope.

He's a real Gee!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by NarcissistKing(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:

You hating on a dude that's living better than you and also not even aware of your existence. Dude looks fresh and attractive!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by NarcissistKing(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you Like marry White..
If you Like marry black..
If you Like marry Chinese..
If you Like marry Iraqis
If you Like marry Indian

If you do not Follow GOD'S Receipe for a Fruitful Marriage as seen in Ephesians 5:22-25, forget about it. It's a matter of time, e go Crash!

Go and meet your wife at home and shut the hell up! Even your clerics are having failed marriages!!!

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Layormiii:

Slap? Cheat? Beat? Steal? Rape? Etc a white lady? You will loose everything and still sleep in prison or better still get deported. Ask oyinbogoju aka Mr Bah for explanation

you are not suppose to go free after slapping/cheating/beating/stealing/raping anyone....the problem here is that 9ja women are so desperate for marriage AT ANY COST, that they will gladly accept the above insane nonsense!

any woman who accepts the above is MENTALLY depraved, and no man should settle for such life liability!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Layormiii:

Nigerian women get slapped and beaten up because they tolerate it. FOH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Benwallt(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
OscarJaden:
Safe yourself from early grave or to early grave. Be careful of what you wish for because you might get it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by wunmi590(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2021

Self future secured

Kids future secured

Good health secured

Long life secured

Congratulations, because your future generation will always worship you for this great step and for giving them a better future ahead....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nice.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) by McOluOmo: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.