Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) (39847 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Odumakin's Burial Over Misappropriation Of ₦7.9 Million / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Yus2020: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Congratulations to tinubu for killing Yinka remember your time is very close.
The biggest thief in the south west

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by b3llo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
Him go continue from where him stop for the other side
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by ignis: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
I can't wait to leave this earth too..

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by RedDesQ: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
APC FIRED THIS MAN SPIRITUAL ARROW
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by RedDesQ: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
ignis:
I can't wait to leave this earth too..

It's because you've not spent your existence well, finding out a purpose and pursuing it

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Kreme(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
airminem:
Rest on YINKA. The yoruba people you left behind alive remain HYPOCRITES angry
How can you be so disrespectful to the dead..., To respect the dead, I won't say much
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Africans

Few days ago, A whole Duke of Edinburgh and husband to the Almighty Queen of England was buried today, only 18 invited guests.

No reception nor takeaway packs, no uniform, liveband, tent/canopy, not even bottle/pure water.

No cooler of food for the Choristers or appreciation envelopes for officiating ministers, no age grade levy or community levy and no taxing/levy on in-laws.

But in Nigeria, if Okada rider dies....., his immediate and extended family must feed 5 thousand people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes..

We really need to repent and have sense.
Is Late Yinka the Prince of Yorubaland?
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by ignis: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
RedDesQ:

It's because you've not spent your existence well, finding out a purpose and pursuing it

What makes you think so?

Do you know me better than me?
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by RedDesQ: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
ignis:

What makes you think so?

Do you know me better than me?

You're depressed and don't have a figured out purpose. If you did, you wouldn't think of death but innovating
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Africans

Few days ago, A whole Duke of Edinburgh and husband to the Almighty Queen of England was buried today, only 18 invited guests.

No reception nor takeaway packs, no uniform, liveband, tent/canopy, not even bottle/pure water.

No cooler of food for the Choristers or appreciation envelopes for officiating ministers, no age grade levy or community levy and no taxing/levy on in-laws.

But in Nigeria, if Okada rider dies....., his immediate and extended family must feed 5 thousand people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes..

We really need to repent and have sense.
Don't be an unfortunate human being. Africans have their cultures and must not imitate some things the white did. Soon u will allow another man screw your nyash bc white people are doing it. Use your head, u have one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by airminem(f): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kreme:

How can you be so disrespectful to the dead..., To respect the dead, I won't say much
what do you not understand

1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
He is finally at peace...

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by ignis: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
RedDesQ:

You're depressed and don't have a figured out purpose. If you did, you wouldn't think of death but innovating

You must be dumb and rude at same time...
Please stay off me.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
wunmi590:
Shey you want help us wake am up ni, senior man sad
We wish we have the power.
Had it been so, the first person we are going to wake up from dead would be ............... (sigh, so emotional rn!
Let's keep that on our chests for now.)

RIP Yinka.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Kreme(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
airminem:
what do you not understand
The part where you said the Yorubas he left behind are hypocrites... wait, do you want to suffer loss in your life or do you want death to visit you on swift wings??

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
karkel:
THEN WHO IS NOW LEFT IN YORUBA LAND. HMM RIP

Remain your Father Only..mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by lolaluv1(f): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
This vibrant, energetic man is what death has lain in one place silently. It is well. Rest in peace sir.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by RedDesQ: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
ignis:

You must be dumb and rude at same time...
Please stay off me.

The outburst is a clear indicative of my position. You only hate yourself so badly because you've not made good use of your life hence you think of it as worthless

See, the beginning of changing your life is drop your assumed intelligence, assumptions, perspectives. Find a mentor in an interest that triggers you, go for apprenticeship and start there. From there build up

Life is so precious it is to be lived not thrown away

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by airminem(f): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kreme:

The part where you said the Yorubas he left behind are hypocrites... wait, do you want to suffer loss in your life or do you want death to visit you on swift wings??
We will all suffer loss and we will all embrace death anyway whatever. . . Hypocrit
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by luxxy2: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
The death of this man should be investigated i smell something bad in his death. Which events did he attended, were food served who served him, don't rest everything on Covid. This guy was not just anyone. Do him the honor and investigate his last movement.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by RedDesQ: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
lolaluv1:
This vibrant, energetic man is what death has lain in one place silently. It is well. Rest in peace sir.

Just say it clearly. APC cult killed the nice man
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by rummmy: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
I'm in shock....

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by lolaluv1(f): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
The thing these Chinese unleashed on the world! This evil virus is just inexplicable...some get it and recover fully, while others get it and it kills them! You even see people in their 80s recovering from it, while a relatively young and healthy Odumakin succumbs! Just can’t wrap my head around it!

Then look at Rachel Bakam as well!

Was it COVID with Rachel?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rest on sir.....
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by RedDesQ: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
luxxy2:
The death of this man should be investigated i smell something bad in his death. Which events did he attended, were food served who served him, don't rest everything on Covid. This guy was not just anyone. Do him the honor and investigate his last movement.

When they kill people spiritually, it's source can only be investigated spiritually

The clear proof that he was spiritually terminated is the same thoughts in everyone's mind that he was killed

APC FIRED him arrow from their evil Chambers.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
RIP. It's a pity. That lookin the wife's face. May God console her,as he would.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by RedDesQ: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
rummmy:
I'm in shock....

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oya where the pastor wey say e spirit don go heaven of person die? Then no need crying, e dey heaven as spirit
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Kreme(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
airminem:
We will all suffer loss and we will all embrace death any whatever. . . Hypocrit
Nah, you could have simply said Rip and Bleep off but you chose to be an Unfortunate being... Imagine if this was your father or husband, would you have typed the nonsense you typed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by airminem(f): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Go away
Kreme:

Nah you could have simply said Rip and Bleep off but you chose to be an Unfortunate being... Imagine if this was your father or husband, would you have typed the nonsense you typed?
Hypocrit! Your hands are soiled in his untimely demise. Hypocrit! Hypocrit!!
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Toosure70: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by seyz91(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Na from :Dsuper story be that
TripleDdotcom:

You stole that from a television programme. You don't even have shame! lipsrsealed Ole! grin

Condolences to their family.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile / Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) / As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.