Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) (39864 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Controversy Surrounds Odumakin's Burial Over Misappropriation Of ₦7.9 Million / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by KoshCAD: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
[s]
post=101026116:
From all of us @[/b] : May Yinka's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

May we all be alive to see this great Nation we seek for.
Yinka, your children will definitely witness the new Era of our great nation.
May God give the family the fortitude to bear this loss.

RIP Man.
[b]One day, We all gonna die!!!
[/s]When we all go our separate ways.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by ignis: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
RedDesQ:

The outburst is a clear indicative of my position. You only hate yourself so badly because you've not made good use of your life hence you think of it as worthless

See, the beginning of changing your life is drop your assumed intelligence, assumptions, perspectives. Find a mentor in an interest that triggers you, go for apprenticeship and start there. From there build up

Life is so precious it is to be lived not thrown away

STFU

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by KoshCAD: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Mad casket

Solid wood + Glass

Me trippin...
You are tripping for casked??

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Kreme(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Africans

Few days ago, A whole Duke of Edinburgh and husband to the Almighty Queen of England was buried today, only 18 invited guests.

No reception nor takeaway packs, no uniform, liveband, tent/canopy, not even bottle/pure water.

No cooler of food for the Choristers or appreciation envelopes for officiating ministers, no age grade levy or community levy and no taxing/levy on in-laws.

But in Nigeria, if Okada rider dies....., his immediate and extended family must feed 5 thousand people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes..

We really need to repent and have sense.

I had a friend, his name was Okoro, he died at an unripe age of 22, his body was moved down to the lands of the pigs with Siren wailing heavily, afterwards he was given a befitting burial and reception followed immediately.. I saw old and hungry flat headed Men and women, queuing for food at the burial of a boy who died so young, A local musician even performed... Now What do we call this Mr Igbo man??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
KoshCAD:
[s][/s]When we all go our separate ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Kreme(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
airminem:
Go away Hypocrit! Your hands are soiled in his untimely demise. Hypocrit! Hypocrit!!
Ipob bitch.... Woe to you henceforth

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Advocate500: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
post=101026116:
From all of us @[/b] : May Yinka's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

May we all be alive to see this great Nation we seek for.
Yinka, your children will definitely witness the new Era of our great nation.
May God give the family the fortitude to bear this loss.

RIP Man.
[b]One day, We all gonna die!!!
when people like your darling daddy made it difficult for mr odumakin wish for a better Nigeria come to reality? May his soul and the soul of lovers of equity and fairness rest in peace amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by dbonks(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Can't believe you are this calm, mouth sealed, body cold and motionless..but still looks like is you..

I have never met you in person, but your speeches and views on National issues made me your fan.

Adieu and Rest in Peace Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
I don't like this kind of casket exposing corpses.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
KoshCAD:
You are tripping for casked??

Don't you like it? It's beautiful. That is obvious. And the material dynamics with design makes it classy. Every touch just came in moderately
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by omoyeni37: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Chai, he just looks like he's just taking a nap, MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rip
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Chai.

This life sef.

You will surely be missed. Every time you are on live broadcast on channels tv, I stay glued to my tv.

Continue to rest in peace sir.

If you were alive, pantami would've received your venom.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by goodlife4every1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Mad casket
Solid wood + Glass
Me trippin...
Die na... I will get one for you...
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
While is he being displayed in a showglass like a damn phone
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by tit(f): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
RIP
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
ignis:
I can't wait to leave this earth too..
You don't have to,you can always kill yourself you know,quote me if you're interested in ways to commit suicide
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Advocate500: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
salbis:
Journey well to the great beyond, the fearless one. May God console the bereaved.
he was a great man ,a special breed, different from the rest .
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
RIP spoke man
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Africans

Few days ago, A whole Duke of Edinburgh and husband to the Almighty Queen of England was buried today, only 18 invited guests.

No reception nor takeaway packs, no uniform, liveband, tent/canopy, not even bottle/pure water.

No cooler of food for the Choristers or appreciation envelopes for officiating ministers, no age grade levy or community levy and no taxing/levy on in-laws.

But in Nigeria, if Okada rider dies....., his immediate and extended family must feed 5 thousand people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes..

We Africans always overdo Everything we tend to copy from them.

Church practices is another major one. since it's not by force to adhere to their foolish and greedy practices, it is better to stick to ur own principle
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Whowillhelp(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
I need help, very very urgent
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by karkel(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
9iceprince:

Remain your Father Only..mtcheeewwww
I NO BE YOURUBA AND MY PAPA DON DIE SINCE
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
The thing these Chinese unleashed on the world! This evil virus is just inexplicable...some get it and recover fully, while others get it and it kills them! You even see people in their 80s recovering from it, while a relatively young and healthy Odumakin succumbs! Just can’t wrap my head around it!

Then look at Rachel Bakam as well!

The year have not ended. The rest of the year is predicated on what the Chinese will eat if we're still going on another holiday

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by babajero(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Na them kill am, the same way they kill ango Abdullahi outspoken ones, I no call name of.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Was he ever in the police?
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Btruth: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
If only men can learn from the events of the dead?
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yinka, good night. It is not how long but how far. Greet Awolowo, Abiola and Pa Abraham Adesanya for us. Tell them, Nigeria is not yet settled.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by emperorlaqrin: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rest in peace Sir.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by ochiosa(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
TripleDdotcom which shame? Can you beat your chest and tell the world that the television station coined that sentence? May God comfort the Odumakin's.:

You stole that from a television programme. You don't even have shame! lipsrsealed Ole! grin

Condolences to their family.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by TripleDdotcom: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=ochiosa post=101029210][/quote]

Oga na joke I dey joke oo! No take am personal and. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by jojoki: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
He was a great man, fearless and eloquent in his presentation on national issues. Erin wo! Ajanakun sun!!.

May God grants the family and Yoruba Nation fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Africans

The African spirit is still alive in blacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals / Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.