Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) (39845 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Odumakin's Burial Over Misappropriation Of ₦7.9 Million / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Kreme(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
airminem:
Besides the fact that i dont respond with insultive messages to get my opinion across, but now i place curses on you. You wil never get the things that you wanted to in this life. I cast a spell on you to complicate your life and that of your unfortunate loved ones. Hope you get rejected everywhere you ever seek help and may the sun continue to beat down on you to skin you alive. . (SO BE IT)

I warned you never to mention me again but you did not listen, this is the price you pay for defiance:You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country. Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed. The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks. You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out..... The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies; you shall go out one way against them and flee seven ways before them; and you shall become troublesome to all the kingdoms of the earth. Your carcass shall be food for all the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and no one shall frighten them away.... PS.. This is a generational curse that I, Senbi Masunba diatta place on you for defiance and disrespect.. May death come on swift wings to whosoever try to revoke or break this curse
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
lolaluv1:

Was it COVID with Rachel?

Not heard anything in that regard, but with a lady we all knew to be healthy and full of life, at this point any sudden and unexplained death should be attributed to COVID until proven otherwise!
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by lolaluv1(f): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Not heard anything in that regard, but with a lady we all knew to be healthy and full of life, at this point any sudden and unexplained death should be attributed to COVID until proven otherwise!

I only wanted to confirm because I think it was COVID too.
May her sweet soul rest peacefully. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by orisa37: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
YINKA ODUMAKIN IS A COVENANT TO SLAIN UNBELIEVERS AND A SON OF ODUDUWA. HE IS COMING BACK SOON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) / Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) / As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.