Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) (40103 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Controversy Surrounds Odumakin's Burial Over Misappropriation Of ₦7.9 Million / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
post=101026226:

Yes, you are right.
That is why we have to live a good and kind life here on earth, so that will can be in paradise with God forever and ever.
Just take a look at these emotional pictures below,
They look just as they are sleeping on their beds!!
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

We wish we have the power.
Had it been so, the first person we are going to wake up from dead would be ............... (sigh, so emotional rn!
Let's keep that on our chests for now.)

RIP Yinka.
muslim heaven in Yemen or which one are you talking about
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by ignis: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
shogsman:

You don't have to,you can always kill yourself you know,quote me if you're interested in ways to commit suicide

I'm interested please... Which is the easiest way?
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by danuzochukwu: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rest in peace Yinka, may the Almighty God grant your better half Dr Joe the fortitude to bear your irreparable loss. Amen
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rest In Peace Odumakin ! Rest in the bosom of the Lord. May God comfort ur wife, children and ur family,amen
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by kennyamusan(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rest on, Beloved
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by aryzgreat: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
RIP Sir!

You have done your bit to change the maladministration of this zoo.

Posterity will remember you as a vocal Hero that was not respected by his people bc of partisan politics
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Musty112: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Night falls for us all, and too soon for some
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by DanZenithh(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
ozark:
Rest on wise one

Meanwhile you can get 32gb,64gb flash drive loaded with cartoon for ur kids, check my signature

Contact me 08035476633
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by OLULAW: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Totilopussylick:
We are nothing but a pencil in the hand of our creator.

Rip.

Your imaginary creator remains in your imagination than in reality. Get real, wise up, stop believing that nonsense that continues to keep your country backward. Imagine your username. What has it got to do with theism. Typical Nigerian.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by airminem(f): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
cheesy
Kreme:

Ipob bitch.... Woe to you henceforth
woe betide your entire generation. Esua dog eater
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by KoshCAD: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Don't you like it? It's beautiful. That is obvious. And the material dynamics with design makes it classy. Every touch just came in moderately
Hian
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2021
RedDesQ:

It's because you've not spent your existence well, finding out a purpose and pursuing it

That doesn't mean!

that guy is right...

it's when you have Fund ur purpose and doing it in a right way, then life we be nothing to u

I perceive it's you dat haven't achieve ur purpose on earth, that's why you wanna live here forever.

I once chase money, I got the money and life is still useless.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by RedDesQ: 1:17am On Apr 23, 2021
Sirjendon:

That doesn't mean!

that guy is right...

it's when you have Fund ur purpose and doing it in a right way, then life we be nothing to u

I perceive it's you dat haven't achieve ur purpose on earth, that's why you wanna live here forever.

I once chase money, I got the money and life is still useless.

You're scattering like a leaking faucet. You don't even have coherency of thoughts

You should be enrolling and taking adult training classes rather than thinking of ways to die of which is elusive just like your audio wealth undecided
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by danono: 1:58am On Apr 23, 2021
The day I saw you one on one at road safety compound Ojodu Berger, I never knew that was the last I will see you on this Zoo called Nigeria.You have tried your best for this nation. We fight on.RIP. It is well.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by AKB2388: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2021
It's not a casket. It's a funeral box that is used for lying-in-state only. They don't bury it with the dead body, the funeral service company usually rent it out

AllenSpencer:
Mad casket

Solid wood + Glass

Me trippin...
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2021
airminem:
Rest on YINKA. The yoruba people you left behind alive remain HYPOCRITES angry
Who are hypocrites amongst these people
A self acclaimed leader that set his region into chaos and ran away to Ghana or a man who won election and fought for it and died for his mandate
OR another man who also claim to be a leader set his region against the state ran to UK and left his people to be killed at the end acknowledged only his dog without mentioning his followers that were killed.
Pls who are hypocrites among them
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2021
RedDesQ:

You're scattering like a leaking faucet. You don't even have coherency of thoughts

You should be enrolling and taking adult training classes rather than thinking of ways to die of which is elusive just like your audio wealth undecided

Ogbeni wa,

All these ur grammar no kozine me,

if like call em audio money no be my problem.

all I know sey I chased money and I got it.

I be wan lay curse on you but, I don't know why I free u today. cus u don poor already if I curse u, I go commit sin.

if u doubt me I will show u my calabash of Adin, I we snap it and send it to u here now to see,

I have honey and Adin,

but make I leave u alone, cus u still dey find it purpose in life, if don see am ur eyes go open u go get brain.

meanwhile na my last message for u be dis.
no matter what u write again I won't read or reply u.

I pray u get ur purpose in life.
more blessing for u.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by RedDesQ: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2021
Sirjendon:

Ogbeni wa,

All these ur grammar no kozine me,

if like call em audio money no be my problem.

all I know sey I chased money and I got it.

I be wan lay curse on you but, I don't know why I free u today. cus u don poor already if I curse u, I go commit sin.

if u doubt me I will show u my calabash of Adin, I we snap it and send it to u here now to see,

I have honey and Adin,

but make I leave u alone, cus u still dey find it purpose in life, if don see am ur eyes go open u go get brain.

meanwhile na my last message for u be dis.
no matter what u write again I won't read or reply u.

I pray u get ur purpose in life.
more blessing for u.

That's why your kinds die untimely. You want to curse a faceless person on social media whom you don't know may be your superior by a thousand generation

Anyway, your meaningless comments are a reflection of your meaningless life that's why you talk about dying after all. Even a poor man hates himself.

Olofoo
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Kreme(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2021
airminem:
cheesy woe betide your entire generation. Esua dog eater
I could have replied your mention earlier if not for the stupid IPIG mod that banned me. But it is better late than never. Since you want to be unfortunate in your life, now listen.. May you have reasons to mourn this year, may plagues as hard as the ones that befell the ancient Egyptians befall you and your family
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by mywells: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2021
The best place to be is The house of mourning cause that's the end of every human beings, the only thing that separate use from YK odumakin is time. Rest in power.
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by airminem(f): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks to the mod grin
Kreme:
I could have replied your mention earlier if not for the stupid IPIG mod that banned me. But it is better late than never. Since you want to be unfortunate in your life, now listen.. May you have reasons to mourn this year, may plagues as hard as the ones that befell the ancient Egyptians befall you and your family
I honestly dont care. I dont see what i did to justify you typing this though. So we got nothing in common, there aint no comparison. You got beef with my post, I've got no beef with you coz i dont even know you. NL can get boring just because of guys like you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by Kreme(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
airminem:
Thanks to the mod grin I honestly dont care. I dont see what i did to justify you typing this though. So we got nothing in common, there aint no comparison. You got beef with my post, I've got no beef with you coz i dont even know you. NL can get boring just because of guys like you. tongue
You brought this upon yourself and your family when you decided to be disrespectful to the dead.. don't mention me again or else....
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kreme:

You brought this upon yourself and your family when you decided to be disrespectful to the dead.. don't mention me again or else....
Besides the fact that i dont respond with insultive messages to get my opinion across, but now i place curses on you. You wil never get the things that you wanted to in this life. I cast a spell on you to complicate your life and that of your unfortunate loved ones. Hope you get rejected everywhere you ever seek help and may the sun continue to beat down on you to skin you alive. . (SO BE IT)
Re: Yinka Odumakin’s Burial Rites Begin With Lying-In-State (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yinka Odumakin,akinkanju Omo Yoruba,sun re o ! Itan ko ni gbagbe re laelae !

Rest in peace sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" / Wike Gives Out His Designers Suit & Hat At An Event (Video, Photos) / 'Hunger Brought Me Out,' Protester Storms Street In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.