Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) (1012 Views)

Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) by tosaino95(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Honestly i don't want to post this but my mind no gree.
Anyway na way make i post am and make it short as no time for long thing.

It was on afternoon day in the year 2013 at ikotun where i do help my mum to sell her goods then, i leave her side to read newspaper about football you know those true blues, Complete Sport, Sporting life and so on.. while i was reading their headline my
eyes saw some write up on punch paper but i look away after some mins i look the paper again saw Ghana Footballer Find out His Children are not actually his,

The story in the below link

https://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4389/ghanaian-football/2013/11/28/4440533/revealed-odartey-lamptey-discovers-three-kids-with-wife-are

The Man New Family Here

https://www.pulse.com.gh/sports/football/odartey-lamptey-shames-ex-wife-who-cheated-on-him-with-photo-of-his-daughters/g9yer1e

Mennnn my head burst like WTF, i was interested in reading the whole story but money no dey. So since that day my mind change against every women even my mumsy i had admit that ( if una go abuse me I don't care ) until i confirm i am my father true son.

As my promise not to long the Tory.

I became bad boy. many girls that love,like and admire me even the ones i don't expect to talk to me, not to talk of having feelings for me but i don't give a shit and i break their hearts along, while in relationship i don't sex girls because i can't be fathering bastard and it worked for me. because about three girls would pin someone else pregnancy on me but as i don't sex them they can't say nanda.

i still remember zain baby pushing herself on me that year to sex her but i no gree weeks later i hear she travel some months later she don born on hearing the news e shock me pass electric.
the last girl to do such even surprised people and one woman around us that i wasn't the one that impregnated her, because they all know we are dating.

Until 2018 i decided to give chance for sex and love to one girl like that base on Indian and Nollywood love movies i got addicted to that turn my head but the relationship no last than 6 months sha. And i simp to that girl ehn. thanks to God that some of the masculinity in me never leave me if not i would have spend so much on her, fall in love deeply and later get heartbreak but heartbreak no be for person like me after so much begging the night of the day she break up with me.
On getting home that day i don't want to eat at first but later i insult myself and eat also play before i started watching the same India movie, and the time i was laughing and said.

Love wey no dey real life dey inside Movies
Tosaino don't you ever take it serious.
Naso i give up on girls and i don't care about them.
Re: Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) by Bisshop123(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin
Re: Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) by Ayomide119: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Boss abeg pass the weed make I puff gently
Re: Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) by tosaino95(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) by tosaino95(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ayomide119:

===~~ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Just like how Ghana movies almost turned me to an xvideos ambassador
Re: Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) by GeneralPula: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ayomide119:

1 Like

Re: Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
lol op u dey smoke better weed jare cheesy

ur dealer must be a real nigga grin
Re: Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) by tosaino95(m): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol op u dey smoke better weed jare cheesy

ur dealer must be a real nigga grin
You be my dealer, moreover why do you say that cheesy
Re: Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) by tosaino95(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just like how Ghana movies almost turned me to an xvideos ambassador
e shock me oh shocked

(1) (Reply)

As I Tried Gettin My Wife Pregnant, I Got Pregnant Myself..man Xplain Wat Happen / Nigerian Lady Exposes Her B00bs And Vag!na In Public For N200 Notes (video) / Wow, Am In Love Again.. I No Do Redpill Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.