Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. (15738 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Infolenka: 5:59am On Jun 18, 2021
Ever since I stumbled on her Instagram, I can't stop myself from going back. She really knows how to take sexual photos. Naturally I like big boobs, but it's the combination of her big boobs, her physique, her poses and her facial expression that makes my dick hard everytime I see her photo. Facially she isn't that pretty but my dick doesn't care. She's just so sexy, period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Infolenka: 5:59am On Jun 18, 2021
More.

1 Like

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Auxiliarytk: 6:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Don't kill ya self on breast. Na problem for herself, cos to carry all time na work for her. But she gat make to move onnn

3 Likes

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Infolenka: 6:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Auxiliarytk:
Don't kill ya self on breast. Na problem for herself, cos to carry all time na work for her. But she gat make to move onnn

I love breast. I can't help it.

Las las something must kill a man. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Infolenka: 6:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Like this comment if you want her Instagram handle. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by tesseract: 6:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Well its all packaging. When she removes it all I bet you everything will be touching her knees. I guess you won't get the blood rush anymore.

25 Likes

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by JuanJO(m): 6:27am On Jun 18, 2021
I love girls like this grin
But I can not end up with girls like this as a wife cry

I hope you all understands what I mean

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Duru9(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2021
If she comot that close now
You go hate am

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by phemmyfour: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2021
Infolenka:
This bag of beans? Tell her to hit the gym asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Infolenka: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2021
phemmyfour:
This bag of beans? Tell her to hit the gym asap

Not every girl has to be slim. Variety is the spice of life. Some guys like big ladies. She's sexy and attractive in her own way. Besides this lady isn't exactly fat like you make her out to be. Her tummy is flat.

By the way, let's see your girlfriend. Let's see how fit and appealing she is.

9 Likes

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2021
shocked
Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by udede(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2021
Infolenka:
what I want is her breasts handle

2 Likes

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by rex444(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2021
Truly they say one man's meat .....

1 Like

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by phemmyfour: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Infolenka:

Not every girl has to be slim. Variety is the spice of life. Some guys like big ladies. She's sexy and attractive in her own way. Besides this lady isn't exactly fat like you make her out to be. Her tummy is flat.

By the way, let's see your girlfriend. Let's see how fit and appealing she is.

I don pass that level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by lapazi(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2021
All I can say is that @seun should add a bookmark functionality to nairaland.

Enough said
Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Khd95(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2021
not sexy
Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by gozzlin: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Virgin boys like you will keep masturbating over the pics of a fat woman with droopy and unappealing mammary glands because you don't have first hand experience.

I bet you'll be disgusted and lose your erection if this madam strips in front of you.

5 Likes

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by careytommy37(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Looks like a body builder. Is she a bouncer?
Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Infolenka: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by BetterMan247(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Milk!!! Everywhere

1 Like

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Infolenka: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2021
gozzlin:
Virgin boys like you will keep masturbating over the pics of a fat woman with drupy and unappealing mammary glands because you don't have first hand experience.

I bet you'll be disgusted and lose your erection if this madam strips in front of you.

On Nairaland every guy is sexually experienced with a very high body count and only dates and fuçks slim pretty girls.

Fake life no go kill una

The only real thread on Nairaland is the ashawo thread on sexuality section. There you will see real men that talk about the real things they do with women and even post pictures. You will see guys boasting about fucking girls that are even bigger and fatter than this girl. They are being real. Not like fake clowns that come online and call girls fat and unappealing but in real life even ugly girls no dey send dem.

This girl is an Instagram olosho and she makes money by selling her body to big boys and politicians. The clown above said I'll lose erection if she strips. Are the guys that are fucking her doing it in the dark? Abi dem dey close eyes fuçk the girl? Are they fucking her with limp dicks?

The moment you realize that people have different tastes and sometimes like in my case a multiplicity of tastes, the better for you.

It's usually people that come online to call others virgins that are even virgins themselves. grin grin

Las las you can lie to world, but you can't lie to yourself.

14 Likes

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by CelebCircle: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2021
Baba Ijesha Release Voice Note From Cell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkVAn5iCEWw
Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by LightUpWithKemi: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Check Dorathy's big b**bs in BBNaija Lockdown Reunion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYw1bjIBrmI&t=137s
Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Elchechereche2: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
JuanJO:
I love girls like this grin
But I can not end up with girls like this as a wife cry

I hope you all understands what I mean
Yeah...the SIMPs will take them to the alter
Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
shocked

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Get your Data bundle package for all networks at the cheapest rate,MTN 1gb =300
Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by zed7: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder. I wouldn't touch this 'thing' for a million bucks.

1 Like

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by zed7: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Infolenka:

On Nairaland every guy is sexually experienced with a very high body count and only dates and fuçks slim pretty girls.

Fake life no go kill una

The only real thread on Nairaland is the ashawo thread on sexuality section. There you will see real men that talk about the real things they do with women and even post pictures. You will see guys boasting about fucking girls that are even bigger and fatter than this girl. They are being real. Not like fake clowns that come online and call girls fat and unappealing but in real life even ugly girls no dey send dem.

This girl is an Instagram olosho and she makes money by selling her body to big boys and politicians. The clown above said I'll lose erection if she strips. Are the guys that are fucking her doing it in the dark? Abi dem dey close eyes fuçk the girl? Are they fucking her with limp dicks?

The moment you realize that people have different tastes and sometimes like in my case a multiplicity of tastes, the better for you.

It's usually people that come online to call others virgins that are even virgins themselves. grin grin

Las las you can lie to world, but you can't lie to yourself.

Poor IQ. Attraction is subjective. Even some women are attracted to morons.

1 Like

Re: This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. by ediyeJuice(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Baba,make breast no wound you o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men / My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) / My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.