Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me (1740 Views)

Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by blazesam(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Why does it feel like I have high BP?

I met this tall luscious babe right here on Facebook called Prisca.

From cursory greetings it moved on to long amorous chats.

We would chat and chat even when my girlfriend was right there beside me. She too would be chatting and never really cared about my chats although she was very faithful to me.

At a point Prisca invited me to Abuja to come and spend a week with her. I planned and obtained a 1 week casual leave from work and lied to my girlfriend Joan that I was going to Abuja for a one week worshop.

Last Sunday morning I bathed and told Joan to park my clothes for the journey.

Dutifully she packed a bag, I gave her some pocket money for her upkeep while I would be frolicking in Abuja with my new found
love Prisca.

Prisca had refused giving me her number unless she was sure I would visit her. When I got to Abuja I chatted and told her where I was and she promptly sent me an Airtel number.

I dialled the number and it connected immediately. With amorous excitement I crooned hello?

It's the answer that's making me think I have high BP o.

Prisca: You are at New Nyanya Park right?

Me: Yes honey comb

Prisca: okay, enter another motor back to Makurdi, it is me Joan. Prisca is the name my mum gave to me. So Prisca and Joan is one and the same person my lovely man. By the way pls buy kilishi for me.

I beg I still dey Abuja o! Wetin I go do?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by olamide0147: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
op Don turn me to mad man ,I can't stop laughing.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by habsydiamond(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
blazesam:

We would chat and chat even when my girlfriend was right there beside me. She too would be chatting and never really cared about my chats although she was very faithful to me.

At a point Prisca invited me to Abuja to come and spend a week with her. I planned and obtained a 1 week casual leave from work and lied to my girlfriend Joan that I was going to Abuja for a one week worshop.

Dutifully she packed a bag, I gave her some pocket money for her upkeep while I would be frolicking in Abuja with my new found
love Prisca.

Prisca had refused giving me her number unless she was sure I would visit her. When I got to Abuja I chatted and told her where I was and she promptly sent me an Airtel number.

I dialled the number and it connected immediately. With amorous excitement I crooned hello?

Prisca: okay, enter another motor back to Makurdi, it is me Joan. Prisca is the name my mum gave to me. So Prisca and Joan is one and the same person my lovely man. By the way pls buy kilishi for me.

this is a scenario where grasscutter dribble the hunter come wound am join... Op sorry to say ur case critical Gan ni oo.... Ur babe get sense die... She tricked u go Abuja... See Wetin pushit hole don put u nao.. When we talk dem no go hear.... See ur life op... Just buy the kilishi and go baacki jare... Ashawo man

3 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by Xenry: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Leave girls alone, you won't hear. sad

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by Goldbw122(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Girls. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
do as she said. also buy her alot of gift. then go with ur pastor and apologies. then even if she doesn`t forgive God will forgive u.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by lilvicky68(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sounds too good to be true..when Nigerian girls wise like this

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by chatinent: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
What drinking garri cannot do doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by blazesam(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
How I want take look her for face? How will I correct her when she goes wrong?

habsydiamond:
this is a scenario where grasscutter dribble the hunter come wound am join... Op sorry to say ur case critical Gan ni oo.... Ur babe get sense die... She tricked u go Abuja... See Wetin pushit hole don put u nao.. When we talk dem no go hear.... See ur life op... Just buy the kilishi and go baacki jare... Ashawo man
Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by habsydiamond(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
blazesam:

How I want take look her for face? How will I correct her when she goes wrong?

yoruba do say, some poo at the tip of a plate if ur eyes overlooks it the mind won't. Just try to beg her to forgive u cos u failed her test. If u are lucky and she agrees no do that again oo.. Guilt no nearly finish u for what u did.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by gameboy727(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lwkmd. Serves you right.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by Wonk(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
tongue tongue :

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by SmithRussell(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
blazesam:

love Prisca.

OP this isn’t Facebook. Na so una go dey copy post from other site dey post here.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by denny97797: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
do as she said. also buy her alot of gift. then go with ur pastor and apologies. then even if she doesn`t forgive God will forgive u.
Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by DSC7: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lolssss,,, very simple way of winning her heart over again.....

We are still in April.....

Tell her it's your own April-fool prank.....
Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
blazesam:

love Prisca.

Please copy and paste with vigilance. This is Nairaland, not Facebook.
Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Carchoice:

OP this isn’t Facebook. Na so una go dey copy post from other site dey post here.

Hehehe he forgot to edit the Facebook part cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Be Happy With Myself Even If She Forgive's Me by Mogadishuu: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2021
Ishilove:
Please copy and paste with vigilance. This is Nairaland, not Facebook.
grin

(1) (Reply)

June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? / "I Noticed He Kept Staring At Me At The Mall, Oh Boy! He Is Damn Cute" / What Are You Slowly Loosing Interest In ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.