Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? (1719 Views)

Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World / If U Are Force To Pick One Out Of This 3 Dangerous Addictions Which Will U Go Fo / Miss Bum Bum Contestants Bring Traffic To A Stand Still In Thong Bikinis-18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by josh123(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Morning everyone, June 12 is almost here will you attend the protest?? We have to show this terrorist gov that together we are stonger. As for me I will be present. If you dey fear say u go die no worries after they have fully islamize Nigeria they will come for your head.

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Na wetin concern me with protest

On that day I will be inside my apartment banging the toto of a babe whose fiance is in South Africa lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by josh123(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

On that day I will inside my apartment banging the toto of a babe whose fiance is in South Africa lipsrsealed
keep on fucking until they come for u

4 Likes

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Just be rest assured Nairalanders will nt go to any protest, but if it's to give different opinions nd banter each other here on Nairaland expect a full house

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2021
The last protest I went out I almost got injured and nothing came out undecided

Na inside my house i go chill with trips. Their children dey abroad dey chill.
Nigeria wey don nwaaaa for long,I no sure this country go ever better abeg

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by Cerebellum: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

On that day I will inside my apartment banging the toto of a babe whose fiance is in South Africa lipsrsealed

Una mumu no too much Uncle Arindindin
Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by habsydiamond(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Atimes it's better to be called a coward than to be killed by a stray bullet and be called a hero after dead... Who that help If it's possible na to chop the best food ever.. I can not come and kill myself oo

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

untop dah fuhking herdsmen go open una door

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

untop dah fuhking herdsmen go open una door

I don't live in Benue State, I live in a secure estate on Lagos mainland tongue
Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2021
Cerebellum:

Una mumu no too much Uncle Arindindin

Bro with all due respect - Go and hug a transformer!
Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by Cerebellum: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Bro with all due respect - Go and hug a transformer!

Shuttup!

You stupid fatt full

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by MasonKendall(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2021
You think I give a damn about any shiittyy protests that goes on in this country? My own na to face my hussle.
Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by josh123(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
MasonKendall:
You think I give a damn about any shiittyy protests that goes on in this country? My own na to face my hussle.
Keep on hustling, time will come when you will be afraid to hustle

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by skywalker240(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Una de craze, after una use 2015 election of sentiment scatter the country, and una even still open eyes support 4+4 just to spite some people. now e don backfire una,

na me una wan come use wedge army bullet undecided

I de my house de smoke my weed angry
Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by josh123(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
skywalker240:
Una de craze, after una use 2015 election of sentiment scatter the country, and una even still open eyes support 4+4 just to spite some people. now e don backfire una,

na me una wan come use wedge army bullet undecided

I de my house de smoke my weed angry
u dey fear to die? That house where u dey smoke weed, Fulani heardsmen fit enter come attack u. Bro they are more than 1000 ways to die in Nigeria. Dem fit come shoot u for ur house

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by richmond500: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
I no come this life to do martyrdom, I'll chill in my house and watch the tragedy on television.

Nigerians can never conduct a peaceful protest except killing and beheading policemen, using Army to shoot protesters, looting shops and showing their beautiful dresses.

Thunder fire Sowore, he would have had the chance to govern Nigeria if he had done what PMB did, (loose and come back for next election) but cos he lost in the polls, he feels he has the legitimate right to just put unrest in the country
Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by josh123(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
richmond500:
I no come this life to do martyrdom, I'll chill in my house and watch the tragedy on television
Africans and fear, thats why we are still where we are. If too say our fore fathers done fight the oppression for us we for they enjoy Nigeria now. Stay at home, let ur children suffer the consequences

2 Likes

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by richmond500: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
josh123:
Africans and fear, thats why we are still where we are. If too say our fore fathers done fight the oppression for us we for they enjoy Nigeria now. Stay at home, let ur children suffer the consequences
we are not where we are cos we didnt protest rather we are here because we refuse to be productive to the society.
We are here because we feel everything about Nigeria is dead and always feel we are indebted to the western countries, we are here because we refuse to believe in the country, we are here because we refuse to play our individual roles, there is a thread of Nigeria start making its phone but people are busy condemning it and saying they are not gonna buy or ever use it, that is the same Nigerians that will shout that Nigeria still import pencils but if we produce pencils today, we will still not buy it, Nigerians don't like Nigeria but complain how the country has failed them

Protest won't change the mentality of an average Nigerian
Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by josh123(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
richmond500:
we are not where we are cos we didnt protest rather we are here because we refuse to be productive to the society.
We are here because we feel everything about Nigeria is dead and always feel we are indebted to the western countries, we are here because we refuse to believe in the country, we are here because we refuse to play our individual roles, there is a thread of Nigeria start making its phone but people are busy condemning it and saying they are not gonna buy or ever use it, that is the same Nigerians that will shout that Nigeria still import pencils but if we produce pencils today, we will still not buy it, Nigerians don't like Nigeria but complain how the country has failed them

Protest won't change the mentality of an average Nigerian
protest can change everything if everybody comes out enmass

1 Like

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by nigerianrevolut(f): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
"June 12" is more symbolic to Southerners than October 1. "June 12" will be the independence day of SOUTH NIGERIA in the future. Mark the date 12 JUNE 2023 on your calendar.

Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by josh123(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
nigerianrevolut:
"June 12" is more symbolic to Southerners than October 1. "June 12" will be the independence day of SOUTH NIGERIA in the future. Mark the date 12 JUNE 2023 on your calendar.
Amen!!!
Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by skywalker240(m): 2:46am On Jun 10, 2021
josh123:
u dey fear to die? That house where u dey smoke weed, Fulani heardsmen fit enter come attack u. Bro they are more than 1000 ways to die in Nigeria. Dem fit come shoot u for ur house
Na me be the least person when go ever try fear die, but make una enjoy wetin una use una hand give unasef

Na ogheghe treatment we de give them here for Benin city
Re: June 12 Protest, Will U Go Out And Make A Stand? by VlamesIffect(f): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

On that day I will be inside my apartment banging the toto of a babe whose fiance is in South Africa lipsrsealed

It is what it is

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life / The Life Is Very Unfair(pics Attached). / I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.