Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH (12303 Views)

Covenant University Appoints Professor Bassey Williams As Acting Vice Chancellor / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by okoIYAyin(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
My own question is that is it right for politicians to be appointing VC's, shouldn't that be done by some kind of boards comprises of like minds in the respective institutions. It sucks to me to be honest.
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by bjayx: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
stalwart123:
grin

This man teaches all his undergraduate courses off hand.

Congratulations Saprophyta.
U know him
He taught me in my PD days 2004 at PD complex

2 Likes

Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by kellybently(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by Zeezenho: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
This one go take fraud finish the school.
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by zealousayo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Zeezenho:
This one go take fraud finish the school.
Do you know him?
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by Mighty976: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
My professor. This man no dey use text book teach.. everything na from him head.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by redtosine(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
That's my oga....him Sabi Biology Wella.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
This dude above me don use Gif sote it’s now very disgusting seeing Gifs from his mentions..
I like seeing it. Especially the pdp apc switch over
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by LordsBattleAxe(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
stalwart123:
grin

fellow microbiologist spotted.. Baba Liasu finally got his recognition

2 Likes

Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
The don.
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by IgboWarlord(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I dedicate this worthless FTC to the Terrorist in chief of armed forces, President Muhammadu Buhari, and the Terrorist sympathizer, Dr Isa Pantami.

Pantami na full blown terrorist not a sympathiser..Just thought i should make that fact clear..

1 Like

Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by OLULAW: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lame, cut and pasted Nigerian academics and professors.
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by babalonimi: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
stalwart123:
grin

U must be class 07. Bio 101 class sweet. I like that prof

1 Like

Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by daewoorazer(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2021
Prof Liasu...Prof Azeez of Genetics should follow suit, intelligent men dem
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by Chemcrown: 4:29am On Apr 23, 2021
bjayx:
U know him He taught me in my PD days 2004 at PD complex
you are truly a ladokite
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by Marrtynze(m): 5:40am On Apr 23, 2021
stalwart123:
grin

You know, alaye go dey dictate from head that year grin
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by Zeezenho: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2021
zealousayo:

Do you know him?

Do I need to know I know his tree so the fruit with not be different.afonja and fraud na 5&6
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by zealousayo(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2021
Zeezenho:

Do I need to know I know his tree so the fruit with not be different.afonja and fraud na 5&6

Why are you people like this? It's people like you that make hate Igbo people, not knowing you're just a bad egg among the good ones... You expected the governing council to appoint a non-Yoruba man as VC, abi?
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by Brunicekid(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2021
okoIYAyin:
My own question is that is it right for politicians to be appointing VC's, shouldn't that be done by some kind of boards comprises of like minds in the respective institutions. It sucks to me to be honest.
What happens is that the University Senate approves the appointment of VC, subject to confirmation by the University board. But, government (federal/state) and private bodies or individuals in the case of federal/state universities and private universities respectively interfere in who emerges (from those screened) most times.
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by greatcrown: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2021
The academic staff union should not accept the injustice from Governor Makinde.
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by oluphemmxzy(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2021
see office like see office like ����
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by SolarEdge: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by Zeezenho: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
zealousayo:

Why are you people like this? It's people like you that make hate Igbo people, not knowing you're just a bad egg among the good ones... You expected the governing council to appoint a non-Yoruba man as VC, abi?

As if your hate takes anything away from us.
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by zealousayo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Zeezenho:

As if your hate takes anything away from us.

You're the one hating, not us. Anyway, I have a decent number of Igbo friends and they are not ethinic bigots like you.
Re: Professor Mojeed Liasu Appointed Acting Vice-Chancellor Of LAUTECH by Zeezenho: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
zealousayo:

You're the one hating, not us. Anyway, I have a decent number of Igbo friends and they are not ethinic bigots like you.

Stop deceiving your self we igbos are one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Know Your Discipline!!! / Getting The Right Case Study For Your Project Topic https://15projects.com/ / Police Arrest School Owner In Delta For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.