Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! (14810 Views)

House, I Am Confused / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by olaitann93(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:

PM me when you are ready for importation
Please, can I PM too?
Life isn't friendly at all!
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Johncuppa(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Like someone said, go and pray.

1 Like

Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by daniel7328(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:
Stay in kaduna and be doing what you are doing
Take your business online, do some adverts
As for bags importation, it's not necessary you come to Lagos, order for your goods and post online
I wouldn't advice you to come stay with a friend that is married,NO!
I can teach you importation for Free if you are interested

Am interested Biko
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Donpenny(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:
As for bags importation, it's not necessary you come to Lagos, order for your goods and post online
pls can we have a private chat as regard importation biz.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Felix6: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
GUY, do not even think of it, going to live in your married friend's house. it will only take the wife THREE DAYS to compound your problems, for the fact that you are not married at your age, the woman has already classified you as a monumental failure that will never amount to anything in life, so stay back in KD as your blessings are on their way to you.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
MansoryMX:

You want my advice? You really want my advice? You really really want my advice bro. Sell everything and travel out. Nothing wrong in getting married at 40. You have 7 years to hustle before 40 and I can guarantee you that your success isn’t in Nigeria. Besides it takes a lot for business to be financially stable lately in Nigeria. Imagine you get married and start raising kids with struggles of business lately! See! A lot of people are dying silently inside in this country! Even the ones who look like they are doing well are not really doing well but dying inside! Make out plans on how to travel out of the country and seek greener pastures in Europe if not America. The only advice I can give you but if you wants to stay back Naija, you have to take care of your business and not your business providing for you, except you have other illegal means of making more money.
The best advice on this thread but it will be laughed at and Op will not take it. Business in Nigeria is the surest way to poverty and lack notwithstanding popular opinions. Nigeria has more entrepreneurs than most western and Asian countries yet the country is deep neck in poverty. Different graduates doing all sorts of business yet broke year in year out.

2 Likes

Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
@webizone

You are missing a very fundamental step, men don't just succeed, men are helped to be successful.

From your depositions you are sound mentally, but there's no authority in mental acumen or dexterity in any skill to bring you money.

go and stay with the Holy spirit to tell you what step to take, major decisions in life are taken from a place of deep spiritual emphasis like prayers, fasting and a proper understanding of the principles and precepts of God - how consistent have you been in these three

Wisdom is securing the counsel of God concerning your life as regards any matter, I don't think your challenge is skill or intelligence it has to do with your source - what is helping you succeed apart from your brain?

1 Like

Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by sojfarm: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Do not allow vagabond spirit to rule your life.

Assess the possibility of expansion of the business in Kaduna. That is can the market improve? Who and who need what you sell? What is the number now, will the number increase in the nearest future? So if it looks promising and you are persuaded, then you need to be patient.

Lagos: It means you are not earning immediately; you have to learn for some tine before you are established;

For me, if there are possibilities of expansion where you are now, concentrate, re-strategize.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Sagewords: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:
Abeg follow this advice.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by agboifeanyi242(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
part one
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by thatsleepboy1: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:
Sure boss
Thanks. I've done that. my email is dja.....ko....715@gmail.com
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by cornelin(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:

I will send a mail by evening

Please send me a mail too. I'm interested
cornelinfo@gmail.com
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by seyz91(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Them Motivational Speakers
sevo:

Na them be this
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Mac12(f): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mirabel042:
Yes, It is possible to earn 500K or more on monthly basis. If you have not achieved it yet, You are invited to join Professional Partners Hub. Read about the hub here at https://econofrica.com.ng/2021/04/22/professional-partners-hub-your-link-to-financial-stability/ . You are the boss!

Tell me more
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by MansoryMX(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

The best advice on this thread but it will be laughed at and Op will not take it. Business in Nigeria is the surest way to poverty and lack notwithstanding popular opinions. Nigeria has more entrepreneurs than most western and Asian countries yet the country is deep neck in poverty. Different graduates doing all sorts of business yet broke year in year out.

I did a feasibility studies on business in Nigeria and I decided to invest my money else where! Business is all albeit buying and selling. The buyers are the masses! Masses wey hungry wan kill. Gone are the days where Businesses gets contract to do supplies, you have to highly connected to run a successful business in Nigeria. Tribalism, nepotism, politics and political party and lastly religion! RELIGION have crippled this once great nation.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by DashDolls(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nairaland.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
MansoryMX:

I did a feasibility studies on business in Nigeria and I decided to invest my money else where! Business is all albeit buying and selling. The buyers are the masses! Masses wey hungry wan kill. Gone are the days where Businesses gets contract to do supplies, you have to highly connected to run a successful business in Nigeria. Tribalism, nepotism, politics and political party and lastly religion! RELIGION have crippled this once great nation.
True but Nigeria was never great. It was always hopeless. Buhari just opened the cracks wider and devastated the country but it would always get to the state it's in. Op is even selling doors. Who buys doors when 60 percent of most people's income is spent on food. The online advertising idea is good but over 70 percent of your prospect would only call to know about price and that's it only like 30 percent will buy. Been there, done that can never do business in Nigeria ever. It's just needless suffering.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by samwillyco1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:

Am interested help me if you can
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Bukkuzboss10: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:
please can you teach me mini importation
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Thobie85: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:

Bro am interested in the online importation of goods... I will be very glad if u can put me through..

Ve been hustling for job for like 6 month now all to no avail...

08172607185 WhatsApp number..

Tnks and God bless
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by ofiko123(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Give your life to Jesus Christ..
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by NCarthur(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:

I am interested
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by ThothHermes: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jeremiah 10:23

Oh Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walks to direct is steps.

Man does not possess the ability to order his steps. It must be outsourced.

1 Like

Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by ThothHermes: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@webizone

You are missing a very fundamental step, men don't just succeed, men are helped to be successful.

From your depositions you are sound mentally, but there's no authority in mental acumen or dexterity in any skill to bring you money.

go and stay with the Holy spirit to tell you what step to take, major decisions in life are taken from a place of deep spiritual emphasis like prayers, fasting and a proper understanding of the principles and precepts of God - how consistent have you been in these three

Wisdom is securing the counsel of God concerning your life as regards any matter, I don't think your challenge is skill or intelligence it has to do with your source - what is helping you succeed apart from your brain?
Wise man.

1 Like

Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Sagewords: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by webizone(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
MansoryMX:

You want my advice? You really want my advice? You really really want my advice bro. Sell everything and travel out. Nothing wrong in getting married at 40. You have 7 years to hustle before 40 and I can guarantee you that your success isn’t in Nigeria. Besides it takes a lot for business to be financially stable lately in Nigeria. Imagine you get married and start raising kids with struggles of business lately! See! A lot of people are dying silently inside in this country! Even the ones who look like they are doing well are not really doing well but dying inside! Make out plans on how to travel out of the country and seek greener pastures in Europe if not America. The only advice I can give you but if you wants to stay back Naija, you have to take care of your business and not your business providing for you, except you have other illegal means of making more money.

But how can a foreigner start a business abroad? I think it's usually not allowed, right?
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by webizone(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:

Online no dey favour doors? No, I disagree
During the lockdown, I was learning alluminium fabrication, doors, windows and all that, I suggested for that my boss do online advert, he told me he later did it and the turnout was great, I have friend who is into furniture and carpentry works, most of his clients are from north and east through adverts but then whatever works for you
PM me when you are ready for importation

Check your WhatsApp, I used the number on your signature
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by shegzhkn: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:

hmmm ... me sef bin dey interested in that importation idea.

Did you have requisite knowledge about it ??
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by tunary(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:
Please I am interested in the importation business
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Kinkinatus(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush, and grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. Let him who has ears listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Staff Salary (insider) / Ican Professional Examination Result Is Out / Salary Range Of A Flight Dispatcher At Entry Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.