Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! (14817 Views)

House, I Am Confused / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Loveknitting: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Brother go for prayers first and seek the face of God first. NL pastors and deacons can help you through. contact them.

Seriously?
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Hahjascho(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Are you really passionate about the business idea ur friend introduced to u, or just attracted by d high profit? Analyse it well.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by oka4ugoo: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
bestabigaelever:
Stay in kaduna and be doing what you are doing
Take your business online, do some adverts
As for bags importation, it's not necessary you come to Lagos, order for your goods and post online
I wouldn't advice you to come stay with a friend that is married,NO!
I can teach you importation for Free if you are interested

Abeg no vex am interested
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Thazard(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2021
AsapTeddy:
chai buhari has ruined so many destinies
2015. Say Baba
2019: Kai Baba
2023: Chai Baba
cheesy
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
The best advice is to raise money and leave this country entirely. Don't think twice
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Goldbw122(m): 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
webizone:
I am 33. Is there time?
Ok, Well it depends on you, Some people start business at this age, so I don't know if you have someone that you can trust in the aspect is your business.. so that the person can take care of your business while you go and find another business profession, but you know people may not be trusted because your don't know who is who, so that you have a multi career or business at hand.. I don't pray for anything bad to happen ooo but you just have to keep this your current business alive, because that is what have been keeping you for a long time or a period is time now, so is like looking for a greener pasture, when you get there before your will know if the place is greener to live in.. you can't trust anything that some one say, so get a way to keep your current business going and check that greener pasture out..

But if you have money and the resources you can learn about the bag importation and come back and invest on the business..
And remember going might be bad, not going might be good also.. so life is a game, just enjoy life..
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Oksoluk10: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Learn how to trade the financial market.... I will teach u freely

Abeg, I'm interested in that financial marke
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by webizone(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Goldbw122:

Ok, Well it depends on you, Some people start business at this age, so I don't know if you have someone that you can trust in the aspect is your business.. so that the person can take care of your business while you go and find another business profession, but you know people may not be trusted because your don't know who is who, so that you have a multi career or business at hand.. I don't pray for anything bad to happen ooo but you just have to keep this your current business alive, because that is what have been keeping you for a long time or a period is time now, so is like looking for a greener pasture, when you get there before your will know if the place is greener to live in.. you can't trust anything that some one say, so get a way to keep your current business going and check that greener pasture out..

But if you have money and the resources you can learn about the bag importation and come back and invest on the business..
And remember going might be bad, not going might be good also.. so life is a game, just enjoy life..
I get you. I am thinking about joining up with the door supply chain in Lagos if I go there. My family in Kaduna is still in the business so I would supply to them, but then I would lose my own personal shop.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Mom007(f): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Must you go all the way to Lagos just to trade handbags? Can't you add it to your bizz where you are? Abi they don't use bags in kd? Bro, most humans are selfish in nature o... They will not tell you what they do that brings in d mula. I suspect that your friend that is trying to lure you all the way from kd to lag in the name of selling bags.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by jclassiq(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Its so sad how we always believe the grass is greener on the other side.

Business is not a walk in the park and it takes years to break even.

Persevere in the business you understand and dont go chasing shadows in Lagos -- the same Lagos you ran away from years back.

My two cents.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by FunnyDude(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2021
jclassiq:
Its so sad how we always believe the grass is greener on the other side.

Business is not a walk in the park and it takes years to break even.

Persevere in the business you understand and dont go chasing shadows in Lagos -- the same Lagos you ran away from years back.

My two cents.

Well said. Most people think Lagos is greener.

I laugh deep, same Lagos people spent almost all their life without seeing one tangible achievement. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Goldbw122(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2021
webizone:

I get you. I am thinking about joining up with the door supply chain in Lagos if I go there. My family in Kaduna is still in the business so I would supply to them, but then I would lose my own personal shop.
If some one can actually help you on your personal shop it will be cool... Kindly weigh your decision... for me their is nothing like personal business.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Raphael81(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Dilanom9:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches.

Beware of this scammer with multiple accounts, God's judgment will hit him before the end of 2021.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by meetme01: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sagewords:

If it didn't work for you, it either
1. You don't have enough knowledge about online marketing (esp targeting the right people)
2. Your pictures were blurry.

Op you don't have to go to Lagos to be successfully. Learn marketing strategies (both offline and online marketing strategies). If it's too hard for you to learn or do, there are people you can pay to drive-in customers for you (you don't even need a website. Phone number and/or social media accounts is sufficient)

Let me teach you an easy way to get customers with no effort nor money. For each type of doors you sell, write down the selling price and profit you will make from each sale. Now write down a percentage of profit for each type of door you are willing to part with. Then tell your friends and family that if they bring you customer that buys a door of this amount of money they will get so so so amount of money for bringing in customer. You can also tell your customers.
Generate a code for each person that wishes to join or better still collect their names and street or place where they live( you don't need full address cos some might back out esp those that don't know much about you) bank account number and bank name. Once someone comes to buy doors and was referred by one of those who joined your program, then you can send their commission to their bank account. Trust me this will bring you customers.

As for the Importation business, after learning mini Importation give your friend tangible reasons why you can't relocate to Lagos (staying with a married man is a no for me, you will encounter issues upon issues). Then ask your friend to give you contact of his bag suppliers and the shipping company which you can use to start importing bags as time goes on you can include Importation of other products if you which. And op I will advise you sell in wholesale than retail (this will bring you constant flow of money with less or no marketing)

Drop the domain name here. Don't index,please
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by moneylatalks: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Business Tips in Nigeria 2021

*. A writing company

Excellent writing is valued nowadays, and you can make some money if you take up freelance writing. At first, you will not even need the starting capital to begin your journey – the only things you will need are the skill and desire.

Top flirty memes to send your partner when boredYou can search for the orders online, or write for a company which will want your texts.

The benefits of this job are countless, and the main one is: you will not have to go to the office or perform some hard work – it can be done at home from your laptop with a cup of coffee.Later, when your business grows, you can hire other writers and start your little company. Writing content, especially of high quality, is in very high demand nowadays, and it is usually difficult to find the writers who will sacrifice themselves for this job.
So, if you have a good skill and a way with words, this is a business for you.

*. Call center agency

Call center business is very popular, because there are lots of people who need guidance, advice, or want to complain about services. Therefore, you can set up a call center agency, where you can work for large companies according to contracts.

This business will also not require substantial start-up capital unless you would like to hire more workers, which can be done later when you grow a little.

*. Recruitment agency

Nigeria suffers from the problem of unemployment, and there are many people in desperate search for jobs. You can become a recruitment agent, which will connect people to the jobs of their dreams.

All you need to do is to cooperate with different companies and recruit people for them.Your recruitment agency can grow and expand with time, as you make more and more profit. To succeed, you need to be good at finding the right people for specific jobs.

For A Trusted Marketplace, Money and Safety tips... search for LAGOSMARKETSPOT on Telegram.

You will glad you did.
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Sagewords: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2021
meetme01:

Drop the domain name here. Don't index,please

r/e/p/i/p/e/s/y/s/t/e/m/ in king
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by meetme01: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2021
Sagewords:

r/e/p/i/p/e/s/y/s/t/e/m/ in king

That's EMD. That's not my area. Only GEO and Brandables. Best of luck
Re: Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! by Sagewords: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
meetme01:

That's EMD. That's not my area. Only GEO and Brandables. Best of luck

Okay. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Career Path To Becoming A Diplomat / Should He Leave His Current Job? Help / Planning To Resign From Current Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.