Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (22983 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by LilMissRobbie(f): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Iamnotascammer:
called me what ever you wish,I have never seen you reporting Anthony okeke because you are one of those behind it

And you will never see me, useless broke fool. I don't blame you. Its nairaland that offers urchins like you the chance to hide behind your keyboard and make all sorts of accusations even when you know that you're wrong. Whether you like it or not, I will not stop reporting you. You can kee yourself if it pains you. Scammer!
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Iamnotascammer: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2021
LilMissRobbie:

And you will never see me, useless broke fool. I don't blame you. Its nairaland that offers urchins like you the chance to hide behind your keyboard and make all sorts of accusations even when you know that you're wrong. Whether you like it or not, I will not stop reporting you. You can kee yourself if it pains you. Scammer!
if you know you're not Anthony okeke group drop your whasap number let see if your not a male behind that moniker
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Banuso99: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by LilMissRobbie(f): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Iamnotascammer:
if you know you're not Anthony okeke group drop your whasap number let see if your not a male behind that moniker

I was going to ignore the rest of your mentions because unlike you, I have an actual job that's keeps me busy but for the sake of calling your bluff, I had to find a shed somewhere so I can reply you. Celestine Nwankwo or whatever you call yourself, I will not give you my WhatsApp number. Kill yourself. A riff raff like you, asking me to account to him, lol. Wonders we see on nairaland. Who cares what a common thief like you thinks? I never give better people my number, it's you who goes half naked trying to convince people that you're a cripple so they can send you their hard earned money that I will give. Aye e ma baje. This will be my last response to you but whether you like it or not, I will log in to report your activities where ever I catch you scamming. Shameless thief!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Make I just siddon dey look... I don't want to say what's on my mind.
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by KanuSE: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wonderful blessing
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by KanuSE: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Make I just siddon dey look... I don't want to say what's on my mind.

Deactivate your account
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Glory be to God
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
I celebrate with the family and tap into the bundle of Joy for my own breakthrough too.

This is the Lord's doing it is marvelous in our sight
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by salem1996: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Iampregnannt:
Let somebody should hallelujah

hallelujah
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by officialmario(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
It shall be permanent in jesus name
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by mmadu4: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
This will be very stressful to the Woman and also I hope the man have money else the expenses that will follow no be small thing .. something is not right though seems as if they are from different father's all the same glory be God
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin grin grin
mbahdi:
It can only be God.
But wait oo.what do men really want.
Aboki man cannot can
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by nanizle(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
dalass:

Many have used IVF in try to get babies but all to no avail. So na still God cheesy grin

Even IVF na de wisdom of God grin

Is it not unfair/misleading not to mention IVF? at least let people passing through the same thing know that its a viable option.

person go read post think say na pastor give am pikin.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
post=101046577:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

Somebody Shout Halleluyah......
HALLELUYAH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by nanizle(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
dalass:

Many have used IVF in try to get babies but all to no avail. So na still God cheesy grin

Even IVF na de wisdom of God grin

And many more have used IVF with success... and did not attribute it to any god.

We have a looong way to go in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Okay sir.

Science bless IVF.

PraiseGodNoTime:
We still bless God for keeping the woman alive. Glorifying God is good but not in terms of using IVF. When IVF is involved then it becomes mocking and there is a punishment for mocking God.
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Science bless IVF.

nanizle:

And many more have used IVF with success... and did not attribute it to any god.

We have a looong way to go in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by VanDerWaalforces: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hmmmmm! Only God can do this! When I see what He does, I recognize it easily. God is still faithful; Just hold on! Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come.
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by IamGreen1(f): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
All glory to God that the IVF was successful. I don't know when people like this will get balls to share with us exactly what they did in order to help other TTC people instead of shouting God this and that upandan. It's not getting funny anymore, hope testimony is not share in church because it will be unfair to other members of the church with the same challenges they maybe thinking God hasn't been good to them ni.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by passion007: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
TMSMedia:
A couple from Anambra State, Chika and Chinyere Nwokike, have welcomed quadruplets after sixteen years of childlessness, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs Chinyere gave birth to two boys and two girls last month.

A priest with the Catholic Archdiocese of Onitsha, Rev. Fr. Obum Martin shared the good news on Facebook. He also shared a picture of himself carrying the quadruplets in the midst of their parents. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000725387138/posts/4216067131760758/?app=fbl

But will she tell us which IVF clinic she used?
Instead, all we get is cryptic scripture and glory and praise.
Funny country
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
they can't even mention the Ivf process she went through. Naija people ehn.
technology will be like... am I a joke to y'all?
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Phyde: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
2 boys, 2 girls...what a perfect God.
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
God is great!
Re: Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 09, 2021
cooooooks:
God bless IVF.
But I like you Daaaddyyy kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Behaving Like My Dad / How Can A Man Cope With Sex If The Wife Is Pregnant? / Why marriages are failing and solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.