Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) (47620 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Twins / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by ibawon(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
For a single father, you are not doing bad.
To everyone who has in anyway contributed to their upbringing, May they be a source of blessings into your lives.

2 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Shuzzi(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Great Father
You will raise them well

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
The Lord is your strength.

May they be bless always

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Twenty8: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
I feel both sad and happy hearing your story

Happy birthday twin, God be with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by donald101(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
The Lord is your strength brother. May God protect them for you in good health. Happy birthday cuties .��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by merits(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:
I lost their mother the very day they where born after giving birth to them through operation during the lock down, after just a year and few days in our marriage,

but today is not about what I lost, today is about what I gained and how the Lord helped my to raise them, they are plus one today join me to say a word of prayers them.

Jesus did for me

I praise him now and always
Congrats bro
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Edge1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
May God continue to bless and strengthen you. Happy birthday to them

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Never4getU:
Rubbish! If it's not about what you lost (their mother) but the joy of what she left you with, I wonder how your joy would be completed without their mother.

Appreciate the woman even in grave!

People dey this Nairaland o!

Now now you don find fault for wetin the man write?

21 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy Birthday!
May Jehovah Jireh continue to provide all that you will need to give them a good living.

Continue to be strong in the Lord, sir.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Blessedchild24(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
Congratulations sir, more blessings to you and your family ijn

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Polynek(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to your children, and many more prosperous year's ahead

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Bigggloadofcum: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
They'll grow strong, beautiful and wonderful. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Guyman111: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
God will give you the strength nd grace to train them.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Bastonworld(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:
I lost their mother the very day they where born after giving birth to them through operation during the lock down, after just a year and few days in our marriage,

but today is not about what I lost, today is about what I gained and how the Lord helped my to raise them, they are plus one today join me to say a word of prayers them.

Jesus did for me

Happy birthday to them, God's grace, strength and wisdom be upon them in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by brightovio007(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:

Jesus did for me

May the Good Lord never cease to provide for you and the children. Brace up brother and keep celebrating God's goodness

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by wumi2017(f): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Congratulations sir..you shall not labor in vain

2 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Naija147: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
You will have no reason to mourn these ones.

5 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Etrusen(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
congrats man

I so much love twins they are so adorable although am not one but I will love to give birth to one

I don't know if its true....

they say twins are common in some family and tribe

am looking for woman in that line if its true

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by ollymooreagain: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to the twins

May Almighty God in his Mercy bless and protect them for you bro

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by ibechris(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
U are a man brother.

U don try and for these two children,u will live to see them grow. Happy birthday to them and may God continue to protect them.

Cheers my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
There are good men out there. 95% of all the problem of this world is caused by women, yet they make the most noise. They speak about equality, yet disturb this men to "pay something on their head", what double standard. Women kill men and drive men into depression. Their other only use is sex, which you can get more cheaply without marriage.

If I came back to this world a second time. I would donate my semen get a smart surrogate and get a male child, as the stress of women is too much.

This man dodged a bullet but being a single dad, and would live beyond the average life expectancy of 55yrs for sure, except unnatural causes creep in.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by shobam1410(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday twinny,
May you two grow up strong and healthy. You both shall fulfil your great destiny in Christ.

It's well with you my brother. God is granting you full Restoration. You shall never lack help. I salute your courage in God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by pelicanbeau(f): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Happy birthday twins. May your lives be beautiful and colourful.

You're doing a good job taking care of them .

Don't bring in another woman yet.

Even if they are sisters from your church, I can see you are religious.

For their sake , HOLD ON FOR A WHILE !

Just like waving down an already taken off plane
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by VanDerWaalforces: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Behold the gifts of God! Happy birthday to your beautiful twin. May God's presence never depart from them. May they grow in grace and prosper in the land of the living. May God grant their mother eternal rest. Amen!

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Chirowman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to they twins and more God's strength to train them .May the love and blessings of God be with you .

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by EteBabaagba222(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
God will make them great!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Congrats on their new age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by KazikageSama: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday dearies. God bless you abundantly. Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) / Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.