Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) (47658 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Twins / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Mogadishuu: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
God is with you
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by pius4luv(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:
I lost their mother the very day they where born after giving birth to them through operation during the lock down, after just a year and few days in our marriage,

but today is not about what I lost, today is about what I gained and how the Lord helped my to raise them, they are plus one today join me to say a word of prayers them.

Jesus did for me

I praise him now and always

God will bless you more so that you can take good care of them ,they won’t die young and they will take good care of you Amen
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Doncyn(f): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
God will always b ur strength. . happy birthday to dem ,may day live beyond human expectations.amen
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Johntemmy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=emonis88 post=101109423]
Hope say this one no be way to wipe him account o! No mind me sah na 9ja we dey , we go help each other dey shine our eye. Touch light everything to know which one b smoke n d one weh be real. Scammers plenty for town now.[/quote

in case you don't know go Google and search imranroofing.
ode ni e....you can help him too instead of you blocking him from helpers....

Happy birthday to your kids bro....
I'm also a twins father..single Dad.lols
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Engrgeneral(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wishing them long life filled with prosperity
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by dahmie2013: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to them. God bless them and keep them.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Yves4real(f): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday Lovelies, you shall grow to fulfil your purpose on earth in good health and prosperity.
You and your father shall live longer than 90 in Jesus Name.
Many more awesome years ahead.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by dododawa1: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Don't marry another woman wait till 10 to 20 years time,I know my reason OR you give them to your either mother or orphanage homes,all this present LADY are WICKED.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by GodwilldoitAmen: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Well done OP.
May God keep and bless the twins.Theybshall continually be a source of joy to you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by goodman41: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
The good Lord will protect and guide them
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Gubularaska: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
meaning?

Meaning what it means noni
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by stonecoldcafe: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:
I lost their mother the very day they where born after giving birth to them through operation during the lock down, after just a year and few days in our marriage,

but today is not about what I lost, today is about what I gained and how the Lord helped my to raise them, they are plus one today join me to say a word of prayers them.

Jesus did for me

I praise him now and always

Congratulations dear brother. May the good Lord fill your lips with laughter today and forever more. Amen
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by ogboginy: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
happy birthday to them. cheers as they turn one today. God bless you all amen.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Jerewise332(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Wowww
So lovely
Happy birthday to them
God keep and sustain them and give you more money to take good care of them.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by officialmario(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
May God almighty keep the kids for you, you will live to see them becoming great in life, they will not die young, destiny changer will nt change their destiny.
Happy birthday to the most beautiful things in the world.

how i wish i could send gift to them but i dnt have the power, my prayers are with them.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Ojokorsamson: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
May the good lord continue to guide and protect them in Jesus name.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by SugarSpill(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Twenty8:
I feel both sad and happy hearing your story

Happy birthday twin, God be with you

Me too. I feel it's a terrible tragedy for a child to be deprived of the care of the biological mother and father, especially that of the mother.

But to God be the glory. All is well.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by confirmedniggae: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
God bless you richly bro, so you'd be able to train them to any level of education they wish to attain in life. It's the best legacy any father can give his children. May your adorable twins grow in knowledge and sound health. Amen!

May their mum's soul continue to rest in peace. My wife's friend also died in a similar circumstance over 15 years ago. She had put to bed successfully, only to develop complications suddenly . The twins are 26 years old already. Our medical doctors are trying but they lack equipment to work with. A consequence of bad leadership.

I wish buhari could repeat the statement he made in a lagos town hall meeting on Healthcare ahead of 2015 election today...that he would lead by example and stop all political office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad. We never knew we were going to vote a scammer in office. It's well.

15&26 ??
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by jimter44(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Thank you! Jesus,
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by GGirll: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lovely wonderful twins...I pray for you that you will never have cause to suffer in this life for the Almighty God will surely supply all your needs... You will not die young n you will grow to declare d works if our God n wipe away d tears of your Dad in due time in Jesus name Amen...happy birthday sweet angels God bless you 2 abundantly.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by emonis88: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
meaning?
Meaning d more u look d less u see.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by emonis88: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
money121:

Well i don't mind you
If u r real n not a scammer, then don't mind me , but u should know dat a clear conscience fears no accusations.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Ytea(f): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
embarassed God will keep them and help you care for them.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by kingsceedon(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
money121:

If you don't mind sir..
Pm ur acct details let me add you to my monthly GiveAway (Al-Imran GiveAway) for Single parent, Widow and Widower!!

May Almighty God bless them for you

So drop the acct details let start from this month..

May they years be Long
You can also whatsapp me on 08085310359

God bless you so massively for your kind gesture, my the joys that accompany kind gestures never depart from your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Yves4real(f): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
wany:

What do you mean by it is not what I lost but what I gain.very silly of such utterance. So their mother meant nothing.looking at the kids they look malnourished, their mother would have done a better job. undecided

Madam, please, he is celebrating his twins' birthday and not looking for a toxic being to analyse the look of his children.
Besides, what you understood from the part you quoted may be different from what he had in mind when he typed it.
I will advise you let him be because he must have gone through a lot since his wife died.

6 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by NightHawke: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
God will bless you abundantly, Renew your joy, surround you with the needed support to train them IN JESUS NAME..AMEN
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by ACE1010: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
My dear bro I join the host of heaven to celebrate with you....you deserved joy and not mourning....may God give you the strength to look after your previous seeds...
I lost my wife and my child with the same circumstances almost 4 yrs unfortunately....
All the same I rejoice with you bro cry kiss cry
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Villagepple3: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
money121:

If you don't mind sir..
Pm ur acct details let me add you to my monthly GiveAway (Al-Imran GiveAway) for Single parent, Widow and Widower!!

May Almighty God bless them for you

So drop the acct details let start from this month..

May they years be Long
You can also whatsapp me on 08085310359
God bless your good intentions. I won't mind help from you too sir. things are very difficult for me
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by 77up(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
wany:

What do you mean by it is not what I lost but what I gain.very silly of such utterance. So their mother meant nothing.looking at the kids they look malnourished, their mother would have done a better job. undecided
See mad mofo sombori undecided

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by okpanachil: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
They will bring you uncommon blessings, joy and peace in Jesus name, Heaven and earth shall rejoice over them. Congratukatiins and happy birthday to Ejima.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) / How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.