Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) (47619 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Twins / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Onuokwu: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:
I lost their mother the very day they where born after giving birth to them through operation during the lock down, after just a year and few days in our marriage,

but today is not about what I lost, today is about what I gained and how the Lord helped my to raise them, they are plus one today join me to say a word of prayers them.

Jesus did for me

I praise him now and always

May Grace, favour and Mercy be your portion going forward.

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by kdpikin(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Ameen. This same senerio happened to my elder bro, whose wife gave birth to two baby girls through Cs and died after 7 days of giving birth to them. They are 7 months old now with the help of God..

2 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by johnnypumpum(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2021
GOD WILL GIVE YOU THE GRACE TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM AMEN

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by stanley29(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Earthkumy:
I lost their mother the very day they where born after giving birth to them through operation during the lock down, after just a year and few days in our marriage,

but today is not about what I lost, today is about what I gained and how the Lord helped my to raise them, they are plus one today join me to say a word of prayers them.

Jesus did for me

I praise him now and always

congratulations bro...may God continue to bless and provide for you to take care of them.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Earthkumy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
money121:

If you don't mind sir..
Pm ur acct details let me add you to my monthly GiveAway (Al-Imran GiveAway) for Single parent, Widow and Widower!!

May Almighty God bless them for you

So drop the acct details let start from this month..

May they years be Long
You can also whatsapp me on 08085310359

Notice: I can see alot of people have been reaching out thru my number
I drop my phone num. On this post to assist the man with d twins

I didn't run charity foundation!

So edakun stop sending text or msg to me
The man that need the assistance sef yet to reach out to me

Una won kill person with text msg

Edakun
God no go shame Us..
Pls...

thank you so for reaching out to me and the twins we appreciate your gift.

may the Lord bless you now and always

2 Likes

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Earthkumy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Please if you want to reach me and my twins here is my contact 07030604119
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by money121(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Earthkumy:

thank you so for reaching out to me and the twins we appreciate your gift.

may the Lord bless you now and always
Uwl sir
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Chinny024(f): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chai....May God protect and guide them....

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Earthkumy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Chinny024:
Chai....May God protect and guide them....

thanks
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Valuepaints20(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2021
money121:

If you don't mind sir..
Pm ur acct details let me add you to my monthly GiveAway (Al-Imran GiveAway) for Single parent, Widow and Widower!!

May Almighty God bless them for you

So drop the acct details let start from this month..

May they years be Long

Update: So at last Papa Ejima Contact me and have done the needful
May Almighty Allah bless him and his Lovely Kids!

Just incase you Also wish to Assist him with little you can contact him as well

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway >> https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway

Nice one
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by SURElee(f): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Congratulations sir, God strengthen you to raise the kids.Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) / Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.