Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) (47655 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Twins / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
CongratuƱaions seƱor
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by vineyardfarms: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:
I lost their mother the very day they where born after giving birth to them through operation during the lock down, after just a year and few days in our marriage,

but today is not about what I lost, today is about what I gained and how the Lord helped my to raise them, they are plus one today join me to say a word of prayers them.

Jesus did for me

I praise him now and always

The joy of the lord is your strenght. God bless you and keep you and your children in perfect good health. You are blessed.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Babaken(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to you guys
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
[s][/s]There are good men out there. 95% of all the problem of this world is caused by women, yet they make the most noise. They speak about equality, yet disturb this men to "pay something on their head", what double standard. Women kill men and drive men into depression. Their other only use is sex, which you can get more cheaply without marriage.

If I came back to this world a second time. I would donate my semen get a smart surrogate and get a male child, as the stress of women is too much.

This man dodged a bullet but being a single dad, and would live beyond the average life expectancy of 55yrs for sure, except unnatural causes creep in[s][/s]
This thread is not for lamentations and wailings from alfa males
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Exodora: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Congrats man .
Why does the female children take after their fathers in looks more than the male ones.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:
I lost their mother the very day they where born after giving birth to them through operation during the lock down, after just a year and few days in our marriage,

but today is not about what I lost, today is about what I gained and how the Lord helped my to raise them, they are plus one today join me to say a word of prayers them.

Jesus did for me

May Jehovah give u strength to continue taking care of them. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
This thread is not for lamentations and wailings from alfa males

Everyone to his own. Deep inside we all know the truth.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Twelfthman: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Congrats and happy birthday to your lovely twins. God bless your family
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
confirmedniggae:

15&26 ??
haa. 16 years sorry. Lemme correct it . Typos lol
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Bankalert(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
wany:

What do you mean by it is not what I lost but what I gain.very silly of such utterance. So their mother meant nothing.looking at the kids they look malnourished, their mother would have done a better job. undecided
who is this feminist showcasing her stupidity online for the whole world to see? You have to attention you were looking for now... Enjoy

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by tillaman(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Birthday wishes to the twins

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by munagi: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy Birthday Angels, may you both grow to be a blessing to your father, humanity and God. You will grow and continue to bring him joy and happiness. I wish you bountiful birthday celebration. Amen
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by bsalawu: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
God bless you brother! You will weep no more in Jesus Name!

Earthkumy:

Jesus did for me

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by candidbabe(f): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to them, may the good Lord keep them and uphold them
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by LAGATA(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Congrats brother.
Please don't be offended can I be privilege to have your acct details make I help you thank God.
I had an almost similar experienced but God Almighty in His mercies gave me both mother and child

1 Like

Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by TheVictorious(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
May God keep them safe and also provide for you abundantly. Great man!
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Richthekid: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ok
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by OyinO: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Why did your God allow the mother of these kids to die untimely/prematurely? So what are you thanking him for when he's all-powerful and could've saved the mother to join in today's celebration?
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Amazinggirl95: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Any belle wey ho take woman life..lord no let that belle enter at all....amin
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by ihedioramma: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
Earthkumy:

Jesus did for me

Thank GOD, may his blessings follow you and them .
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Charly68: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
May the good Lord who gave them to you nurse them to greatness in Jesus name. All you need to raise them to greatness shall be supplied to you in Jesus name. Happy birthday to the children of destiny. They shall fulfil purpose in Jesus name.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by tolugar: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
A very big happy birthday to those little angels. May they grow in good health, and very successful in all ll they do.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Simeon88(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to them. May the God Lord continue to protect them. I tap into your blessing ooo...me sef want twins
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
their mum will be really impressed,happy birthday sweethearts, you shall live long and prosper in Jesus name..weldone sir
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Damseldammie(f): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to them, may God keep them growing in divine wisdom & cause them to outstanding their peers.... They will fulfill heavenly mandates for their lives
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by friendl: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
Great man
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Adek65: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday to them,i pray they reach greater heights
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by Sophy22(f): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
May God continue to keep and bless them.
Happy birthday sweet twins.
Bigger you I pray.
Re: My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) by penplus: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy birthday
may you prosper and grow in grace of the LORD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO) / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) / How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.