Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes (27885 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by ArewaNightmare: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
feminism is not hate towards men. but reverse is the case here in naija bcuz they're motivated by their stomachs
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by tydi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
I rather would say ubi should come and learn from me he thinks he has baby mama and children he could count let him come and see a man who has lost count of his women nor children
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by meobizy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
The guy is a damaged good with unfounded self importance. So, I don’t know what to do with my time, I’ll start checking up his stories? Mscheew.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by linearity: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
We can do both, laugh cool shocked cheesy at you and also learn from your mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by MansoryMX(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wetin person wan learn from this one! Tomorrow he will even do worst cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Seniorwriter(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:
On a more serious plate with mental magnitude we should ruminate on the quintessential modus operandi of Ubi in affinity with these vaginold..

Within an ephemeral length for flexing of trade by barter, these vaginold creatures can catapult you into a state of discombobulation..

I here by call on young men to not ridicule the man but rather coruscate the lessons from dealing with this vigina creatures while in search of Joie de vivre or bon vivant

grin

Lolz
You seem to be a better version of the Niger Delta Minister that speaks with so much grammer....the CABALOCRACY crooner!

In another news if you have access to internet and a PC /Phone and you ain't earning @least $300 monthly then it's your undoing.

The problem with most people not earning online is simply not been able to convert their skills or passion to money!

The basic principle of influencing your customers or consumers!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@seniorwriter
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by princeFAD: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
One important question, Does he himself learn from his own mistake ?
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ubi, not many people are silly enough to make your kinds of mistakes. People who laugh at you are just imagining how you keep making mistakes cool

Being a man, involves mastering the emotional faculties and governing the mind, and not being a slave to emotions and mind.

A real man must reject certain categories of pusssies. The fact that nature provides rain and sun does not mean we shouldn't wear rain coats or carry umbrella.

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by ofiko123(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
Over to those that will learn from his mistakes..
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by MummyD2020(f): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:
On a more serious plate with mental magnitude we should ruminate on the quintessential modus operandi of Ubi in affinity with these vaginold..

Within an ephemeral length for flexing of trade by barter, these vaginold creatures can catapult you into a state of discombobulation..

I here by call on young men to not ridicule the man but rather coruscate the lessons from dealing with this vigina creatures while in search of Joie de vivre or bon vivant

grin
Thank God the topic is self explanatory

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by 2020achile(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
You are your own.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
what has feminism got to do with him having baby mamas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Burgerlomo: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
We Can Laugh at You
And Learn At That Same Time..
It's called Multi-tasking

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Hassanmaye(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:

grin
Wicked boy grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Hassanmaye(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
We Can Laugh at You
And Learn At That Same Time..
It's called Multi-tasking
grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by cococandy(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
He even thinks he has advice for the ladies too undecided
Trash person

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Advocate500: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
What is the difference between ubi and the likes of 2face,davido, wizkid and flavour that have turned to role models to most of you? Just asking ooo.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by kennykruzmason: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:

grin

hmmmm
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ubi's head is not correct, what's there to learn from a blatant idiot who thought he was chopping life, fvckn everything in skirt without condom but suddenly woke up from his slumber foolishness.

Oníranù

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
cococandy:
He even thinks he has advice for the ladies too undecided
Trash person

Instead of you to prepare my lunch you're here doing chochochocho

Get me some delicacy plzzzz. smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Being a baby mama is one of the presumed tenets of Nigerian type of feminism.

U gerrit?
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

Being a baby mama is one of the presumed tenets of Nigerian type of feminism.

U gerrit?
So it is feminism that made him a loose dog? I still don't get it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by sojfarm: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Baby daddy. What lessons now

Very irresponsible. So you will like your daughter to be single mothers aka baby mamas
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by pocohantas(f): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Feminism is the cause of all their problems. Him and his fellow team babymamas would end up regretting. If Tuface sef could turn back the hands of time, e for keep prick one place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by letitrainnow(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Noted
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by freemi(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hehehe. But have u learnt from ur own mistakes? Continue porting
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Feminism is the cause of all their problems. Him and his fellow team babymamas would end up regretting. If Tuface sef could turn back the hands of time, e for keep prick one place.
Lol, it just doesn't make sense.

If you date a lady and she doesn't match the traditional trait you want , call it off and look for someone else , but having a trail of baby mamas and blaming it on feminism, I am still trying to figure out the correlation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by gassbee: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
OBO master
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by divineappo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
So, it was God that made him have multiple baby mama, so God was the one motivating his penis not to stay in one place ?
Sacrificial lamb my foot

Ubi frankly is an idiot
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Enyimbamercedes: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
You call having children with multiple women a mistake...

Ubi, don't be silly! One is a mistake but when you do it several times then it is a habit

Serial Entrepreneur impreginator

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by divineappo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
So it is feminism that made him a loose dog? I still don't get it.
the idiot was stylishly blaming feminisms, and also blaming God

He said God made him a sacrificial lamb

The guy is mad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car / Tacha's Fans Release Titans Anthem As They Welcome Her In Port Harcourt / Kate Henshaw Speaks On The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (see Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.