Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes (27884 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by LegacyB: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
We Can Laugh at You
And Learn At That Same Time..
It's called Multi-tasking
U Dey craze , I swear������ are u a comedian
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

@bolded,

I have addressed that already.
No you didn't, if you did ,I missed it , kindly refresh us again.

And while you are at it kindly also tell us how not rejecting a man's advances translates to feminism.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by AlphamaleTech1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
No dey whine ur sef

We go laff and learn at the same time

Killing two birds with a stone.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ajimusty2: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
I rest my case

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Feminism is the cause of all their problems. Him and his fellow team babymamas would end up regretting. If Tuface sef could turn back the hands of time, e for keep prick one place.

You might consider changing your glasses so you can alway see the bigger picture ... feminism is an understatement when its apparent women are the problem, kayamata geng comes to mind
maybe if women grow shame n stop throwin themselves @ anything presume rich/famous prick go stay one place.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ugandatales: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
lagusboyyy:
After you CUM,you COME back to your SENSE.

Now oga dey regret putting his seed inside every beautiful lady he meets.
My grandpa also warns me against marrying more than one woman(he married four)

Na when they already ENJOYED and ENDURED different women ,dem go con turn motivational speakers.

We have learnt from you sir.

Thanks!

Hahahahahaha. So true.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by ayenale1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
When u dey shukushuku ur rod inside hole, u know advice us now u don't shukushuku hot hole ur rod kon peel join...keep ur advice to urself and leave to run our lives d way fate has designed it na ur own be that face am...

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, it just doesn't make sense.

If you date a lady and she doesn't match the traditional trait you want , call it off and look for someone else , but having a trail of baby mamas and blaming it on feminism, I am still trying to figure out the correlation.

You sound like a teen maybe you should hang out more with aunties, so you can know games women play nd how they try to trap men with pregnancy.
You think olamide was kidding when he sang, eyin omo instagram e ma send furo sii mi lo jo jumo se e fe pami nii .. those guyz are on another level of temptation, make women get shame small

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
larryjonze:

You sound like a teen maybe you should hang out more with aunties, so you can know games women play nd how they try to trap men with pregnancy.
You think olamide was kidding when he sang, eyin omo instagram e ma send furo sii mi lo jo jumo se e fe pami nii .. those guyz are on another level of temptation, make women get shame small
You sound like an unrepentant he goat, maybe you should hang around responsible men who don't think with their pen1ses more.So you can learn how disciplined men with self awareness keep their pen1s in their pants.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Saintmary(f): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You sound like an unrepentant he goat, maybe you should hang around responsible men who don't think with their pen1ses more.So you can learn how disciplined men with self aware keep their pen1s in their pants.

Seriously, you have their time.

Everything wrong in the world is the fault of women.

That they're even born is the fault of a woman.

Anyway, life goes on.

The earlier these men realize that there is no perfect woman out there, then they will learn to make the best of the woman they're currently entangled with.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saintmary:

Anyway, life goes on.

The earlier these men realize that there is no perfect woman out there, then they will learn to make the best of the woman they're currently entangled with.
No o let them keep hoping for women like those in 1970 that were not allowed to go to school. lol
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You sound like an unrepentant he goat, maybe you should hang around responsible men who don't think with their pen1ses more.So you can learn how disciplined men with self aware keep their pen1s in their pants.

because he goat are stubborn doesnt mean they can't repent nothing God can't do, sometimes what guyz just wana do is relax, buh can ladies allow men rest every lounge & bar is filled with braless gurls zippin hi- malt, you go car park cheap gurlz full there ... maybe yu don't know hw hard yu gurlz make it for guyz to keep there prick in their pants, how about reducing the temptation 1st
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
larryjonze:

because he goat are stubborn doesnt mean they can't repent nothing God can't do, sometimes what guyz just wana do is relax, buh can ladies allow men rest every lounge & bar is filled with braless gurls zippin hi- malt, you go car park cheap gurlz full there ... maybe yu don't know hw hard yu gurlz make it for guyz to keep there prick in their pants, how about reducing the temptation 1st
Your mates stay in miami and hawaii in the summer,go figure mr temptation.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You sound like an unrepentant he goat, maybe you should hang around responsible men who don't think with their pen1ses more.So you can learn how disciplined men with self awareness keep their pen1s in their pants.

What has discipline and self awareness got to do with sexual urge. Maybe those baby mamas don't have discipline and self awareness too. smiley

Be like say u be learner for dis thingz. wink
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Nigerian men haven't yet done half of what goes on in Miami and Hawaii.

Abeg calm down with Schweppes. smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saintmary:

Anyway, life goes on.

There are perfect women out there.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

What has discipline and self awareness got to do with sexual urge. Maybe those baby mamas don't have discipline and self awareness too. smiley

Be like say u be learner for dis thingz. wink
If you don't know what discipline and self awareness has to do with sexual urge , then i can't help you with that ,on a second thought maybe thats why cases of rape , molestation and sodomy is on the rise because people like you can't connect dots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

Nigerian men haven't yet done half of what goes on in Miami and Hawaii.

Abeg calm down with Schweppes. smiley
Haven't yet done half of what and what ? I bet people like you will ejaculate on your body if you see half of what goes on in miami ,lol
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
If you don't know what discipline and self awareness has to do with sexual urge , then i can't help you with that ,on a second thought maybe thats why cases of rape , molestation and sodomy is on the rise because people like you can't connect dots.

When you can't decipher, you attack - Ratchet.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
[s]
Ladycewhy:
Haven't yet done half of what and what ? I bet people like you will ejaculate on your body if you see half of what goes on in miami ,lol
[/s]

You don't know me but you're insinuating already.

Wahala be like nipple, e no dey bleach.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
After four baby mamas and the recent controversy with Sandra Iheuwa, he should advise himself first. Brolosho
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

When you can't decipher, you attack - Rachet.
Go and sit down, before you dey turn round like barber chair. yeye fowl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

You don't know but you're insinuating already.

Wahala be like nipple, e no dey bleach.
You mean the part where you ejaculate on your body ? I know he goats like you won't last a day in such a place ,you will be charged with molestation.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Go and sit down, before you dey turn round like barber chair. yeye fowl

Ratchet
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
You mean the part where you ejaculate on your body ? I know he goats like you won't last a day in such a place ,you will be charged with molestation.

Ratchet
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

Ratchet
depraved being
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
depraved being

Lol cheesy... Ratchet always defending nonsense.

Òdè òshì
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy... Ratchet always defending nonsense.

Òdè òshì
Anupama!
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by KanuSE: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I am Anu mpama!

I agree grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Ladycewhy(f): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
KanuSE:

I am an ode
That's true.
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:

I didn't know men don't fornicate or cheat in miami & hawaii, strange fact grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes by Starzo: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ladycewhy:
So it is feminism that made him a loose dog? I still don't get it.
if he's a dog then,what do you call the ladies that slept with him??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Buys N30M Aston Martin Vantage Car / Tacha's Fans Release Titans Anthem As They Welcome Her In Port Harcourt / Kate Henshaw Speaks On The High Cost Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (see Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.