Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President (32721 Views)

2023: Contest Between Kalu, Wike’, Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release / 2023:contest Is Btw Kalu & Wike"says Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu's Release / Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is The Next President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by NobleRace: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
mekaboy:
Prophet that did not see coronavirus pandemic is that one a prophet?

You are very ignorant. A prophet is not God. He is not permitted to know all things. Only God is omniscient. Prophets can only know whatever God reveals to them. If God decides to conceal a thing, who can uncover it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Hassanmaye(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Scammers Pastorprenuer
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by mekaboy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
NobleRace:

You are very ignorant. A prophet is not God. He is not permitted to know all things. Only God is omniscient. Prophets can only know whatever God reveals to them. If God decides to conceal a thing, who can uncover it?

He is a fraud like kanu. In the bible prophets were used for war , and economy. He has been of no value to the country.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Youngminister(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
OUK the jinx breaker
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by vickydevoka(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Foveka:
#FIVE-ODD Available ,
STAKE 10K AND WIN #50,000
STAKE 20K AND WIN #100,000 ETC
kickoff @ 3PM;

#PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#

#whats-app;
09 1 322 4 8455
Thief u can't u stake it with your own money
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by naija1stnigar(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Which God is this pastor talking about, is it the one we know or another one?
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by princewilly007(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Let the will of God be done.
Metrix147:
Prophet Joshua Arogun who predicted the release of former Governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, and victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 general election has again insisted that Buhari’s successor is a former governor from the South who was held in prison and from all indications, he is referring to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, ABN TV learnt.

Arogun, who is the General Overseer of Light of the World International Church, Lagos, stated this on Sunday during the church’s ministration service.

He said most people’s hearts has become so hardened that they question prophecies. He also said his obligation is to release God’s revelations to him with no personal feelings attached to it.

“Whenever I pray and get revelations on the polity of Nigeria, I find it difficult to tell my members because of it’s sensitivity. But because I am not accountable to humans but God, I have a duty to do as directed in spirit. Some months ago, I got a revelation that a former governor from the south who was in prison will be the next president of this country. I remember feeling very reluctant delivering that message but I had to do the will of the Father. While we were praying this morning, the same message came again. There is this connection I keep seeing: former governor- prison-president and he is from the South.

“May God’s will be done and May His will be favourable to mankind.” He prayed

Recall that on March 1, Prophet Joshua had made controversial revelations during his church service when he said, “I am a prophet of God and by the grace of God, anything the Lord tells us comes to pass because we hear from Him; we don’t hear from men. We don’t rely on public opinion for prophesies. We are not afraid of what people will say when such prophesies are given to us to tell the people. When we hear from the Lord, we tell people no matter how it is interpreted. It is left for people to take it.

“Before the 2015 election, God told me that Buhari would win; And God told me a lot of things about Buhari. It is He that anointed him to be the president and there is no questions about that. No one can change it. The people can hate him: the people can reject him but God has ordained him, and there is something about God. When He says that you would be this, no man can change it. He does what pleases Him

“I got a revelation about Nigeria’s political dynamics in the next general election. I saw a man in Prison and this man has been a former Governor from the South East taking over from President Buhari. There is absolutely nothing one can do about someone’s destiny especially when sanctioned by God. Everything that happens in life is for a reason. I saw renewed alliances among the political class and across the political parties and I saw this country reuniting more than it has ever done before. God loves Nigeria so much. Nigeria is a big country, and is blessed with human and natural resources.” He said.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/prophet-who-predicted-kalus-release-insists-he-is-the-next-president/

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by maroke1: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Instead of Orji Uzor Kali, let Bubu continue third term

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by maroke1: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Instead of Orji Uzor Kalu, let Bubu continue third term

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Burstit(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Foveka:
#FIVE-ODD Available ,
STAKE 10K AND WIN #50,000
STAKE 20K AND WIN #100,000 ETC
kickoff @ 3PM;

#PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#

#whats-app;
09 1 322 4 8455
If na me be you, I for go borrow like 1m stake the odds, make take 10m. Abi you no like to become millionaire??

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by IpobAntidote: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Another pastorprenual businesman fraudster.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by tit(f): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Tinubu is better ooo
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
I just don't like some pastors.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Agugbadin: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
hurryup123:
This man is a real man of God
please someone should get his account number
I want to pay my tithe!!

You are one of his agent, God is not mocked
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by dreu2fine(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
donbachi:
The next president will come from the south.dats all i know.
i guess so i amechi, umahi or okorocha

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Agugbadin: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Kalu next president ! God forbid, stop mocking the Almighty God because he cannot make a mistake to allow a theif like Orji Uzor Kalu to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by complexBoss12: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I don't care the prophecy but surely a lot of you will cry river after 2023 election. Mark my word.

by "you" you mean??
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Tutu19: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
He is talking about James Ibori
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Aboguede(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Viknat:
Wetin he predict about tinubu. Asking for a friend

He said that tinubu Will fall down in an event and that will lead to.....

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by PoshTraveler: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
zionzoe:

I AM JUST TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP THAT YOU SHOULDN'T WISH EVIL FOR YOUR BRETHREN. WHAT WILL IT PROFIT YOU IF THIS KANU BECOMES PRESIDENT AND FURTHER THE KILLINGS OF THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE CONQUEST?

YOUR GUIDE SHOULD BE YOUR CONSCIENCE NOT PREDICTIONS OF MEN... HOW MANY HAVE TURNED TO GOD DUE TO FR MBAKAS PROPHECY? DOES IT FURTHER EXISTENCE OR IT IS DIMINISHING EXISTENCE?

BE AWAKE !
non of the men of god including mbaka has giving a direct and unlikely to happen profesy like this. This man is giving a profesy that we all know won't happen. If it happens it means he is really strong .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by omhor(f): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hahahaha.....like seriously
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by nrexzy: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
ebuclassic18:

if you don't think of the betterment of ur future what about that of your children

1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Galadimabawa: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
This prophecy give me some hope, at least the person wouldn't be from the north.
Will save this day in my memory.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Greatlee54: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Prophet wan cashout.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Ausval: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Prophet wen nor fit see bitcoin and tell us to buy it in 2015,,that one na prophet

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by toye440: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
See how strong Oshogbo weed is.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by electhnd(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
mekaboy:
Prophet that did not see coronavirus pandemic is that one a prophet?
Corona is game
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by divinepips(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Is that why they are frustrating Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by AmUmokeme(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
SAMUEL PROPHESY ABOUT SAUL ,BUT SAUL AFTER WINNING D WAR WENT BACK WITH THE KING N ANIMAL INSTEAD OF PERISHING EVERYTIN.GOD BECAME ANGRY N DEPART 4RM SAUL. CUS OBEY IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by UwaMmebii(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
I pray he win or any of igbo man win the election
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by Ashirioluwa: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
I know some fools will believe what comes out from this pastor’s mouth.
Re: Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President by HRMK: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
YES,BIAFRAN PRESIDENT!IS THIS A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD?WHICH OF THE OTHER REGIONS WULD ACCEPT HIM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Scolds APC’s Lawyer Who Complained After 8 Hours / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2 / People Running Away From Boko Haram Attack Last Night (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.