Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,077 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) (70827 Views)

Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Iseoluwani: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
kayamata is f***ing . be careful
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Fuckss: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fine and you ?
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Afomahmud: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Very safe.... It give beat the melody she produces
grin grin grin
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Iseoluwani: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
donvoice:
If I may asked Why do girls wear waist bead in the first place
Then come to talk of this one here
Guys are we save?

kayamata is real be careful
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by kiddkash(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
DSC7:

They will soon get u......
they are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Atticusxsz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Iseoluwani:
kayamata is f***ing . be careful

Just what i was thinking... KAYANMATA in upper case is definitely f**king REAL!!!
There's a scene that played out the last time my babe came visiting... na so i just dey stare @ her large and curvaceous waist that's now adorned with a bead. She knew instantly and wanted getting rid of it but i stopped her. Truthfully, the sensuality behind that stuff during 'session' is quite maddening... person fit die on top, i swear! Choi grin
But if na anklet and nose piercing, count me out o!

1 Like

Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Durklil: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
I will still fuvvvck the beads shit out of her no shaking
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Iseoluwani: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Atticusxsz:

Just what i was thinking... KAYANMATA in upper case is definitely f**king REAL!!!
There's a scene that played out the last time my babe came visiting... na so i just dey stare @ her large and curvaceous waist that's now adorned with a bead. She knew instantly and wanted getting rid of it but i stopped her. Truthfully, the sensuality behind that stuff during 'session' is quite maddening... person fit die on top, i swear! Choi grin
But if na anklet and nose piercing, count me out o!

If you meet ladies who use this and have s*x with them, forget that guy don enter. I have some who understands d ritual of this thing. Just dey safe lane, if she use am, tell am to dey go ooooo. Kayamata is real. Ask Abuja married women
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Shinto1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Earlystar698:
If your given her doggy,watch how the beads would be singing for you cha cah cha grin omg the sweetness especially if she's saying something like hmmmm hmmmm cheesy
you go de hear hmmmmmmm cha hmmmmmmm cha hmmmmmmmmmm cha what a rhythm
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by drkrest(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

I am not searching, thanks.
You are obviously not searching. I just have penchant for girls that rock waist beads, no string attached ma’am
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
help an undergraduate in need. I'm in deep hunger right now. I'm just trying to survive.

kuda microfinance bank.

thanks God bless.
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Atticusxsz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Iseoluwani:

If you meet ladies who use this and have s*x with them, forget that guy don enter. I have some who understands d ritual of this thing. Just dey safe lane, if she use am, tell am to dey go ooooo. Kayamata is real. Ask Abuja married women

Guy, abeg... no remind me of Abuja babes o! Girls for Lagos {Ajah} and the ones i encounter for Abuja {Gwagwalada} almost make me celibate during my stay in both places. Na virgin i become during my stay due to their incessant and constant associations and use of kanyamata and its products. Scales of blindness clear 4 my eyes after those encounters o!

1 Like

Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I don't believe this shit.. I go knack am knack the ogbanje come out..

Na the ogbanje go dey ask for more
MR knacker.....grin
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by psucc(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
DSC7:

They will soon get u......
Guy you be suspect oh! This girl was kidnapped 2 years ago an today you post her picture.

How you manage get her picture sef? mek I tell her papa.
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by IQUIT(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nonexistent:
Correct man. We dey fucck and go, nothing dey happen. Ogbanje, that one na terminology dem dey use scare Simps.
Abi? cheesy after all na person dey marry witch keep for house, then night reach he go f. Uck am, f. Uck the witch wey they her belly.
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by IQUIT(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Nah everything una dey fear, nah so one bros catch bird begin freak out.

They are ornamental.
he even say he go burn the bird.
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

grin
Is that a yess! tongue
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by orumba(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
RUN �‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by LeoT1: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You had to modify. Hehehe. smiley

Well, I didn't, have never, and will never force my allure down any man's throat. Whoever came for me, came on his own volition. I don't chase. I attract. smiley

How?
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Anaerobi(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
I don't know why am more scared of Spiritual transmitted disease than sexual transmitted disease
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by officialmario(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ileke idi to hell with ogbanje, knacking go comot that ogbanje for her body.
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Truthabulabula(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hisroyalbadmeat:
If she lap,I go loot am, no body punu angry

No body punu.
What's it mean?

Heard it somewhere. What language is that?
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by efeski(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
donvoice:
If I may asked
Why do girls wear waist bead in the first place

Then come to talk of this one here

Guys are we save?

Love what I see
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Opak001(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Xenry:
Whether they are Ogbanje or not, niggars go still fvck them sad.
But seriously, fear who no fear womentongue... The whole suffering on earth was because of a woman (Eve). Asswear, God go punish that woman called Eve. sad

Meanwhile, she looks like One of DSC7 Ogbanje girlfriend. grin grin
we still dey suffer dem disobedience now,fear woman wey get sweet tongue with bad character. just fear dem
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Some of these are ordinary fashion items. But some are spiritual.

My experience with one spiritual waist band in an African country where I surjoned for some years.

This is real and it's more of a Testimony.

Some guys won't believe but this is not just a story. It happened to me.

I stayed in my compound for more than a year without bringing a woman. I be born again. The land lady and the other tenants started wondering if I be homo or impotent because na men dey visit me and they were my choir members. I started hearing the murmuring and the gossips and I was like are these people mad! grin

Na so Mr. Born again wan show them say e no be homo and not impotent either.
I was so stupid that na by Sin I wan take show them. See my life!

For real, I was good looking and it doesn't take me long to woo girls. The confidence was there.
I just wanted to stay off premarital sex.

So I wan show them say I be man.

Na so inside their own Molue bus they call it Gelegele I met this light complexion beauty and I talked to her. One time the girl don chop the hook.

Making the story snappy.

I visited her the following day at her parents place and from there brought her home.
It was in the evening around 7-7:30

Na so Born again bring babe home come nack o. grin

God so good, I met my land lady and her daughters outside the building. Some Edo guys wey dey live in the compound too were there.
My landlady and her daughters were at the balcony. That means my mission of showing them is half solved.

I greeted them and walked past with the lady, Nanta (her real name) I don't know the meaning.
She happened to be a distance relative of my landlord. She never knew I was bringing her to her uncle's compound. She almost turned back at the gate. I had to beg her and told her since it was night they won't know it was her. And really they didn't know.
They only saw me bring a woman into the compound. It was dark.

Long story short. It was time for Mr Born again to do the unimaginable. grin

All cloths off, and I could see the leather waist band on her waist.
It was a normal thing for all their ladies to wear beads or the leather bands.

The country is a 90% Muslim country.
They don't use the charms to harm guys though, but for pregnancy prevention.

So I was eager to do what I wanted to do. But something happened.

Guys, this is real, no joke.

As my tummy touched hers, there was a sudden vibration like an electric shock and I felt it too. She instantly pushed me up and said.
"Michael, (not my real name) are you a Christian?" I said yes I am a Christian that's why my name is Michael.
The next question from her, "Do you smoke," I said "No"
"Do you drink?" I said, No.

She said "No sex!" And she stood up from the bed immediately. She put on her pant and sat on the chair beside the bed yet to put on her clothes. Bra is nothing to them in their country. Many go about with dangling boobs. They no send you.

I begged her and she refused. Probably if I had used condom she would have not rejected me. I thought. I wanted to do it raw. Imagine! What about AIDS. My senses were not with me at all. grin

I later learnt that what the Marabout told them was , if a certain type of Christians sleep with you without rubber, you will be pregnant.
The leather band protection won't work on them. And how you know there is danger? Through the vibration.

They don't know what Born again is. They just told them those Christians who don't smoke or drink. That was why she asked if I smoke or drink.

So all of you who believe those beads are all for fashion. Some are for fashion and some are spiritual. Some may even be deadly, to hook you for life.

May God save your souls.
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by DSC7: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
psucc:
Guy you be suspect oh! This girl was kidnapped 2 years ago an today you post her picture.

How you manage get her picture sef? mek I tell her papa.

You come sabi her history pass me....

Na u gan gan be the prime suspect......

I go tell her pastor....
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Sike(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Earlystar698:
If your given her doggy,watch how the beads would be singing for you cha cah cha grin omg the sweetness especially if she's saying something like hmmmm hmmmm cheesy
lol. you're not going to heaven.
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Bizsquad: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
One thing with naija women iz that,they like to follow whatz common among themzelvez i mean fazhion wize.like d leggingz,jeanz,ankle chain,waizt bead,eye lazhez,long nailz mention them.whateva iz
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
LeoT1:

How?

How what?
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
drkrest:

You are obviously not searching. I just have penchant for girls that rock waist beads, no string attached ma’am

OK.
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

You had to modify. Hehehe. smiley

Well, I didn't, have never, and will never force my allure down any man's throat. Whoever came for me, came on his own volition. I don't chase. I attract. smiley

Smile
Re: Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) by Goddys(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.