Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

A Nigeria Artist Shares Is Experience The 3rd Tym He Met With Davido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigeria Artist Shares Is Experience The 3rd Tym He Met With Davido (529 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigeria Artist Shares Is Experience The 3rd Tym He Met With Davido by Leumastv: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2021
About five years ago, I traveled all the way from Sango to Lekki phase 1 , to seek for help on my music career at the house of the helper of the industry David Adeleke ( davido), having visited twice without seeing him, I finally gat the opportunity to meet him in person the third time, at about 3\4pm at the front of his house along side with Mayorkun , Dremo, Dammy kran, and his manager Sir Banko , I walked up to davido saying; "sir please I need your help am an upcoming artist", he then asked how he could be of help to me, me but before I could explain myself further, his bouncer just tap me from behind , Mr Man his not ready to sign. That day I lost hope , it looks like the end has come , I also talked to his manager, he said , "go and work let's hear you then we will come for you", that same night mayorkun received award as the next rated in Eko hotel. Ever since then I have been striving to get recognition but everything seems impossible without a record label , hope not Lost , all I need is just help and support.
I just drop a street song based on popular demands.
This song is talking about people who use iPhone to snap and end up uploading with Android.
Don't just skip dz post plz kind support by clicking on d link below and listen to his music pls for God sake.
https://audiomack.com/kay-bobby/song/iphone

His Instagram
https://instagram.com/officialkaybobby?igshid=9vm7f1rpuvii

Plz kindly listen to d song,like Comment , download and cum bck here to drop a comment on d song.
U can also download from Google by typing Kay bobby iphone

Re: A Nigeria Artist Shares Is Experience The 3rd Tym He Met With Davido by 1Alex: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Leumastv:
A Nigeria Artist Shares Is Experience The 3rd Tym He Met With Davido
shares is experience?

My South West brothers sef.
Re: A Nigeria Artist Shares Is Experience The 3rd Tym He Met With Davido by Leumastv: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2021
1Alex:
shares is experience?

Mr correcter,plz where ur English Dan carry u reach??
Re: A Nigeria Artist Shares Is Experience The 3rd Tym He Met With Davido by 1Alex: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Leumastv:

Mr correcter,plz where ur English Dan carry u reach??
instead of you to correct yourself, you dey here dey argue.

Re: A Nigeria Artist Shares Is Experience The 3rd Tym He Met With Davido by Cooldude90: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
1Alex:
shares is experience?

Alaye, slow down, go and correct all your brothers from the SouthEast and Southsouth wey no know the difference between WHERE and WERE.

Plus tell them the usage. Each time I read things like "they where coming from church when I met the girl" ,it gives me headache to think that all the teachers in the East no know book or it's their students wey just get coconut head.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself / Emefo Grace From Nnewi / Sex Life: How Danger Has Made My Sex Life Exciting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.