Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself (533 Views)

She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding / What's That Scary Situation You Found Yourself In That Still... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself by mumumugu(m): 2:38am On Apr 24, 2021
I had this lady I was involved in home lesson. I noticed she was smart but wondered why she failed maths. She explained that she used to enjoy maths until the day her maths teacher flogged her for missing assignments, she began to hate her maths teacher and subsequently the subject
I got the clue and decided never to be harsh towards her. I started to tip her with sweets each time she got all the sum right. Like magic, it worked. I promised to buy her gifts if she does well in her school maths exam. She did.

I learnt a big lesson from her. Children learn quickest through positive reinforcement and not by punnisgment.

However, things began to get out of hand as she began to confide in me. An initial quiet shy girl would tell who beat her in school, what her mum did to her etc. I realized she was opening up more so I encourage it.

It got to a level where she began telling me how guys toasted her and how it made her happy. in ss2, she had a boyfriend.

I was in a dillema. Am I supposed to concentrate on maths teaching or give her some relationship or sex education. I feared she may get pregnant and began counselling her on tricks guys use to get laid and how she should not fall on them. If she must, she should ensure he uses condom else she gets pregnant.

I never knew her mum was entering the room. She had the word condom and all hell let loose. She accused me of trying to use condom to sleep with her teenage daughter. My attempt and the girl plea fell on deaf ears. That is how I lost the side hustle of lesson teaching.

What pains me most is how my name has been stained in the compound as a pervet.
Next time,I will ensure I stick to my job. No discussion outside mathematics

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself by aktolly54(m): 2:47am On Apr 24, 2021
@op it serve you right, its her choice to get fuc.K or not . Even if you consel her till tomorrow, if she go do against your advice, she will
Re: What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself by paulolee(m): 5:36am On Apr 24, 2021
na belle matter o...one bea get belle shaae..I was letta told its a lie n she jus want to get money from me bcoz I no reason her mata again..
few months leta I was told she's getting married to one man n asked her why d rush n she said she's 2 months pregnant n even joked its dt my baby dt am scared of having n d man can take care of it..
dey got married last year ending n just last February she gave birth to a baby boy n it seems e resemble me, mayb na jus my guilty mind at work..
have tried asking her numerous times n she insisted dt d baby isnt mine n she was pregnant as claimed at first BT the husband was responsible bk den.
Re: What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Our society is too complicated. Next time, just stick to teaching her maths and maths only.

Mind your business.
Re: What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself by chatinent: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2021
And why will you let a girl inside your room if all you did was teach her Maths?

Whatever happened to sitting outside.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2021
paulolee:
na belle matter o...one bea get belle shaae..I was letta told its a lie n she jus want to get money from me bcoz I no reason her mata again..
few months leta I was told she's getting married to one man n asked her why d rush n she said she's 2 months pregnant n even joked its dt my baby dt am scared of having n d man can take care of it..
dey got married last year ending n just last February she gave birth to a baby boy n it seems e resemble me, mayb na jus my guilty mind at work..
have tried asking her numerous times n she insisted dt d baby isnt mine n she was pregnant as claimed at first BT the husband was responsible bk den.

High chance that baby is yours.

Maybe she was sleeping with both of you and isn't sure who the father of the baby is.
Re: What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2021
You take her Maths lessons in her room?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Misunderstanding Situation You Have Found Yourself by Omoluabi16(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2021
mumumugu:
I .
Next time,I will ensure I stick to my job. No discussion outside mathematics
I won' call you a perv. But why would you be entertaining sex/relationship tales from a young adult or contemplate teaching her sex education? Instead of telling her firm to not even try sex now you dey say make she use condom. smh!! You no be her papa or big brother, so you better be careful make you no let devil use you.

I won't call you a perv.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat / I Saw My Ex In A Dreaming Handing Me Nose Mask / Watch This And You Must Get Urge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.