Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child (38443 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Kampack: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jollyvisa2:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

What is the correlation between this, and the original post? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Shooyaya: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good one pastor
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wow very nice but this no be news now

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Focusmind: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nigerians and their stupid religion fanatics. See how OP is saying this as if that was an achievement. Somewhere in Asia or America, an inventor would post a picture of him in his garage, cracking his brain to come up with something. Years later, he would post picture of himself and his invention.

Here in Nigeria, we glorify ourselves with religion. Something that should be private. OP, I am not interested if you are a born again or not. I am interested in your contribution to humanity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by judedwriter(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations...

The highest calling is to preach the gospel...

Higher than bankers, doctors, lawyers, architects, surgeons, musicians, etc

I am glad I am called cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by taiwofisa: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
The Lord bless your new age and continue to increase you in all ramification day by day in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Itznam(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
hbd more annoiting
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Profayo: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
kingxsamz:
Don't worry, someday, you too will buy private jet. cheesy

And u will be here on Nairaland crying how pastors are buying jets but you're poor

2 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by bamisho: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Awesome to know Christ and serve him. God bless you in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by JUBILEE2000: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jollyvisa2:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

People are wiser now to fall for this your format. Repent!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Pastors and their crooked ways. The major problem we have in Nigeria. Imagine a 3 storey building with 4 churches? Sometimes, I wonder why people would rather build startups than churches. Imagine we have had startups just like churches in every corner of the streets, Nigeria will be a better place

How many u don build

5 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Husband material. 100 yards. grin

Happy birthday pastor.

Thank God i am a child of God. I will also train and bring up my children in the way of the Lord. So when they grow up, they will not give me heart ache.

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by ityP(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

I dey tell you. Very soon
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by dinomcjohn: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
God bless you Op, you have made the best and greatest decision anyone can make with their life -- submitting to God

2 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Focusmind:
Nigerians and their stupid religion fanatics. See how OP is saying this as if that was an achievement. Somewhere in Asia or America, an inventor would post a picture of him in his garage, cracking his brain to come up with something. Years later, he would post picture of himself and his invention.

Here in Nigeria, we glorify ourselves with religion. Something that should be private. OP, I am not interested if you are a born again or not. I am interested in your contribution to humanity.

Post your picture in your garage inventing something

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Peachy14: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Best decision ever! Happy birthday dear
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Burgerlomo: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Amspecial: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Amen
kingxsamz:

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Gilgil: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy Birthday poster.
I try to see this from the perspective of kindness you probably have been showing from that age to now due to Jesus Christ
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Interesting15:

As I celebrate my birthday, I can't but reflect on how GOD has been vehemently good to me, holding my hands from childhood, and ensuring I keep growing in HIM.

This picture makes me smile. I should be around 10 or 11-year-old when it was taken....

What is wrong with some people?

Are they depressed ?

What would move a grown man to wake up scan his childhood photo and paste on a website like this? Such a man needs some help.

This is not normal at all. You had nothing else important to do than to post your childhood picture here for attention? Doo

Kai

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by A305: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
I'm Atheist and admit we all suffer from ignorance but, if climbing on to the pulpit to spew what I know, you know nothing about; makes you happy then happy birthday my friend.

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Samcent: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy Birthday Bro!
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by InaNla(f): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Interesting15:
The best decision I made in life was giving my life to Jesus Christ and submitting to the Lordship and government of His Kingdom.

Congratulations on your salvation. May Christ continue to uphold all true believers until the coming of the son of man.

Shalom!!

Maranatha!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by COdeGenesis: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

How many u don build

Pastors are better placed. The should live up to the social responsibility
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by omoiyamayor(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
You can post this on Sunday, don’t be disrespectful
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
AsherAmari:
Husband material. 100 yards. grin
Happy birthday pastor.
you are very beautiful
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by COdeGenesis: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Post your picture in your garage inventing something

You are blinded by their messages. Instead of churches scattered everywhere if industries are built people are there to work and also skillup

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by wiseoneking: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Saltybear:

What is wrong with some people?

Are they depressed ?

What would move a grown man to wake up scan his childhood photo and paste on a website like this? Such a man needs some help.

This is not normal at all. You had nothing else important to do than to post your childhood picture here for attention? Doo

Kai
Go ad sit down, I think you are the one that got it wrong.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by xxxXXXxxx: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy birthday!
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Shile981:

you are very beautiful

Thank you.
It's the glory of God radiating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Wonder If There Is A God / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.