Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child (38454 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by 1Dray(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:
No wonder we so backward. A child of 11 that should be in a laboratory learning the basics of science is in church doing what?

With all your being in the laboratory, what have you produced? Or what impact have you made?

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Omogelle(f): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy birthday to you
More Grace to do more in his veinyard
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
COdeGenesis:

They will. Of course they will with incentives and the right environment

Where's are d incentives and d right environment going to come from?
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:
No wonder we so backward. A child of 11 that should be in a laboratory learning the basics of science is in church doing what?

If a child's passion is ministering d gospel, how's that a bad thing? How many kids grow up this way that u say that that's d reason for Nigerias backwardness?
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Joromi1: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Small time now you go begin sit on top members face.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
1Dray:

With all your being in the laboratory, what have you produced? Or what impact have you made?
With all the church going and tithe paying, is Nigeria not the poverty capital of the world. Which God do you people even pray to? It must be the devil himself

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

If a child's passion is ministering d gospel, how's that a bad thing? How many kids grow up this way that u say that that's d reason for Nigerias backwardness?

China banned religion from kids below 16 years. Kids cannot decide or know what they want at those formative ages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by seangy4konji: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Keep the good work up...
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by 1Dray(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

With all the church going and tithe paying, is Nigeria not the poverty capital of the world. Which God do you people even pray to? It must be the devil himself

What change have you made as a person other whiling away time on Nairaland, day in and day out? Must every be like you?
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
1Dray:

With 20 churches on every street, Nigeria has a life expectancy of only 54yrs,one of the highest in prostitution, rituals, paternity fraud, lack of electricity etc
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
1Dray:

What change have you made as a person other whiling away time on Nairaland, day in and day out? Must every be like you?

Atleast am not stupid enuf to worship a Jesus that did not exist in Isreal and not stupid enough to make 419 'men of god' rich whilst trekking on legediz benz
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by 1Dray(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

With 20 churches on every street, Nigeria has a life expectancy of only 54yrs,one of the highest in prostitution, rituals, paternity fraud, lack of electricity etc

Are you saying everyone should follow your worthless path?

2 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Livelystone01: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Profayo:

We have more startups than churches unless you decide to be selectively blind.What about the many barbers on your street, the many carpentry shops, many canteens, many groceries stores or you don't consider them at startups because they're not called fancy names like Mr.Biggs restaurant or SPAR supermarket. For your information that's why they are startups and because people like you instead of facing your leaders who are your problems that ruined the economy and prevented these startups from becoming big, but you decided to ask Pastors to do the work of the government. Big shame on you
It is baffling that a so calledself acclaimed wise man would attack the church and demand for basic amenities instead of the government. Why then do we have a government if the church is the place of your expectations to get these things?

The government compulsorily collects taxes both direct and indirect, yet, these same people would rather the church suffer and call pastors names while their elected officials enjoy. This is a classic case of misplaced priority in my view.

These people are so angry when the church is blessed but will never say anything about the unused loans the government collect from everywhere.

Some of them would insult us for believing in God, but they do not know that they are also a religion on their own.

Like I confronted one atheist, I said, do you know atheism is a religion on its own? A religion of self to be precise.
I asked him to tell me about the books he reads but he said he doesn't want to talk.

3 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by 1Dray(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

Atleast am not stupid enuf to worship a Jesus that did not exist in Isreal and not stupid enough to make 419 'men of god' rich whilst trekking on legediz benz

It's your life, live it the way you want, but allow others live theirs the way the feel will profit them. But don't say you weren't warned.

2 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

China banned religion from kids below 16 years. Kids cannot decide or know what they want at those formative ages

U haven't answered my questions:

1. If a child's passion is ministering d gospel, how's that a bad thing?

2. How many kids grow up this way that u say that that's d reason for Nigerias backwardness?
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by BRATISLAVA: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

The sort of sorry thinking people have about religious people is surprising. Or maybe not, given that a lot of brainwashing goes on online.

Do you know how many scientists are Christians? Or do you think they haven't contributed to the world because of that? Oh, wait, all Christians are in the church? Who told you he didn't go to school? How do you know he's a science student and not an arts student?

Give your stereotypes a rest. Your line of thought is irrational and stale. It's been disproven centuries ago.

Happy birthday, interesting15.

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Vabasi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy Birthday...
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Livelystone01:

It is baffling that a so calledself acclaimed wise man would attack the church and demand for basic amenities instead of the government. Why then do we have a government if the church is the place of your expectations to get these things?

The government compulsorily collects taxes both direct and indirect, yet, these same people would rather the church suffer and call pastors names while their elected officials enjoy. This is a classic case of misplaced priority in my view.

These people are so angry when the church is blessed but will never say anything about the unused loans the government collect from everywhere.

Some of them would insult us for believing in God, but they do not know that they are also a religion on their own.

Like I confronted one atheist, I said, do you know atheism is a religion on its own? A religion of self to be precise.
I asked him to tell me about the books he reads but he said he doesn't want to talk.

Your ignorance on religion is on full blast. Which church is prospering? The business ventures e.g redeemed, winners, christ Embassy etc is what you think the church is? Who do you think are the trustees in these businesses? The G.o and his children offcouse . So, why are u not a trustee too?that government should provide amenities.... When Jesus was feeding the 5000 he should have waited for herods government to do that. Government collects tax and provide basic amenities... Your so called church collects seed, tithe, vow, etc and other foolish collections but then, what do they provide for you? Stories.. Las Las ul end up a yahoo boy..
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The sort of sorry thinking people have about religious people is surprising. Or maybe not, given that a lot of brainwashing goes on online.

Do you know how many scientists are Christians? Or do you think they haven't contributed to the world because of that? Oh, wait, all Christians are in the church? Who told you he didn't go to school? How do you know he's a science student and not an arts student?

Give your stereotypes a rest. Your line of thought is irrational and stale. It's been disproven centuries ago.

Happy birthday, interesting15.

You are not even clever by half. That scientist are Christians mean that thier role models are Pastors? Then why did they become scientists? This posters role model is to become a pastor in a church which is laughable.. How many pastors cured covid not to talk of seeing it come? We pray here but wait for drugs from scientists abroad to manufacture the drugs for us.. Do me a favor, when next your child or family member is sick, pray for them without giving them pagan drugs and watch them die
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by simplesearch: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

The oyibu that produces what you are using to type now are they not serving God?

Everybody with their talent, if we are all scientist or inventors the world won't go round. If your wife is a man one or both of you will be useless.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

2. How many kids grow up this way that u say that that's d reason for Nigerias backwardness?

1.How can a childs passionis to be a pastor? As a child what do you know that pastors do?as a child u know lawyers defend people, doctors treat the sick and engineers build cars, buildings.. What do pastors do? Gather people in big builders and talk.. Talk what? To who.. Let's leave children outta our foolishness. Teach children basic morals.. Thats enuf.. When they grow older and understand more they can choose.
2.how many pastors do u think we have in Nigeria? These Criminals grew up in these way. With 20 churches in every street, have our morals been any better for it?

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by AlphamaleTech1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oga no be ministration

Na ur memory verse u dey read give member

John Chapter 11vs 35
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by simplesearch: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

You saw 20 churches on every street and that offended you but how you manage not to see hotels and innumerable red light spots on every streets, breeding those prostitutes, ritualists, serving as mating ground for the perpetrators of paternity fraud, and cesspool for fraudsters and those embezzling our collectively wealth thereby depriving us of good electricity leaves much to be desire. May be you should advocate removal of those spots serving as criminal rendezvous first.

2 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

1.How can a childs passionis to be a pastor? As a child what do you know that pastors do?as a child u know lawyers defend people, doctors treat the sick and engineers build cars, buildings.. What do pastors do? Gather people in big builders and talk.. Talk what? To who.. Let's leave children outta our foolishness. Teach children basic morals.. Thats enuf.. When they grow older and understand more they can choose.
2.how many pastors do u think we have in Nigeria? These Criminals grew up in these way. With 20 churches in every street, have our morals been any better for it?

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

At 11, where u in a lab learning d basics of science?
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
simplesearch:

You saw 20 churches on every street and that offended you but how you manage not to see hotels and innumerable red light spots on every streets, breeding those prostitutes, ritualists, serving as mating ground for the perpetrators of paternity fraud, and cesspool for fraudsters and those embezzling our collectively wealth thereby depriving us of good electricity leaves much to be desire. May be you should advocate removal of those spots serving as criminal rendezvous.
So what then is the benefit of being over religious but lacking basic morals? The people you see in these hotels, are they not the same people that attend these 20 churches on every street? How has the church helped in changing them? The average civil servant collects bribe, steals govt funds, are they not the same people that fill up these churches? The church is not concerned about your salvation but thier concern is your money.

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

At 11, where u in a lab learning d basics of science?

At 11,you did not learn integrated sciences? Oh, my bad. You haven't gone to school yet.

2 Likes

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Subduer: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Interesting15:
The best decision I made in life was giving my life to Jesus Christ and submitting to the Lordship and government of His Kingdom.
And your elders MUST BEQUEATH to you, A Church that uses the True Righteousness of the The Blessing of Abraham and his Seed, to recover The Inheritance, that the workers of Iniquity have been using to challenge their Creator.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Tifunloran: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Happy Birthday Brother!
The Greatest Decision one can make in life is to Serve GOD ALMIGHTY

You are right
Ecclesiastes 22:1 support it
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Akhee: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
kingxsamz:
Don't worry, someday, you too will buy private jet. cheesy
. Yes ooo, being a pastor and owning a church has become a business.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by femi4: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Interesting15:

As I celebrate my birthday, I can't but reflect on how GOD has been vehemently good to me, holding my hands from childhood, and ensuring I keep growing in HIM.

This picture makes me smile. I should be around 10 or 11-year-old when it was taken....
Wireless mic in both pix. The church must be rich even then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.