Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child (38447 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by jaxxy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nice. Ure doing well.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by BRATISLAVA: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

You are not even clever by half. That scientist are Christians mean that thier role models are Pastors? Then why did they become scientists? This posters role model is to become a pastor in a church which is laughable.. How many pastors cured covid not to talk of seeing it come? We pray here but wait for drugs from scientists abroad to manufacture the drugs for us.. Do me a favor, when next your child or family member is sick, pray for them without giving them pagan drugs and watch them die

You have no point.

You are not clever at all.

Christians are scientists, doctors are Christians, engineers are Christians, so what is your point? The medicines you revere, do you know it's Christians who worked on them? Or has your Antichrist mindset made you ignorant of that?

Algebra was brought to you by Eastern religion, the pi of mathematics from Greek mythology, religion is influencing the world everyday whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Because he has chosen to be a pastor doesn't mean he never functioned and can never function outside that capacity.

As earlier mentioned, yours is a stale argument from the last century.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Samcent: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
At times, one wonders why those who have chosen not to believe in God, hate those who have also decided to exercise their right of choice by believing in God.

.... I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:14

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by prophetfire: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Interesting15:

As I celebrate my birthday, I can't but reflect on how GOD has been vehemently good to me, holding my hands from childhood, and ensuring I keep growing in HIM.

This picture makes me smile. I should be around 10 or 11-year-old when it was taken....
. More private jets to your hustle bro.

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Subduer: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Pastors and their crooked ways. The major problem we have in Nigeria. Imagine a 3 storey building with 4 churches? Sometimes, I wonder why people would rather build startups than churches. Imagine we have had startups just like churches in every corner of the streets, Nigeria will be a better place
How many startups were in Communists Russia before their satanic lies collapse upon their godless heads?
Your myopia will shout China. No need to educate your blind mind.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by lasthero: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Jollyvisa2:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

Just 10 slots?. I have a family of 12. How we go do am?
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

At 11,you did not learn integrated sciences? Oh, my bad. You haven't gone to school yet.

U haven't answered d question:

At 11, where u in a LABORATORY learning d basics of science?
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by merits(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Don't worry, I will be using your pictures for meme.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Angelmichael63: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations to you because that is the best decision one could possibly make in life

continue to grow in wisdom,understanding,God's fear and take charge of your territory for Christ
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

At 11,you mean you never went to a lab?

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Ubdavis(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Victim of colonial brainwash..
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by guru90: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2021
Great!!!
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

At 11,you mean you never went to a lab?

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Come and force me to answer the way u want na. Idiot
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Nigerians and nonsense secondary school reverse psychology... Are u a teenager? Pls, stick to d purpose of the topic
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Businext: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy birthday
#LiveForJesus
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by hakeem4(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
kingxsamz:
Don't worry, someday, you too will buy private jet. cheesy
grin
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by janedonez(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Congratulations !
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

Nigerians and nonsense secondary school reverse psychology... Are u a teenager? Pls, stick to d purpose of the topic

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

Come and force me to answer the way u want na. Idiot

Name calling doesn't answer simple questions:

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by godlessmind: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Pastors and their crooked ways. The major problem we have in Nigeria. Imagine a 3 storey building with 4 churches? Sometimes, I wonder why people would rather build startups than churches. Imagine we have had startups just like churches in every corner of the streets, Nigeria will be a better place
we rather build worship centres so that ppl can come and pray for jobs...how ironically stupid we have become
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by agboifeanyi242(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
COdeGenesis:

Oga, how many start-ups you get?
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by pholu88(f): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Happy birthday to you bro more wins
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Kriss216: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Nice but at what age did you take this decision? I don't really think you consciously took the decision to give your life to him. From the look of things, it would appear you found yourself like this thanks to the family you were born into.

I could be wrong.
Of course you're always wrong.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Livelystone01: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
genkins:

Your ignorance on religion is on full blast. Which church is prospering? The business ventures e.g redeemed, winners, christ Embassy etc is what you think the church is? Who do you think are the trustees in these businesses? The G.o and his children offcouse . So, why are u not a trustee too?that government should provide amenities.... When Jesus was feeding the 5000 he should have waited for herods government to do that. Government collects tax and provide basic amenities... Your so called church collects seed, tithe, vow, etc and other foolish collections but then, what do they provide for you? Stories.. Las Las ul end up a yahoo boy..
You are as ignorant as the word ignorant.
You have a bigger chance of ending up as a yahoo boy with such reasoning, that's if you are not one already.

How can a normal human being leave his government who collects taxes, grants and loans from yet don't do anything but his focus is on churches?
You are ignorant but you can't know it because of your vendetta.

Do you know how much of your resources the government is wasting away?

People like you voted for Buhari and other senators and governors but what are they doing today? Nothing. How many times have you made headlines to compel them to do what is right? None.
But your fangs are out, trying to form analyst against pastors and the church, SMH.

Instead of you and your ilks to demand accountability from those you elected, you are here complaining about those that you didnt know when they started their ministries or those who attend voluntarily.

Come to think of it, most of you insulting these churches do not pay thithes or give offerings or even attend churches, so why are you angry against those who do these things or expect a church that you are not part of to help you with basically amenities?

You should be ashamed.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Opemiposii(f): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
happy birthday
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by Livelystone01: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Name calling doesn't answer simple questions:

He won't answer.
The most foolish group I have seen are those so called Nigerian atheists. Since they claim to be smarter in reasoning, they are expected to begin what they shout.

Check his life, you will see someone who is confused, hungry and angry and he's pushing that to those in the church.

Is it only Christians that should begin a revolution? Why not him and his likes?

They can't begin anything because they are already captured in their minds to insult anything church instead of trying to be creative.

I have a business I began 2years ago, how did I get that? Revelation.

But this guy can't grow with this kind of foolish mentality, he is stuck, confused and he thinks his problem in the church instead of holdibg the government to accountability.

1 Like

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by tranxo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Interesting15:

As I celebrate my birthday, I can't but reflect on how GOD has been vehemently good to me, holding my hands from childhood, and ensuring I keep growing in HIM.

This picture makes me smile. I should be around 10 or 11-year-old when it was taken....
Generational microphone? Lol. HBD
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by hayoholla(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
1Dray:

Please what ground have as a person broken?
j

grin I don't celebrate mediocrity bro, it's embarrassing.
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by harmony75: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
more grace dearie ��
Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Livelystone01:

You are as ignorant as the word ignorant.
You have a bigger chance of ending up as a yahoo boy with such reasoning, that's if you are not one already.

How can a normal human being leave his government who collects taxes, grants and loans from yet don't do anything but his focus is on churches?
You are ignorant but you can't know it because of your vendetta.

Do you know how much of your resources the government is wasting away?

People like you voted for Buhari and other senators and governors but what are they doing today? Nothing. How many times have you made headlines to compel them to do what is right? None.
But your fangs are out, trying to form analyst against pastors and the church, SMH.

Instead of you and your ilks to demand accountability from those you elected, you are here complaining about those that you didnt know when they started their ministries or those who attend voluntarily.

Come to think of it, most of you insulting these churches do not pay thithes or give offerings or even attend churches, so why are you angry against those who do these things or expect a church that you are not part of to help you with basically amenities?

You should be ashamed.
This one is mentally deranged. He doesn't know that our first pastors the apostles shared offering and made collections to help the needy amongst them.
You are a fool for patronizing the sale of the gospel for money. Now, after paying tithes and giving ridiculous monies like firstfruits, vow, seed etc you refuse to demand accountability from the churches whom u pay. You do not pay tax but pay tithe but then demand amenities from the government. Are u OK? . Is your brain paining you?
And now lemme answer you. I am also a product of this kind of situation. It's when I went abroad that I saw that we wasted time in churches in our youth. Your mates are inventing things from knowledge of science from a tender age. China is the fastest developing nation on earth because they keep religion at bay. Children are not allowed to be religious till grown. It's in Asia you will meet the most Honorable people on earth. But with all our churches, we are all criminals. You said you have a business from revelation...(the same business you cheat your customers) Lol.. So Elon musk, Bill gates, mark Zuckerberg nko? Thier own revelation is from a higher God than your local god.. Oponu

We do not expect your churches to provide basic amenities for us all.. Just take care of your members and the country will be fine. U can't just be collecting from them. Build free schools for your members, free hospitals for only your members, build free houses for only your members... With all the churches we have, Nigerias poverty will be non existent... But guess what? That will never happen because it's a business venture
.. Brother... Think.. Use that matter up ur head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child by genkins(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Livelystone01:

He won't answer.
The most foolish group I have seen are those so called Nigerian atheists. Since they claim to be smarter in reasoning, they are expected to begin what they shout.

Check his life, you will see someone who is confused, hungry and angry and he's pushing that to those in the church.

Is it only Christians that should begin a revolution? Why not him and his likes?

They can't begin anything because they are already captured in their minds to insult anything church instead of trying to be creative.

I have a business I began 2years ago, how did I get that? Revelation.

But this guy can't grow with this kind of foolish mentality, he is stuck, confused and he thinks his problem in the church instead of holdibg the government to accountability.
It's only in social media that one gets the opportunity to chat with teenagers. It's only on social media that you attack a person saying he is hungry when you donot know if he can feed you and your family.
Anyways, I am not an atheist but I detest the religion u guys practice here in Nigeria which is certainly not Christianity. You guys go to church on Sundays to worship the devil and you cannot know the difference. Which God are u worshipping that makes your country the poverty capital of the world, highest in prostitution, rituals, Yahoo Boys etc. Which God whose pastor cannot heal covid let alone seeing vision of it?
Which God is that? It definitely can't be the the God that sent his son yehoshua to die for our sins.. I guess you donot even know your saviors name... U take the garbage the British gave u.. Smh that's why you children spend time in a church at young age learning garbage.. I was a victim too. How can a child aspire to be a pastor in Nigeria, a country where pastors are not accountable to those he preaches to. A country where pastors are mostly ignorant and at best criminals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.