Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy (824 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy by aluyapreston: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
forget the typo error

I gave this girl 45K for her business when she needed it
she gave me 40k from her business when i needed it

she gives from her side while i give from my side too

when she request for those things girls want, i refused because i stated clearly that i save for the future business i intend to start because it would be much more beneficial for the both of us (my real intentions). she knew this was the plan but kept calling me stingy. i didnt worry. i became quite lenient and started spending a little more while keeping for my business (it wasnt enough for her) and decided to table my matter with her friend and they both insulted their selves not me. (the friend is a heartless girl that sleeps with an old man for a lot of money and use from the money to take care of her oblivious boyfriend)

i found the chat and concluded to be more concerned about myself. i am only 24 and have life ahead of me so why i do i even have a girl cvlearly, i am not ready for a relationship. i tried to break the relationship but it was unsuccssful. in fact the relationship has been destroyed like 15 times from mouth since i saw that chat while it truly ended once, but my pocknosing friend forced a reconcilation.

now since the post i realized even if i give this girl my whole account she will still call me stingy. so when her phone went bad today i told her to get the battey which is 4k. she refused and said she wanted a new phone. no wahala get 45k phone. she refused and stated she wanted 67k phone.

she asked me to support her with 15k, i was angry and sad as the useless chat came and my stingy/saving nature suddenly ran to an overdrive. i refused and told her i wil only give her 10k with anger in my heart.

giving her the money i told her that i am only giving her as a friend and not relationship because she will clearly still see as stingy. she exploded and wanted to pull down the house. i calmly kept my money.

the truth is i dont feel obligated to give her anything again and i also dont want the relationship or any other one. i feel like i have lost my mission which is becoming a really comfortable guy by 2022. she is a great person and i am an extreme saver (which is easily misinterpreted or rightly interpreted as stingy, i dont know.) relationship need money but who says it must be the guy is what i am not finding funny in our union. i want to end it so i stop wasting her time and mine. 24 is too young to be going through this yeye stress. i just finished school 2019 and my two potential associates are saving 50-100k monthly. i was saving about 100k monthly before but since this relationship even to save 70k is a problem.

and i work myself to the bone to earn the 120 to 150k i am earning now.

1 Like

Re: Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy by Pierocash(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
aluyapreston:
forget the typo error

I gave this girl 45K for her business when she needed it
she gave me 40k from her business when i needed it

she gives from her side while i give from my side too

when she request for those things girls want, i refused because i stated clearly that i save for the future business i intend to start because it would be much more beneficial for the both of us (my real intentions). she knew this was the plan but kept calling me stingy. i didnt worry. i became quite lenient and started spending a little more while keeping for my business (it wasnt enough for her) and decided to table my matter with her friend and they both insulted their selves not me. (the friend is a heartless girl that sleeps with an old man for a lot of money and use from the money to take care of her oblivious boyfriend)

i found the chat and concluded to be more concerned about myself. i am only 24 and have life ahead of me so why i do i even have a girl cvlearly, i am not ready for a relationship. i tried to break the relationship but it was unsuccssful. in fact the relationship has been destroyed like 15 times from mouth since i saw that chat while it truly ended once, but my pocknosing friend forced a reconcilation.

now since the post i realized even if i give this girl my whole account she will still call me stingy. so when her phone went bad today i told her to get the battey which is 4k. she refused and said she wanted a new phone. no wahala get 45k phone. she refused and stated she wanted 67k phone.

she asked me to support her with 15k, i was angry and sad as the useless chat came and my stingy/saving nature suddenly ran to an overdrive. i refused and told her i wil only give her 10k with anger in my heart.

giving her the money i told her that i am only giving her as a friend and not relationship because she will clearly still see as stingy. she exploded and wanted to pull down the house. i calmly kept my money.

the truth is i dont feel obligated to give her anything again and i also dont want the relationship or any other one. i feel like i have lost my mission which is becoming a really comfortable guy by 2022. she is a great person and i am an extreme saver (which is easily misinterpreted or rightly interpreted as stingy, i dont know.) relationship need money but who says it must be the guy is what i am not finding funny in our union. i want to end it so i stop wasting her time and mine. 24 is too young to be going through this yeye stress. i just finished school 2019 and my two potential associates are saving 50-100k monthly. i was saving about 100k monthly before but since this relationship even to save 70k is a problem.

and i work myself to the bone to earn the 120 to 150k i am earning now.
dump her and move on.

Yours is better atleast she gives sometimes.

I just ended my own 4 yrs relationship because of exactly same story as yours.

She is not caring ,neither does she support me with anything at all no matter how small.

I gave her even when not comfortable , yet she kept talking down on my gesture and show of love while giving nothing in return.

I told her I am no longer interested even after many attempts to breakup which she refused,but this time I told her I am moving on. Blocked her numbers,both WhatsApp so I can stand quicker as a man.

These a parasites with no significant value to any meaningful relationship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy by aluyapreston: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Pierocash:
dump her and move on.

Yours is better atleast she gives sometimes.

I just ended my own 4 yrs relationship because of exactly same story as yours.

She is not caring ,neither does she support me with anything at all no matter how small.

I gave her even when not comfortable , yet she kept talking down on my gesture and show of love while giving nothing in return.

I told her I am no longer interested even after many attempts to breakup which she refused,but this time I told her I am moving on. Blocked her numbers,both WhatsApp so I can stand quicker as a man.
These a parasites with no significant value to any meaningful relationship

That is the painful part. talking down even the one i do is really horrible. I analyze things and i know that even if i start giving her 50k it will not be enough. I cant commit for now because this is a formative stage that will determine how i end up and i dont like the way it is going. I feel like i am making that same mistake that make men in their 50s support their chin with their hands while thinking of the things they could have done right with their younger years.

I don't want relationship again. when i am really Good, i will decide if it is something i would want to try again or not

2 Likes

Re: Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy by johnkey: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
Is this a Man born of a woman? I don chop person daughter for 6 years(everytime we meet) without spending up to 30k on her head except I feed her when she's at my place. I just don't understand this mumuness for loose girls, is it wired in you guys Brain ni? or is it lack of orientation? emancipate yourself from püssy slavery

1 Like

Re: Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy by Sonnobax15(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
lipsrsealed

Hell no..

Since she has got the enfontery to nurture the mentality of me being a SIMP in her head, there's nothing that I'll do that can change that...

So why should I waste my money on her then ?

1 Like

Re: Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy by Pierocash(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
aluyapreston:

That is the painful part. talking down even the one i do is really horrible. I analyze things and i know that even if i start giving her 50k it will not be enough. I cant commit for now because this is a formative stage that will determine how i end up and i dont like the way it is going. I feel like i am making that same mistake that make men in their 50s support their chin with their hands while thinking of the things they could have done right with their younger years.

I don't want relationship again. when i am really Good, i will decide if it is something i would want to try again or not

just do like I did-dump her and move on. Girls of this nature can never add any value to relationship,neither can they be pleased,if you like cut your neck for them,they can never be satisfied
Re: Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hit the block button.
Go out, chop peppersoup, rest for your deck, live your life. You're too young for all these relationship wahala. Girls plenty wey you go fhuck without spending less than a dime.

Ciao.
Re: Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy by DaddyRochie1642: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
aluyapreston:

I will only say this,

Alot of you guys don't seem to get this,

The Human nature in all of us automatically knows that when something is of little or no value to us, we immediately in our head know it's to be discarded and a much Valuable item will be used to replace the less valuable item.

The same way women will drop a man if that man adds nothing to her life, should also be the way you Men should also drop a woman that adds nothing in your Life and I say this without Remorse.

According to your story up there, you're 24years Old, .... from here I can smell agony and despair from your story, you seem like someone that Loves peace of Mind and you seem like the type that is very Focused on the "Bigger Picture" of life.

You and I know that deep down inside you, you know exactly what to do in order to regain your Focus back on track.

The only person that will advise you is YOURSELF, tell yourself the truth and Implement the decision you take and see if the results will turn out better than before.

In This Buhari era,... The Best Gift any True Nigerian can gift himself or herself is the gift of "ABSOLUTE PEACE OF MIND",

The Choice is yours.

3 Likes

Re: Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy by Goldbw122(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Relationship is so complicated.. na only God go help us..

1 Like

Re: Does It Makes Sense To Help Your Girl After Being Called Stingy by TSBO: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
I really don't understand Nigerian guys... What is all this?

You don't owe any girl that is not family money... If she can't stay with you except you give her money, let her go.. Simple. The one that really likes you will stay.

Una matter don tire me. And I don't pity you at all. She didn't put a gun to your head, did she?

(1) (Reply)

I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? / Man Recounts Experience After Patronizing A Breastfeeding ‘olosho’ In Lafia / Have You Ever Lost A Friend?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.