Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? (822 Views)

I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) / When Someone Sees You Coming And Clears Out Of Your Way? / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by mamagee3(f): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Have you ever walk past someone and they clear out of your path like they don’t want to stand in your way or do not want to touch you?
Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by habsydiamond(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Again!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by chatinent: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cold indomie no good for the brain sha
Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by Sabowest(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
I hate that shit! I'll avoid you first if I notice say na wetin u wan do
Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by lilvicky68(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
And another one..abeg madam your neighbor dey smoke weed??

1 Like

Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by doggedfighter(f): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
Always you.

Stop smoking.

2 Likes

Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Who's this lady sef? Always asking unintelligent and unnecessary questions.

Ihé nka owu rice? undecided
Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by sholikay(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Who's this lady sef? Always asking unintelligent and unnecessary questions.

Ihé nka owu rice? undecided
it's shows you are new to nairaland...who doesn't know mamagee with her funny and stupid questions?. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by padi94(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Na wa o... Only a woman can let something like this bother her!

Man no get this kind thinking
Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
sholikay:
it's shows you are new to nairaland...who doesn't know mamagee with her funny and stupid questions?. smiley

Lol have been seeing the childish questions sha but i have never bothered to go through her threads.
Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by mamagee3(f): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
padi94:
Na wa o... Only a woman can let something like this bother her!

Man no get this kind thinking
I’m not bothered...I just wanted to find out if it’s a usual occurrence.

I want a second opinion. undecided
Re: I Stood Up To Walk Past Someone And She Clears Out Of The Way Hurriedly? by padi94(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
mamagee3:

I’m not bothered...I just wanted to find out if it’s a usual occurrence.

I want a second opinion. undecided

My thoughts exactly, only woman fit, think like this

(1) (Reply)

Three Habits That Can Make Shy People Charming And Confident. / Say This Before You Leave The House This Morning / Lady Accepted & Slapped A Yoruba Man Mistakenly Because He Proposed To Her:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.