Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 (3941 Views)

Help! Bet9ja Just Ripped Me Of My Winnings (pics) / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Help!!! Bet9ja Might Be A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by dejavusayso: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
My name is Oladimeji, i placed a bet with bet9ja on the 20th of April 2021 and fortunately i won the sum of 2,210,150. It is important to note that i have had account with them before, which i had deleted all in the name of quitting due to lack of wins. My present account has my sister's account number on it as my withdrawal account, which i had received a win from before (no form of objection from them). When i won the 2.2m i placed a withdrawal via the same account and the account wasn't credited, immediately bet9ja suspended my account and sent me a mail to send a form of identification and prove of deposit, i immediately sent my voters card and statement of account, which they acknowledged they have received and they said it would be sent to the appopriate department for resolution. To my greatest dismay, i got an alert of 100,300 naira this afternoon from them and i started wandering what it was for! It prompted me to call their customer care and i was told that the money was the equivalent of all i have used to play bet9ja, that my account has been permanently closed and my win forfeited. They said i broke a third party rule and yet i have received payment via that very account number and i was notified all this while till a big win came in.
Funny enough, they had my wins displayed on all their social media handles.

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by habsydiamond(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Oboy go find ur lawyer ooo... If u get evidence... Na so dem dey do nao... They have forgotten how dem dey chop people money too abi.. Na greediness dey worry them. Dem won chop but no won pay.. Go and find a lawyer for advice and if possible a case if u can afford paying

1 Like

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by EricSmallz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bet9ja must be mad.
Try and get screen shots of previous payment they made to you. They shot themselves on the foot by paying before.
That initial payment amounts to a waiver of their whatever 3rd party rules.
I for carry this matter for head o, if say the money reach like 15m.
Because, after all the wahala, if I charge my professional fee, your take home will be small

2 Likes

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by dejavusayso: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
I was suspended the following day after i won and i felt it was deliberate so that i won't be able to gather enough evidence.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by dejavusayso: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
The initial payment that was made into the account.

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Madmazel99(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Na so Dem dey do.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Madmazel99(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
When u lose, it's not a problem. But when you win big. It's a problem

4 Likes

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by dejavusayso: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
All this while i have been playing and lost a lot via this same account i wasn't suspended at any point neither was i notified that i was breaching any rules. They were gladly accepting my deposits, as long as i am losing.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by BernieLee(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
Damn it. These people are just wicked.
Get a lawyer, write to the state lottery commision where they registered.
But this lack of evidence of them paying previously through this account might be a hurdle cos the burden of proof will be on you.
I wish you all the best in this matter.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by dejavusayso: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
I can generate a statement of account to that effect. Like i said it is my sister's account and i ask her to get that for me.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by mekuso89(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
Chai had it been you played it at a bet9ja shop it wouldn't have been like this
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by codemaniacs: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
dejavusayso:

let's understand something, the identification you sent did it have your own details on it or your sisters' details
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by dejavusayso: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
The identification i sent was mine. Because they said i should send evidence of payment, which i have been doing via my own account. So, i sent my bank statement and my own i.d.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by BernieLee(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
dejavusayso:
The identification i sent was mine. Because they said i should send evidence of payment, which i have been doing via my own account. So, i sent my bank statement and my own i.d.
You played into their hands as per T&C's but you have a good case as long as they paid into your sister's account without raising an objection.
Get in touch with a legal practitioner but be ready to probably split that money down the middle if and when it comes.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by davillian(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
If it has your sisters account number
Then you should have used your sister's name to register the account.....
They wanted to check and see if the name on the account is the same with the bank details and the ID card.
Nigerians don't like doing the right thing no matter how simple it is......
Next time you would read terms and conditions....
That's how someone here was saying he is tired of sending verified pictures on sites that pays him money..
That plans on using Photoshop to edit when they ask for verification pictures ..

3 Likes

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Oysters(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Damn. So na your wins them dey advertise for their site. Mad!
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Benzinoo: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2021

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by VicM6: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
davillian:
If it has your sisters account number
Then you should have used your sister's name to register the account.....
They wanted to check and see if the name on the account is the same with the bank details and the ID card.
Nigerians don't like doing the right thing no matter how simple it is......
Next time you would read terms and conditions....
That's how someone here was saying he is tired of sending verified pictures on sites that pays him money..
That plans on using Photoshop to edit when they ask for verification pictures ..
you are right bro... He has broke the T&Cs applied.... He registered with his sister's bank account....let's say his sister's name is Deborah Johnson. Now bet9ja wants a means of identification and he provided is bank statement and National ID or any means of identification and the name there reads Paul Johnson. Bet9ja might pay in the first time but when a big winning comes in then forget about the money. that's why there is always a DISCLAIMER showing bet9ja has the right to pay an individual if deem fit which means they can pay u ur wining or forfeit ur winning due to one thing or the other.

My Advise bro, call bet9ja custormer care and tell them to delete all ur records from there system including yours nd this one u use ur sister's name to open if not, they will keeping reaping you off......
it's just a pity how this bet companies reap people's hard earn money.. BET9JA is a scam.

forward ur wining to twitter, instagram, facebook and so on so that people can see this okay... best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by VicM6: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
just a little mistake u made and bet9ja got u from there.... since they demanded for a means of identification, you would av sent that of ur sister since you opened the bet account using her name and not yours.... Well, maybe u never wanted to divulge the winning to her but at least it's worth it.... you can't win bet9ja, they have done this to many people but at least they should av paid you half the amount u won...... Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Rowland111: 4:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Recently bet9ja do block many peoples account,if u go to Twitter u will see different complaints. Nonetheless,bros try send ur sisters ID ,tell them the whole truth of they persist ,go to their head office.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 24, 2021
Sir, there is nothing you can do about it, no lawyer can help you win the case and it does not matter if they have paid you before using your sisters account.
The rule states that the name you use in registering must also be the name of the account you will use in withdrawing to your bank account. It's simple as ABC.
They don't usually do security cheque when it comes to little money below 100 thousand naira, they sometimes overlook it but when it comes to mega winnings, they will do security cheque.

The mistake you made was that you should have sent your sisters identification since the bet9ja account is in her name.
But come to think of it, how would you use your own identification to take money From a bank with another name?.

That's fraud!!! It doesn't matter if she was your sister or not.

Accept your loss and move on and you are even lucky they refunded 100k to you, that's even generous of them.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by SIRRITE: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2021
dejavusayso:
My name is Oladimeji, i placed a bet with bet9ja on the 20th of April 2021 and fortunately i won the sum of 2,210,150. It is important to note that i have had account with them before, which i had deleted all in the name of quitting due to lack of wins. My present account has my sister's account number on it as my withdrawal account, which i had received a win from before (no form of objection from them). When i won the 2.2m i placed a withdrawal via the same account and the account wasn't credited, immediately bet9ja suspended my account and sent me a mail to send a form of identification and prove of deposit, i immediately sent my voters card and statement of account, which they acknowledged they have received and they said it would be sent to the appopriate department for resolution. To my greatest dismay, i got an alert of 100,300 naira this afternoon from them and i started wandering what it was for! It prompted me to call their customer care and i was told that the money was the equivalent of all i have used to play bet9ja, that my account has been permanently closed and my win forfeited. They said i broke a third party rule and yet i have received payment via that very account number and i was notified all this while till a big win came in.
Funny enough, they had my wins displayed on all their social media handles.

Very very dum of u, how can u register with ur sisters names and banks details, and u send ur own I'd for and bank details for verification, now wao, u Bleep up,

Bet9ja even good to return all ur deposit, bro u scam urself not bet9ja.

1 Like

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by dejavusayso: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Learn to read carefully and at a slow pace next time before u start spewing gibberish. I have my name on the account, what is in contention is the name on my withdrawal which they have equally sent money to before.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Emax911: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2021
dejavusayso:
Learn to read carefully and at a slow pace next time before u start spewing gibberish. I have my name on the account, what is in contention is the name on my withdrawal which they have equally sent money to before.

That is your mistake, you are to use an account that tallies with your registration name, big wins are subjected to Serious checks, you broke the T/C, and they would win the case no matter what.
I remembered a guy that won over 700k, on payment they discovered the had multiple betking account, despite he didn't use them often and it was one account he played to win that amount, they blocked all because he broke T and C, the best is to follow all terms, if not.......it will end in tears

3 Likes

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Falomo211(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
EricSmallz:
Bet9ja must be mad.
Try and get screen shots of previous payment they made to you. They shot themselves on the foot by paying before.
That initial payment amounts to a waiver of their whatever 3rd party rules.
I for carry this matter for head o, if say the money reach like 15m.
Because, after all the wahala, if I charge my professional fee, your take home will be small

Lmao oga professional I hail ooh
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Mobikay101(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
What happen to uzodimma home will soon happen to their office if they're not careful.. When you loose they're happy when you win they became sad not to talk of paying..
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Felabrity: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is seriously serious

Call them out on Twitter
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by Hfkpnbl319: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by TalabiAudu: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
You open account with your sister's details.

They ask you to bring means of identification, you send your own

Na your name dey the bet9ja account?
Why didn't you send your sister's Id and save yourself all these stress?

1 Like

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by dejavusayso: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Update*
Got a new mail from them that says i broke the terms and conditions for multiple account due to the previous account i deleted.

The account were deleted via the option given on their mobile site.
What else was i suppose to do after deleting it ?.
Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by dejavusayso: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Why was the account not shut down when i was playing and was paid when the winning was small ?

They can't set terms and conditions that they can enact when it pleases them. They should have prevented me from playing from onset.

Waiting for people to win big before you apply your term and conditions is the biggest fraud ever. It should be applicable for placing a bet and small wins. Unless they are saying their terms is not binding to them as an organisation and it is only applicable to customers only.

1 Like

Re: Help! Bet9ja Are Scamming Me Of My Win Of 2,210,150 by dejavusayso: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
If my win has been invalidated by them, why do they still have it displayed across all their social media platforms ?. Isn't that deceit of the highest order ?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solution Centre / Germany Mocks Infantino With Naked Gay Statue & Qatar Ramming His Âss (photo) / When Was The Last Penalty Awarded For The Away Team At Old Trafford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.